🎂🎉Please Make Your Way to the Castle🎉🎂

Silk_Princess

Literotica Guru
🎂🎉BIRTHDAY ALERT: Please Make Your Way to the Castle🎉🎂

Ladies and Gents: Although he likes to maintain an air of mystery about the exact date, our friend and fellow Litster HeavyBalls, aka The Beast, will be celebrating his birthday by hosting a feast *this evening* at his Castle. Although I cannot say exactly what our host has in mind (there have been murmurings about after-dinner paintball), I myself can guarantee that there will be some interesting entertainment throughout the evening. So please make your way there via the link below and be sure to wish him a happy birthday:

Birthday Feast at the Beast’s Castle

Last edited:
Ladies and Gents: Although he likes to maintain an air of mystery about the exact date, our friend and fellow Litster HeavyBalls, aka The Beast, will be celebrating his birthday by hosting a feast *this evening* at his Castle. Although I cannot say exactly what our host has in mind (there have been murmurings about after-dinner paintball), I myself can guarantee that there will be some interesting entertainment throughout the evening. So please make your way there via the link below and be sure to wish him a happy birthday:

Birthday Feast at the Beast’s Castle

Dress is optional!

Well, formal dress is optional...

Back