Eating Your Own Cum

We both love to share each others in all the possible ways.. I particularly enjoy my own taste, he enjoys his precum but prefers to only taste his actual cum from me or from off someone elses mouth or body. Sharing is caring! :devil:

I love to eat my own cum .. i crave it everyday.
I love to cum on my wifes nipples and suck them clean .
Or when alone lick it off my fingers . I would with the right person suck a coxk and swallow . And would like to lick your cum off some big tits .. any takers ?
Tampa bay florida ....

Out of my wife's pussy, off her nipples and tits, a big wet kiss after a blowjob....YES!
Alone....meh....not much.

Legs over head and take your time. Seems impossible at first but trust me, if you can get your tongue on your helmet then that's a great incentive! Never quite managed full sucking but certainly had a lot of fun trying...

A large part of the thrill for me is trying to get a balance to precum a lot or even cum a little bit but not have full orgasm so you can still enjoy it. Just amazing if you can get it right.

When I was much younger I would do this every day. I was able to get the head of my cock into my mouth and loved the feel as my cock would explode in my mouth. Just before I came my cock would get so hard and long and so hot. I had a long mirror that I would lay over my ass so I could watch the whole seen. As time went on I added a toy in my ass. Then started to dress in sexy panties and bra. Everything that I added would add to how hard I would cum. This was a good way to learn how to suck a cock and enjoy the taste and feel of cum in your mouth. Mmmmm.👅

I love when a guy tastes his cum from my pussy.

I think you will find that some guys also love this. I have had so many lady’s that cum so hard on my tongue after clean up. Of course this just gets me horny all over again. Mmmmm repeat.👅

My favorite way of eating my cum after I jerk off (virtually the ONLY way I ever get to cum anymore) is to catch it in my left hand and let it accumulate before slurping it all up and licking my fingers clean. I began doing this as a youth at the instruction of my best friend who wanted to watch me jerk off and eat my cum after I had finished giving him his daily blowjob. After having overcome my initial reluctance to eating my semen, I would do it even when I masturbated alone, a practice I continue to do today. After I'd confessed not long ago to my wife of many years of my youthful oral obsession, she now also has me jerk off and eat my cum for her whenever I finish eating her delicious cunt.

My favorite way of eating my cum after I jerk off (virtually the ONLY way I ever get to cum anymore) is to catch it in my left hand and let it accumulate before slurping it all up and licking my fingers clean. I began doing this as a youth at the instruction of my best friend who wanted to watch me jerk off and eat my cum after I had finished giving him his daily blowjob. After having overcome my initial reluctance to eating my semen, I would do it even when I masturbated alone, a practice I continue to do today. After I'd confessed not long ago to my wife of many years of my youthful oral obsession, she now also has me jerk off and eat my cum for her whenever I finish eating her delicious cunt.

Nice to find a supportive wife! :)

Nice to find a supportive wife! :)

Yes, my wife has come a long way from being the reserved, "vanilla sex" wife that I married. At my urging, she now will occasionally wear her Jeff Stryker dildo and aggressively fuck my throat before fucking my ass with it. The look on her face as she watches me eating my cum is priceless!

I have taken a small taste of my own cum but not really enough for a good taste. I often edge awile to build up a big load to taste but I always chicken out after I try to hit my mouth or shoot into my hand.

Cath it and eat it all

tumblr_ogibbzqO9L1vkofdao1_500.jpg

Me too, girl, me too! So hot!!

I just love to eat my cum from a fresh fucked pussy. I always find that the lady will cum much harder from clean up than from the actual sex. Of course a toy in play always helps.👅

Pretty much every time I cum I eat it. When I masturbate it's usually a small finger full. When it's fed to me it's usually all of it.

Did it again in incredible fashion.

Edged on and off all day but cock was rock hard all day long. I got myself worked up for hours well into the morning until I felt like I was ready; heart racing with excitement. Legs flipped over my shoulders again, stroked slowly at first, then fast to blow as big of a load as possible. Once I felt myself coming to full orgasm, I slowed down stroking myself so my aim would be better. 10 spurts and a bit extra in all flooded my mouth. My tongue wasn't just cover in cum, there was so much it was swimming in cum. First 7 spurts were thick and white and landed all on my tongue except for a bit of spillage on the side of my mouth. Three more spurts came after, all clear and thin, also landing on my tongue and sliding down into my mouth. I got up, played with my cum for a bit, swishing it around my tongue, letting it slide around and really enjoying the texture and taste. One quick gulp and it was all down my throat. Except this time it was one LARGE gulp. Really, it was almost like I took a sizeable swig of cum and I drank it down. With that being finished, I still had a bit of spillage of thick cum hanging onto the side of my lips... a few licks and every drop was in me, unlike a few days ago where I felt disappointed for not going through with it.

And this is where it gets interesting; when I swallowed my cum for the first time, I finally did the hottest, kinkiest, most erotic act in the book; swallowing cum! I had these incredible mixed emotions and feelings of shame, guilt and excitement over what I did. Now I have these same feelings of guilt when I don't swallow!

It's so hot to release cum and immediately take it back in a loop. I can't think of a single hotter act one can do on their own, and even if with others, cum would have to be part of it.

After this I was still really turned on, literally 5-10 minutes later I came again with another 5 or so spurts. Couldn't help it.

Fun weekend. Great way to start 2019 :)

Wow, so hot! Well done, that sounded fantastic.

Next time take a video. I've taken a few of myself over the years and it's hot as hell being able to look at them afterwards:devil:

Back