Sienna's Music Lounge
Sienna's lounge
Sienna's Diary
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals
A-Z Musical Artists IV
Geography ABC's III
Sienna's Deep-throating Survey Thread

=========================================

Hi prop :) Yes Mary is quite cute and reminiscent of my younger days when I first learned how to "edge" my orgasms using my fingers rather than a toy :) It is difficult to give examples of this visually, because you need actual "feelings" rather than just showing somebody experiencing it. But I am sure using ones imagination one can pick up those feelings. In the case of women and girls, edging or riding is something so amazing that adds intense pleasure to masturbation and between couples in lesbian sex and (male/female) intercourse :)

If gay men couples experience edging orgasm during anal intercourse I would like to hear from them. So far I have not met any gay or bi-sexual males that have had satisfactory edged orgasms. They may have experienced it naturally without realising it. It is very difficult to understand if this has happened from my (female) perspective? I have had to give oral release to men first or the men can actually pro-long sex before they cum.

Some women and girls can almost instantly orgasm during foreplay. Some can have orgasms whilst "giving" oral sex. But unlike most men we do not need to recover from an orgasm for lengthy periods. We can have a "chain reaction" of orgasms one after another, especially if we learn the initial technique of edging, so that we do actually orgasm without experiencing the main climax. I like to call it pro-longed ecstasy :)

Just reading your posts gives me "PROLONGED DESIRE" for you

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have happily been invited to bring my stories to this thread.
My own personal life and a long time fantasy is about pleasing a lady, giving her lots of orgasms and back rubs. I am with a sweetheart that plays this life style with me. a common pattern for my life now is after a nice round of back rubs, oral, finger on the gspot squirting and fucking she has me pull out just before I cum. Then for the next week or two I give her back rubs and anything she wants and she edges me.
I love looking at her when I am so horny. By the time I get to cum I am crazy horny.
A few years ago I wrote with some help a story about a guy that becomes the entertainment for a Bachelorette party. He gives all the brides maids entertainment and pleasure. He does not get to cum much.
And a new story I have just written and still adding to is about a old guy that meets a young girl at a university band. She is hot and he spends most of the time horny. And later meets her lesbian girl friend.
The links are in my signature below. I hope to see some happy reviews.
And I would love to get a PM from Ladies that like the idea.
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

I have happily been invited to bring my stories to this thread...
Hi bone and welcome to my lounge :) I hope you can contribute to it with some of your short erotic/romance stories to entertain the regulars and share :)

Not only that. You mention edging male orgasms? Would like to hear more about this as you see from my diary updates and in previous posts? Perhaps go
into details about how you yourself might have experienced this. :)

And, thank you for those links to subscribed stories in your signature ;)

Hi bone and welcome to my lounge :) I hope you can contribute to it with some of your short erotic/romance stories to entertain the regulars and share :)

Not only that. You mention edging male orgasms? Would like to hear more about this as you see from my diary updates and in previous posts? Perhaps go
into details about how you yourself might have experienced this. :)

And, thank you for those links to subscribed stories in your signature ;)

On my own I find doing edging orgasms difficult. I can only do a few edges myself before I lose control. Being edged by my lady and other ladies in the past, I am simply at there mercy. Seems the number of edges that way is crazy.
I had one time with 20 to 30 edges a night for a week. A locked cock cage is necessary to get me through the night for that. That was a week at the beach with all the scenery during the day.
I have had many times with fewer edges that goes on for one two or three weeks.
:heart:

On my own I find doing edging orgasms difficult. I can only do a few edges myself before I lose control...
:heart:
==========================
Edging can be torturous but it's a sweet kind of torture...
==========================
You see this is an area where I lack experience :) BDSM parties I never and have never attended.
One friend called my experiences "strictly vanilla." It was what I went into and stayed with it. So, almost the whole
BDSM scene is missing from my sexual experience :) Other people have told me about the things they get up to,
including the awesome cock cage which can also include a butt plug attachment ;) Total or partial erection denial?
Does this actually give men edged orgasms? If so, how does it feel? Does the subject produce precum? Questions
that myself and probably others need answering to get a clearer picture about edged male orgasms :confused::)

And, poor Sweet Scarlett :D I lost count myself on that one and she didn't quite make the 12 minute deadline :)
In my opinion, edging female orgasms are not a sport, but something to be enjoyed.

