BDSM B&B?

AppleBiter

In Cognito
My Master and i are looking for a BDSM Bed & Breakfast. We don't want a place to play with others, just a place that provides equipment for us to play w/each other. :devil: We've had no luck locating anything on the Internet . . . it's been all broken links. Does anyone know of such a place and if so, where is it? Do they have an active website?

Thanks in advance,

AB & Master

Hi there,

can you specify location a bit?
There are places in both, the UK and Netherlands (Amsterdam) that I think are still in business (though I haven't been to any lately) - though yo umight be looking for the USA so those links wouldn't be any good to start with

Hecate

AppleBiter said:
My Master and i are looking for a BDSM Bed & Breakfast. We don't want a place to play with others, just a place that provides equipment for us to play w/each other. :devil: We've had no luck locating anything on the Internet . . . it's been all broken links. Does anyone know of such a place and if so, where is it? Do they have an active website?

Thanks in advance,

AB & Master

Amsterdam has crud loads... but hmmm... a bed and breakfast for BDSM. There was a huge mansion located near the beach here - a B&B... was beautiful - not sure if it's still there.... but wow. Oh! But it's not a BDSM B&B... though I had a little fantasy moment about it being one. Niiiiiceeee...

Sorry for not specifying location . . . we are looking for something in the USA.

Here is one in Seattle, WA apparently there is one in Michigan called Shadowfind I think but I can currently find no link to it. Unfortunately i have to run but will look more later since I see evidnece that there may be a few more scattered around that I just need to hunt down through the web till I find the pages.

sphynx's dragon said:
Here is one in Seattle, WA apparently there is one in Michigan called Shadowfind I think but I can currently find no link to it. Unfortunately i have to run but will look more later since I see evidnece that there may be a few more scattered around that I just need to hunt down through the web till I find the pages.

I was on their (Shadowfind) site a couple of days ago and they have discontinued their B & B and accomodation services, but said they would continue training programmes.

Catalina :rose:

Thank you all soooo much. These links are great. ;) We were beginning to think we wouldn't find anything. Thanks again, everyone. :D

:rose:

catalina_francisco said:
I was on their (Shadowfind) site a couple of days ago and they have discontinued their B & B and accomodation services, but said they would continue training programmes.

That's wierd. I've met the people who run it a few times at BDSM gatherings. I thought they were doing quite well with it.

Master Sensei said:
That's wierd. I've met the people who run it a few times at BDSM gatherings. I thought they were doing quite well with it.

I gather it is a new development as it was in big letters on the front page of the site, but confirming that training would still be available.

Edited to add, from memory the new service was beginning on September 1st, but as someone else said, I can no longer get the website even though I only was on it when updating bookmarks last week, but found a list related to the place and visitors/friends.

Last edited:
Wow. I didn't know there was such a thing as bdsm bed & breakfast places!! Wow, I have to check this out!!

Heather :nana:

Back