(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

FuwaFuwa your one little beauty but I know your only after my tasty moonpies!
:rose: :devil: :nana:

Just when I think it isn't possible for you to get any sexier you post another picture :D

Thank you for sharing!

I'm posting a really old pic because I've been kinda sick lately and I haven't had the chance to take new pics.

Attachments

• onandoff.jpg
    onandoff.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
I'm posting a really old pic because I've been kinda sick lately and I haven't had the chance to take new pics.
More of those old pics are just fine! You were gorgeous then, and still are!

I love the compare and contrast.....:heart::heart:

attachment.php

The funny thing is, if I saw you walking down the street dressed like the pic on the left, it would not take long at all for me to imagine for myself the pic on the right.......
...and that includes me trying to imagine the way you keep your pubic hair......:D

Hope you feel better and I love this pic, the reveal of the tiny sexy body under the clothing is great! :rose:

Due to personal reasons and other unnecessary shitstorms, I'm probably going to take another one of my breaks from posting again.

Thanks all for being so supportive. I'll see you next blue moon~

Due to personal reasons and other unnecessary shitstorms, I'm probably going to take another one of my breaks from posting again.

Noooooooooooooooo. :( Stay hidden in the shadows, ninja. :) And under the blue moon, of course. You can't have a proper ninja without them standing all cool like under a full moon. Take care.

We're having a Blue Moon tonights so wow that was a short break! :rose:
Could I talk you out of your long break????

I will be here when you return sexy. :kiss:

I'm not feeling well myself. But I think it's because of the blood rushing south. Gods of Olympus, you are sexy

Back