When someone edges you, they can just stop. I have found that a girl that is not really aggressive really enjoys the devious control that they get controlling my orgasm. Can you imagine having a guy so close to cumming that you can stop, watch his cock throb like it was going to cum and maybe just one drop sneaks out? Then when the throbbing stops you lick the tip three times and the cock starts throbbing again?
Then after you do that for as long as you want, cage him up and lock it. Then lay back and have your pussy devoured while he takes out all his desire to cum on your clit.
A game for a girl to be devious and get all she wants.

I have a Mature Metal chastity cage. It works well for overnight but not so good for daily use. Getting through the night without waking up whacking is a challenge that really needs a cage.

:rose:

When someone edges you, they can just stop. I have found that a girl that is not really aggressive really enjoys the devious control that they get controlling my orgasm...
That sounds amazing bone :) But, I have tried to do that with ALL of the men I have given BJ's or handjobs to, but they get
carried away and blast almost as soon as they start trembling and heavy breathing. They soon recover, if you can call it recovery?
Even my own husband says he tries, but he can't hold himself back. And, because we don't do BDSM sex, he would never use any
"chastity" and neither would I see him do it or accept his pleas for me to do it to him. We are both happy with our "vanilla" methods ;)

I love him to cum with one orgasm and let go of his huge loads of spunk over me and even allow me to swallow. Then he gives me lots
of oral until he gets hard again, we have an amazingly long fuck where I can edge, even during cunnilingus, and he cums again.
The feeling of holding each other afterwards is... absolute bliss :)

That sounds amazing bone :) But, I have tried to do that with ALL of the men I have given BJ's or handjobs to, but they get
carried away and blast almost as soon as they start trembling and heavy breathing. They soon recover, if you can call it recovery?
Even my own husband says he tries, but he can't hold himself back. And, because we don't do BDSM sex, he would never use any
"chastity" and neither would I see him do it or accept his pleas for me to do it to him. We are both happy with our "vanilla" methods ;)

I love him to cum with one orgasm and let go of his huge loads of spunk over me and even allow me to swallow. Then he gives me lots
of oral until he gets hard again, we have an amazingly long fuck where I can edge, even during cunnilingus, and he cums again.

When you are controlling a man's orgasm, start by just getting him worked up and stop. Then start pushing a little closer to his orgasm and stop. Take him through a simmer before you get close to boil. Then as you approach the boil be more careful to not let him boil over into a climax.
Stopping the teasing to have you pussy eaten is a great way to slow him down and feel the intensity he is feeling from the way he tries to impress you with a hope of you letting him cum.
Error on the side of stopping too soon. Then learn the signs so you can push him closer with confidence that you can stop him before he cums.
The longer you keep him between simmer and boil and the more you start and stop when he gets close the more intense the tease will be.

If you don't have a cage and you are learning. get him worked up before you go out to dinner. Make sure he makes you cum though. real good. So you can enjoy dinner together with you comfortable with the orgasms you got and him horny.

For me spending time with my lady while she is sated and I am horny is a very romantic and passionate relationship.

I spent a week on the beach and on the brink of orgasm so much enjoying the look and how beautiful she is. I found myself less interested in young girls in thongs because of the how she had me.

:rose:

When you are controlling a man's orgasm, start by just getting him worked up and stop...
The picture I get here bone is the man must want to do this in the first place like yourself :) If they are not into it,
then what you describe and recommend is not going to happen. You certainly have opened up something new to me regarding
male sexuality, and I suppose the same thing will happen in a male-male relationship also. Would this be something more
apparent in gay male relationships? :)

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

The picture I get here bone is the man must want to do this in the first place like yourself :) If they are not into it,
then what you describe and recommend is not going to happen. You certainly have opened up something new to me regarding
male sexuality, and I suppose the same thing will happen in a male-male relationship also. Would this be something more

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Well, the guy might need some convincing. The first benefit is when horny you will learn how to please a lady faster. My first experience in tease and orgasm denial when I was about 20 and I met a girl that wanted to squirt. This was the 80's and it seemed the clitoris was just invented so squirting was an unknown. No net and no info. But I had a hot girl that believed she could squirt that decided she was going to squirt before I did. I was inspired to discover and after touching every spot every way i could I learned to make her squirt.
The next benefit is after being horny the resulting orgasm is so big and incredible. So incredible you crave it.
Start with date night like I suggested. Work him up and go out to dinner. Make sure you have been pleased. That gives him a taste of hearing you tell him how good you feel over dinner.
Another benefit is how it controls him from comming too soon. My friend that trained me at 20 got me to last really good when fucking. Now I can make my Lady have more orgasms then she think she can take before I cum. Often it starts a new tease and denial game as she has me pull out before I cum and teases me for many days.
When teasing blow jobs are great to start and get a guy close. But after he is close a more controlled hand job with Ponds cold cream will help you get him on the edge. Ponds is great stuff as it does not go dry like most lubes. Ponds was the standard lube for a trombone slide for years until manufacturers improved the ponds. A little wet spray on the slide and it is fast. Rub the tip of his cock with ponds when he is in the zone of close and he will think you are the hottest babe.

