‘I didn’t win the election’: Trump admits defeat in session with historians

pecksniff

Literotica Guru
The Guardian.

Donald Trump has admitted he did not win the 2020 election.

“I didn’t win the election,” he said.

The admission came in a video interview with a panel of historians convened by Julian Zelizer, a Princeton professor and editor of The Presidency of Donald Trump: A First Historical Assessment. The interview was published on Monday by the Atlantic.

Describing his attempts to make South Korea pay more for US military assistance, Trump said Moon Jae-in, the South Korean president, was among the “happiest” world leaders after the 2020 US election put Joe Biden in the White House.

The Atlantic published the interview.
he said NK etc were happy when he DIDNT win

he DIDNT "win", true

but HE didnt say he believes HE DIDNT WIN

but you and your elk are DUMB ASS MOFOZ and cant discern

he said NK etc were happy when he DIDNT win

he DIDNT "win", true

but HE didnt say he believes HE DIDNT WIN

but you and your elk are DUMB ASS MOFOZ and cant discern
He didn't say they were happy that they believed he lost.

He slipped and you're defending him.

"'No, no, no,'" Trump said, impersonating South Korean President Moon Jae-In. "I said, 'Yes, you will.' And we just about had an agreement — and then the election came."

Trump went on to say twice that he did not win the 2020 president election — despite his frequent, false claims to the contrary.

"By not winning the election, he was the happiest man — I would say, in order, China was — no, Iran was the happiest," Trump said. "He was going to pay $5 billion, $5 billion a year. But when I didn't win the election, he had to be the happiest — I would rate, probably, South Korea third or fourth happiest.

what LIES?

name 2

JUST 2!
1. He won the election
2. Ivermectin works
3. The election was rigged
4. Mexico will pay for the wall
5. His marriage vows to Melania
6. His marriage vows to every wife

Not surprising he’s trying to influence the historians. He’s all about marketing spin, not substance.

Gosh, it sure would be a shame if Trump continues to split the GOP into factions that are at each other's throats during the next two elections. Maybe Cheney, Romney, Hogan, Murkowski, and Collins will recognize the golden light emanation from Trump's aura. His personality has come to define the Republican Party.

Back