Romeo takes a bath....;)

arkansasromeo

Literotica Guru
OK, this thread is dedicated to my unabashed exhibitionist fantasies......plus my fetish for bathroom sex.....;)

Right now I don't have a significant other so literotica is the only place I can show my body to other women.....without getting arrested anyway......lol.

This thread is a whole bath series of mine. It begins with me clothed so skip down further if you are an impatient type of lover......;)

My love to the ladies of Lit :heart:

Romeo :rose:

First, off with the jeans.....

Last edited:
arkansasromeo said:
I'll stop here for now......perhaps more later.....;)

I certainly hope there will be more!

Ya can't leave us ladies hanging like this! :D

Yummy pics so far... VERY nice ass! ;)

I've got plenty more in the series......more later......time for Romeo to go to bed

Romeo:rose:

arkansasromeo said:
soap bubbles can be fun.......

Very, Very nice..............:p

i love bubbles..............what is in them is pretty good too:kiss:

arkansasromeo said:
ooohhh the water feels great!!!

No, no, no, AR...you did it all wrong! The leg was NOT supposed to be in the way of my view! Let's try that one again :D

Blue

arkansasromeo said:
soap bubbles can be fun.......

Damn! You are such a tease! I may drive up to Arkansas and wash those bubbles off just so I can see what you're hiding from us!

Show, man!

You're gonna drag this out, aren't you? gonna keep us in suspense and tease us mercilessly!

Blue

Mystic, you can wash my back anytime.....;)

Nice web page, BTW........I'm such a amateur when it comes to computers.......a professional when it comes to sex and teasing women though......:p

Thanks for the comments Daisy.......the cock pictures are coming soon......

I've been told it is very "suckable".... ;)

Akasha,

I would fly to wherever you live with a moment's notice......collar in hand......:heart:

arkansasromeo said:
Thanks for the comments Daisy.......the cock pictures are coming soon......

I've been told it is very "suckable".... ;)

Well then let's see 'em!

Blue

arkansasromeo said:
Mystic, you can wash my back anytime.....;)

Nice web page, BTW........I'm such a amateur when it comes to computers.......a professional when it comes to sex and teasing women though......:p
Thank you - It's more of a storage place for my signatures than anything right now. ;)

I can definitely see you're a professional when it comes to teasing women! You've done a wonderful of that job so far with your pictures! ;)

Whoa Daisy......I love it when a woman knows what she wants...

:p

OK, here's a few more.....first a "butt" shot.....

Back