Not sure about gay.

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

I must agree with this. A guy must want to do it. I am sure what Bone is saying can be done, but it must be 100% committed. That moment of intimacy has its highs and lows, but I think it might get very frustrating for both to prolong that special moment. IF both want to try it why not have fun, but from what I know when I guy is ready to let loose it is very hard to stop. Just my opinion :)

As a man IN can understand our early ejaculation.

Having your soft fingers wrapped around my cock...How could I now explode early

Well, the guy might need some convincing...
Not sure about gay.
====================================
I must agree with this. A guy must want to do it. I am sure what bone is saying can be done, but it must be 100% committed...
=====================================
As a man IN can understand our early ejaculation.
Having your soft fingers wrapped around my cock...How could I not explode early?
Sienna said:
When I am giving a BJ or handjob to a man I want them to cum, so that I can see their cum and taste them :) I personally do not want them to hold back if they are happy. What you describe bone is very difficult for me to do with a man. If they are going to cum then they will do :)

bone, I think you must be a unique man to be able to do the things you say :) Especially...
bone251 said:
For me spending time with my lady while she is sated and I am horny is a very romantic and passionate relationship.
I spent a week on the beach and on the brink of orgasm so much enjoying the look and how beautiful she is. I found myself less interested in young girls in thongs because of the how she had me.
Sienna said:
Looking at this I find it difficult to comprehend. I have been with men who have watched other women, some happily married, yet they are capable of having sex with other women and still be "sated" by their wives or regular partners.

Yes, I have experienced what you term has cuckholding :) My husband actually watched me
having sex with other men. But, I also watched him having sex with other women :)
Since being married these opportunities don't happen that often these days. We don't always
go to the swingers parties we are invited to.

wildchild, what are your personal experiences? :)

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Hi Sienna

I was not surprised at all to read this and I can see why you both find enjoy watching each other with other sexual partners too as I have always found this such a turn on too. I have been to several sex/swingers parties and always enjoy the variety of sex with women other than the partner I am with at the time. I have been surprised about how many women I've met who have been open and interested in broadening their sexual experiences in this way too :) I find watching a total turn on too, almost as much as when I'm an active participant. It's all about sexual pleasure between consenting adults and I'm happy that others want to enjoy this form of pleasurable sexual relief too. Thanks for your post. I enjoyed reading it. :kiss:

I've watched this several times. That is how much I 'enjoyed' it. Love how she has developed the real skill to control her pleasure like that using all the functions of that high tech rabbit and her know how of what parts need stimulating next and at what intensity just to keep her right on the edge until she reaches her orgasm.

Loved this Sienna. Thanks for sharing. It may just be an assumption but I'd imagine a sexually adventurous woman like you must have at least one toy in her collection, more likely several? :kiss:

I've watched this several times. That is how much I 'enjoyed' it. Love how she has developed the real
skill to control her pleasure like that using all the functions of that high tech rabbit and her know how
of what parts need stimulating next and at what intensity just to keep her right on the edge until she
reaches her orgasm.
Loved this Sienna. Thanks for sharing. It may just be an assumption but I'd imagine a sexually adventurous
woman like you must have at least one toy in her collection, more likely several? :kiss:
=================================================
What a WRABBIT!!!!
Loved the creammy treat
=================================================
Sienna said:

I use my "pink Barbie rocket" which is the all-common 8" vibe, a clit vibe, a tiny
thing, but it does the job. Also a 10" black cock dildo. That is all I have in my toy inventory :)
They all do everything I need them to do, but fingers and the real thing (cocks) are always best.
To ride my orgasms during intercourse I am 'skilled' at what I have learned (see my diary).
And yes I can ride them with my toys during masturbation.
I don't usually spray ejaculate though. I am one of those who make lots of creamy "lady
cum" that can be seen in the movie :):kiss:

Back