Picture 100.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Picture 101.jpg
    Picture 101.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Picture 102.jpg
    Picture 102.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 143
very nice collar and you do look good naked....those nipples of yours need a bit of adornment...a couple of pegs or some clamps :devil:

hrnyhrny said:
very nice collar and you do look good naked....those nipples of yours need a bit of adornment...a couple of pegs or some clamps :devil:

*pout pout pout*

can't I have one night away from the peg with out being sick? *bats eyes real pretty*

sorry, i thought you liked it....keep forgetting not all are as perverted as me.

you have a good night and we both know that if Master does not allow his slave to have release she will not get it. :D ..i am guessing that you have relieved yourself once or twice during the time you have been together :devil:

Ok I love 94, 101 and 102. The others are not bad, but it is the look in your eye. You can ohh so tell what you are wench! :devil:

Then again someone taking the pictures would probably work too. LOL

hrnyhrny said:
sorry, i thought you liked it....keep forgetting not all are as perverted as me.

you have a good night and we both know that if Master does not allow his slave to have release she will not get it. :D ..i am guessing that you have relieved yourself once or twice during the time you have been together :devil:

*giggles*

I do enjoy it at first, and then after that initial shock when they come off hehehe.....*giggles*

a few times yes ;) but I have a feeling he's going to get stingey here again.

Hot!

You are freakin Hot! Very Hot! Hot hot hot! Love your pics!

RuReal said:
Ok I love 94, 101 and 102. The others are not bad, but it is the look in your eye. You can ohh so tell what you are wench! :devil:

Then again someone taking the pictures would probably work too. LOL

I only like a couple of them myself. but really I was just goofing off and being silly so didn't expect to like a lot of them....and if I didn't post the ones I don't like, well there wouldn't be a lot on here. :eek:

Everyones taste is different, that is true for a lot of things.

People do keep coming back for more don't they?

the captians wench said:
I only like a couple of them myself. but really I was just goofing off and being silly so didn't expect to like a lot of them....and if I didn't post the ones I don't like, well there wouldn't be a lot on here. :eek:

RuReal said:
So did you get handled the other night?

Nope...no handling, paddling, flogging, fingering, fisting, spanking, fondling, or tweaking for wenchie this weekend.

But Master did peg me and make me do stand, squat, sit ups on the tack board. That's a bitch lemme tell ya. :eek:

Hmm I like your list so I take it that is what happens with those friends. ;)

the captians wench said:
Nope...no handling, paddling, flogging, fingering, fisting, spanking, fondling, or tweaking for wenchie this weekend.

But Master did peg me and make me do stand, squat, sit ups on the tack board. That's a bitch lemme tell ya. :eek:

Ugh...business meeting....but at least I can strip now. :cathappy:

Attachments

• Picture 103.jpg
    Picture 103.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Picture 104.jpg
    Picture 104.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Picture 105.jpg
    Picture 105.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Picture 106.jpg