Eating Your Own Cum

I had my first session yesterday with a Tenga Flex. As
Part of the new experience I felt that it was only right to slurp some pre “O” oozings and that put me over the edge!

Did it again in incredible fashion.

Edged on and off all day but cock was rock hard all day long. I got myself worked up for hours well into the morning until I felt like I was ready; heart racing with excitement. Legs flipped over my shoulders again, stroked slowly at first, then fast to blow as big of a load as possible. Once I felt myself coming to full orgasm, I slowed down stroking myself so my aim would be better. 10 spurts and a bit extra in all flooded my mouth. My tongue wasn't just cover in cum, there was so much it was swimming in cum. First 7 spurts were thick and white and landed all on my tongue except for a bit of spillage on the side of my mouth. Three more spurts came after, all clear and thin, also landing on my tongue and sliding down into my mouth. I got up, played with my cum for a bit, swishing it around my tongue, letting it slide around and really enjoying the texture and taste. One quick gulp and it was all down my throat. Except this time it was one LARGE gulp. Really, it was almost like I took a sizeable swig of cum and I drank it down. With that being finished, I still had a bit of spillage of thick cum hanging onto the side of my lips... a few licks and every drop was in me, unlike a few days ago where I felt disappointed for not going through with it.

And this is where it gets interesting; when I swallowed my cum for the first time, I finally did the hottest, kinkiest, most erotic act in the book; swallowing cum! I had these incredible mixed emotions and feelings of shame, guilt and excitement over what I did. Now I have these same feelings of guilt when I don't swallow!

It's so hot to release cum and immediately take it back in a loop. I can't think of a single hotter act one can do on their own, and even if with others, cum would have to be part of it.

After this I was still really turned on, literally 5-10 minutes later I came again with another 5 or so spurts. Couldn't help it.

Fun weekend. Great way to start 2019 :)

What a great way to describe it. Very sexy. Love your attitude toward it.

This is from a few days ago. Wife was out and I was edging and enjoyed eating most of my load when I came. It was delicious. I brushed my teeth after. Then met my wife later for dinner. At one point she said what did you eat today your breath smells weird. I asked if it was bad breathe? garlic? she said no it's different not sure what. hahahaha I didn't have the balls to tell her. I was a bit turned on by it all.

Do you think it was the cum she detected?

This is from a few days ago. Wife was out and I was edging and enjoyed eating most of my load when I came. It was delicious. I brushed my teeth after. Then met my wife later for dinner. At one point she said what did you eat today your breath smells weird. I asked if it was bad breathe? garlic? she said no it's different not sure what. hahahaha I didn't have the balls to tell her. I was a bit turned on by it all.

Definitely, it's quite distinctive! Maybe it was still lining your throat in some way:D

That's hot. I'd like to think she knows what you smell and taste like and she detected a bit still on your breath so her mind started racing trying to place it.

Maybe you could try going down on her after sex next time and then kissing her after you've licked your cum out of her. If she makes the connection, it may open some possibilities.

I make it a point to kiss my wife as soon as I return from having given a blowjob. She has never noticed any evidence on my breath.

How many guys out there eat their own cum?

I want to but as soon as I shoot my load, I lose interest. Any secrets?

Sometimes I can shoot a partial load into my hand and slurp it up, but not the entire load.

I wish I could self-suck.

Would like to hear from you other guys?

Plus, I would love to see pics of your hard cocks with cum!

Then in May, when I'm home alone, I'll post a pic of my cock with cum.

Same here. For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to do this. As I jerk myself off and approach that moment of no return, I am focused on eating all of my load.
When I cum, that desire is gone instantly and I cannot bring myself to do it. I have tasted it and I find it to be quite pleasant. I just can't make myself go through with it after I cum.
To push this a bit, I asked my ex (when we were still together) to let me jack off for her and a couple of her friends. I told her that I would cum in my hand and then lap it up for their viewing pleasure. She never agreed to let me do that.

The trick is to get over that first hurdle. In my case, I was ordered to do it by my best friend after I'd given him his daily blowjob. He wanted to know whose cum tasted better. (his did) I was reluctant to eat my cum after I'd finished jerking off but I did it anyway. This became a routine and each time it was easier than the time before. Eventually I grew to like eating my cum and would do it even when I masturbated alone. I still do.

