“I want my first time to be perfect”

Brandnewbuddy

Really Really Experienced
Story prompt: girl or guy wants to lose their virginity but they don’t want it to just be any ole hook up, they want it to be a fantasy come to life.

Story could be about their struggles to make that happen, them learning such a pursuit is foolish…or the shit they put their partner through in pursuit of that.

For example:

Our couple has been dating for some time. Guy puts some feelers out on how our leading lady feels about taking the next step: she’s down for it…but she wants it like she’s always dreamed, and then sets him on a set of tasks to complete like a modern day fairy tale. With one task possibly being for him to get some experience first. Does our lead succeed or does he decide it ain’t worth it

Or:

A brothel gets rented out. Of course all the workers there are intrigued, if a lil annoyed they had to push some regulars aside…but they are getting paid a flat fee for their time as well as a crazy bonus if they meet certain criteria.

Turns out the guest of honor is a recent massively successful businessman or woman who tossed aside their personal life to get to the top and now they want to finally get around to losing their virginity (alternatively: they want to have their first night of sex that wasn’t to get ahead). So not knowing what they really want other than that it be “perfect” they rented the place out for a week so they could run a contest to figure how and who with they will lose their virginity….leading to the brothel workers competing in bizarre contests and facing strange critiques (“you look like you want it too much…you look like my aunt/uncle-go to the next round”) as they try and please a client who doesn’t know what they want but is willing to toss shit tons of money at them until they figure it out

Ever watch an episode of Bridezillas? A full episode? Me neither, who could get through a full episode of such annoying people? I'm afraid that's what you would get from this idea. Readers live for likable characters. I've seen it over and over in the responses to my stories. I'm afraid this story would have plenty of views but few readers who stayed for the big finish.

I would beg to differ as if the person making the request is unlikable you simply don’t make them the lead and then make the person trying to please the lead.

For example in my first idea, it becomes a personal journey for our male lead and he could end up telling his girlfriend he doesn’t want her that way now that he’s gone on this silly quest

Or the second: you find sympathy with the workers who find that even their need for money pales in their self respect.

And if the requester is the one who is the lead. Keep it short and focus on their insecurities and why they feel they need those wants to feel ready to lose their virginity

You keep trying to make a situation perfect, you usually end up just making it worse. Or you get lucky and settle. I know I did the latter. Most other people can probably say the same.

ha! there was a thread in the General. A virgin girl was asking for it to be perfect. A real life request.
why don't you connect with the person?

This seems like a setup for a "perfect disaster" ending, where she ends up losing virginity in the most embarrassing, worst way possible because everything goes wrong at the very end. Like a IASIP-style ending where chaos reigns and no one gets what they want.

Like, he preps her virginity loss to be at the hotel overlooking the park where they first met after a candle-lit dinner with wine and with their favorite local singer giving them a performance. Unfortunately, he royally fucks it up and she ends up with her hair on fire, getting food poisoning from eating undercooked chicken, and losing her virginity to a 70-year old dude who mistook her for the prostitute he hired.

Sort of a like a bad dream. The ending is a disaster. She's on top of a pile of wreckage, legs apart, virginity taken, screaming into the empty night....NOOOOOO....as the sun rises, the rats scuttle away and life returns to normal - cue end credits "How I Lost My Virginity'.

perfanx.jpg

Story prompt: girl or guy wants to lose their virginity but they don’t want it to just be any ole hook up, they want it to be a fantasy come to life.

Story could be about their struggles to make that happen, them learning such a pursuit is foolish…or the shit they put their partner through in pursuit of that.

Lol, I have been there. She was a virgin, I had some experience, but not very much of it.

Being first year students in university our main problem was lack of venue. Not even a car. Neither of us qualified for dorms (having places of residence registered in the same city), and anyhow, those were four people per room with bunk beds. Heavy petting, up to complete nudity (for her at least) was going on for over half a year by then, but always with an understanding it should be able to end on moments notice... In places like her parents apartment where she had little privacy and her grandmother was always present even if bedridden, or my rom in my mother's appartment; technically could easily do it there (and later did a lot) while mom was at work, but my GF was adamant that's not an option for her first time; she wanted a full night.

A concept of cheap motel didn't really exist in our city at the time; anyhow we were too broke to consider something like that, and she had said she wouldn't like that either anyhow. Then, there was my dad's appartment, only partially furnished and scheduled for renovation I agreed to supervise, and thus had the keys. So we started sneaking in there. How that was better than a hotel room (except for being, to us, free), I don't know, but she was agreeable to use this, and we set up a grand date.

It was a total disaster. She was so tense, we ended up both crying our eyes out hugging on the bed, after giving up all attempts to penetrate her.

Then... little over a weak after... we were watching a pirated whs tape, "Dead Man" with Johnny Depp of all things (she was mostly interested in the music of it) on a crappy TV sitting on a little couch in the backroom at her work (mathematics professor office at a different university than the one we attended ourselves), and just as Johnny drifted into the mist at the end... she without saying anything yanked my pants open, straddled me and I slid into her without any resistance in one go. To say that was a weird fuck would be an understatement, but that was in fact her actual first time.

Last edited:
Back