The art of Squirting. Can all women squirt? or are they just gifted?

It has been one of my deepest fantasies to find a woman who squirts when she comes. As if a wet pussy didn't turn me on enough, the thought of a woman squirting all over my face and in my mouth is such a turn on for me.

So, are squirters born? or made? I guess some women can squirt and some can't? I've been with this one woman for a while. Whenever I'd finger her pussy really fast, she'd ooze this white goo. I've also seen pictures and movies of women squirting a clear liquid........

Does anyone know much about this? Please fill me in (pun intended). I'm sure we have a couple dozen squirters on this board. Thanks to all who reply.

Last edited:
i've been taught this artform from a very patient lover whom i seen last nite and with his amazing mouth and tongue managed to get me soaking not 1 bed but 2 well motel beds' that is:D :D :D

It takes a certain degree of "motivation" for me to squirt and a bit of time.

Most men won't do either.

Wow Avery, you are the kinda girl that I look for. I know some women here are also bitter because they can't do that, or never had a lover patient enough to try. It also helps to talk to one another and tell each other how they like it and where it feels best.

I may be wrong, but I don't think squirters are born. They have to be coaxed into existance.

Its my hope that someday I'll be able to give the wife a good g spot orgasm. But until then, I'll keep trying :D

yeah, wish i could find me a chic who can squirt

i'd probably never let her leave, just make her cum over and over and over and over......

I can squirt. I've only done it a few times ,but i know I can. I think any women can do it. I also get very wet when i'm turned on. My guy was surprised the other night after I was giving him oral pleasure at how wet I was, without being touched.

Always wet...

I've always gotten soaked just kissing, (if it's that good) and will soak a man eating me, once he starts using his hands.

Have found a lover with the most absolutely wonderful *touch*.

I can feel all my juices flowing and running out of me, when he makes me cum. *s

He drinks me in and he can make me cum in minutes sometimes now, over and over.:rose:

bob I disagree with you they don't need to be coaxed at all:rolleyes:
I was quite surprised my first time wasn't expecting it at all it just progressed from there my lover goes absolutely INSANE when i cum in his mouth and all over his face and onto his chest :p :p :p

So, um...can we be taught? I've been curious about this, myself. And, while I've tried doing this during masturbation sessions, I've been unsuccessful thus far. But, I'm a student - willing to learn.

I really don't think that it is a matter of a woman being taught. I think it is a matter of the right man who knows exactly what he is doing coming along and just doing it as in Avery's case.

I would highly recommend Mr.G's thread, "Try This and Report Back". The first page has the technique that works for me.

I was with a girl soem time back and cos forgot condom it was all fingers and tongues, anyways she got all hot bothered with me diddling her clit and she squirts all over my hand! Bit confused as to what happened (i,e, never happened to me before) so I keep going and she goes again, it was one of the most erotic and amazing things! Have no idea what i did as have tried with current girlfriend but more dribble as opposed to squirt

FM

Been with three women who were squirters! There's nothing better! All three were different on how I was able to bring them to that state!

1. Intercourse with her on top sliding back and forth. She could climax so hard I could feel her cum, which in turn would get me to the point of no return. We slept every night on wet bed sheets.

2. With this woman, I could do a number of things to her and she'd be able to squirt. Her's were not powerful ones but just a slow rolling stream of juices.

3. This lady could squirt!! I swear if I wouldn't have tried catching it all everytime, the stream would have hit the wall on the other side of the room, that's how powerful she was able to squirt. Funny thing about her, she was embarassed about being able to do it. For myself, I loved it, I wanted her to stand over me and squirt all over me but she wouldn't do it.

I've always been turned on by squirters and get so rock hard when I'm with a woman who is able to squirt.

LvSquirters

Italian Goddess said:
So, um...can we be taught? I've been curious about this, myself. And, while I've tried doing this during masturbation sessions, I've been unsuccessful thus far. But, I'm a student - willing to learn.

wow thats great i'm a teacher willing to teach :) I have been able to make 5 of my lovers squirt. it really is about relaxation trust and comfort...also technique. pm me, and maybe we can get your pussy juicing :)

Just a couple of questions for those of us who want to learn from you...
LvSquirters said:
Been with three women who were squirters! There's nothing better! All three were different on how I was able to bring them to that state!

1. Intercourse with her on top sliding back and forth. She could climax so hard I could feel her cum, which in turn would get me to the point of no return. We slept every night on wet bed sheets.
Check. Lady on Top.
2. With this woman, I could do a number of things to her and she'd be able to squirt. Her's were not powerful ones but just a slow rolling stream of juices.
OK, could you be more detailed, please? Finger just so, position just so, etc.?
3. This lady could squirt!! I swear if I wouldn't have tried catching it all everytime, the stream would have hit the wall on the other side of the room, that's how powerful she was able to squirt. Funny thing about her, she was embarassed about being able to do it. For myself, I loved it, I wanted her to stand over me and squirt all over me but she wouldn't do it.
Wonderful memory. Did she do this all by herself? Did she say anything about what triggered it?
I've always been turned on by squirters and get so rock hard when I'm with a woman who is able to squirt.

LvSquirters
Thanks!

I always new I could squirt but it has to be with the right man that knows what he is doing. There are times where some men I had I didn't squirt but I did cream up very good for them. :p

TirelessTongue said:
Wow Latinbabe. That is some avatar you have ! I wonder if my Tireless tongue is even worthy?
Mmmm, all men's tongues are worthy.....:p

so i have read that there is tissue analogous to the male prostate in the female that produces the cum when a woman squirts. i am in med school right now and (gross at it sounds), in the dissected women there was no prostate tissue. now i am confused and a little too embarrassed to bring it up at school. does anyone know what produces the fluid?

omg, any of u women who can squirt in so cali, i would so luv to make ya cum so i can see it, taste it, mmmmmmmmm

No women don't have a prostate or anything resembaling that. I think what might have something to do with it are the bartolam (?spelling) glands. These I know can sometimes get plugged and are painful, my mother gets these cysts. But they must produce something. Beings a med student you better figure it out for us.;)

Bisquick said:
wow thats great i'm a teacher willing to teach :) I have been able to make 5 of my lovers squirt. it really is about relaxation trust and comfort...also technique. pm me, and maybe we can get your pussy juicing :)

I have no problem with the pussy juicing; it's getting the pussy to squirt the juice that I'm interested in. :p Teach me. :devil:

simonedb27 said:
so i have read that there is tissue analogous to the male prostate in the female that produces the cum when a woman squirts. i am in med school right now and (gross at it sounds), in the dissected women there was no prostate tissue. now i am confused and a little too embarrassed to bring it up at school. does anyone know what produces the fluid?

it cums from the urethra...

Is everyone who has "technique" or "how to" knowledge hording it?

Please... Make some suggestions about how to make squirting happen!

Back