The trick is to get over that first hurdle. In my case, I was ordered to do it by my best friend after I'd given him his daily blowjob. He wanted to know whose cum tasted better. (his did) I was reluctant to eat my cum after I'd finished jerking off but I did it anyway. This became a routine and each time it was easier than the time before. Eventually I grew to like eating my cum and would do it even when I masturbated alone. I still do.

I also eat my cum every day. Wether from a fresh fucked pussy or out of a shot glass it just taste so good. Plus I think it keep my skin looking so young. Win win.👅

I eat my cum everyday. My favorite is cumming on my wifes big tits and nipples and sucking tgem clean. When i Am alone i lick the cum off my fingers and hand . I also cum in a shot glass and drink it . Or i do the legs overhead and shoot it in my mouth

Same here. For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to do this. As I jerk myself off and approach that moment of no return, I am focused on eating all of my load.
When I cum, that desire is gone instantly and I cannot bring myself to do it. I have tasted it and I find it to be quite pleasant. I just can't make myself go through with it after I cum.
To push this a bit, I asked my ex (when we were still together) to let me jack off for her and a couple of her friends. I told her that I would cum in my hand and then lap it up for their viewing pleasure. She never agreed to let me do that.

My ex did ask why I would do this. I told her, since it is expected that a woman will swallow a load when giving head, it would only be fair if I was willing to experience what it was like. I also told her it would be a great opportunity to enjoy some CFNM.

Last edited:
Frozen Cum

Has anyone ever frozen their cum and then sucked on the frozen cum cube and let it melt in your mouth? This is a great way to cure the "i lose all interest in eating it after i cum..." fear. You will have a nice load or two or five or more saved up in the freezer and when you are stroking the next time, and you are still horny enough to eat your cum, pop the cube into your mouth and enjoy! I love doing this and love being watched while i do it. Let me know if you have the same results!!

Has anyone ever frozen their cum and then sucked on the frozen cum cube and let it melt in your mouth? This is a great way to cure the "i lose all interest in eating it after i cum..." fear. You will have a nice load or two or five or more saved up in the freezer and when you are stroking the next time, and you are still horny enough to eat your cum, pop the cube into your mouth and enjoy! I love doing this and love being watched while i do it. Let me know if you have the same results!!

Oh yes, I've done this. Saving now for some fun later this week.

I eat my cum everyday. My favorite is cumming on my wifes big tits and nipples and sucking tgem clean. When i Am alone i lick the cum off my fingers and hand . I also cum in a shot glass and drink it . Or i do the legs overhead and shoot it in my mouth

Now that is impressive.

I have always wanted to cum on my wife’s asshole, and lick it off.
Every time I have that opportunity, the desire escapes me as soon as I cum.

I need to get over that hurdle.

I would love to eat my cream pie from her....

Or even off her nipples....

We have started exploring all of this. Wife is quite into it!

I recommend for anyone trying to get over the hurdle to start edging and ruining orgasms whether by themselves or with a partner. Try ruining an orgasm on/in her. Even for someone who has done it many times like myself, it's usually hotter to keep the action going and ruin one. What does the trick for me is to keep edging and tease yourself on her holes. When you time it right you can have a partial ejaculation without orgasm. Go down and clean her up and resume. Another plus is if you master it you can do it multiple times. My partner goes wild when I do this since she gets alternating oral and penetration as well as the visual of me cumming multiple times.

Last edited:
I'm another one who really craves it, but as soon as I cum the desire instantly fades. It's so drastic--almost like a light switch. One moment there's literally nothing I want more, and within 15 seconds or so, it's there for me and it has no appeal whatsoever.

As I've posted here before, I could self-suck when I was younger. A couple times I made myself swallow the whole load, but it was an effort. Usually I'd just take one spurt to get a taste, and then pull out and shoot on my chest. And I think my cum tastes pretty good, too--it's just that the desire instantly fades.

A few times in my life I've started to climax and then stopped, and one big spurt of cum shoots out, but I don't have the orgasm--just as rand0m mentioned above. When that happens, it's awesome because the desire is still there and it tastes great.

Back