"On the Job" Story Event 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyAll

Literotica Guru
Description:

"On the Job" 2021 -- Economic Revival

It's one of the most common fantasies in the world. You see someone sharply dressed, diligently performing a task with the utmost professionalism. Maybe it's your boss or employee. It could be a co-worker or the person serving you.

But of course, sex is always in the back of your mind.

This year there's a twist. Economies are opening again which gives plenty of opportunities for new ventures, ideas, and promotions.

On April 26th, Monday, right here on Literotica, those themes will be explored in all their beautiful glory.

Because who doesn't desire a little sex at work?

Guidelines:

- The ENTIRE story must happen at a place of employment
- At least one character must be an employee
- Doesn't have to be one scene. Make as many scenes as you want.
- Economic revival is a central theme

- Examples include; a retail business, a professor at college, an airline employee at the airport or airplane, a hotel attendant at a hotel, and of course an office worker in the office. etc...

Date:

April 26, Monday

(submit in the 3 days prior for a timely pre-approval!)

Posting Info:

Use "OnTheJob" in your Notes section when submitting!

Technically this event is open to everyone, but signing up in this thread helps give an idea of how we can spread the stories out.

Participants / Category:

Erotic Couplings:
Rustyoznail
Womanizer2112
LadyJS
LAHomedog
superfreak4000
TarnishedPenny
SisterJezabel
uk_writer_53

Exhibition/Voyeur:
davion2308
JBEdwards

Fetish:
soflabbwlvr

Group Sex:
AvroAnsonXIX
JanusGoneAwry

Incest:
HeyAll

Interracial:
SimonDoom

Lesbian:
HeyAll

Mature:
Biggalute
BarracudaSwordfish
Vix_Giovanni

Non-Consent:
eroticstoryspinner
SouthernCrossfire

Romance:
greenday0418

Transgender:
OffNSFW

TBA:
Rustyoznail
Dark_Logan_
MelissaBaby

Last edited:
Apologies for the late announcement but Vix reminded me.

It's in 1 month, but the rush of it is exciting, I think.

I'm still undecided for my story.

OK. I was wondering about this. I've got a solid idea but nothing written yet.

Dang. My haircut story fits this brief perfectly.

I’ll have to see if I can shake out another idea.

Category: Group Sex
Title: Scilly F.S. (Taking Folk Just Beyond Land's End)

I’ll break my duck on a comp/event entry ...with an idea in mind that could fit

Category TBA

I don't have a set category yet, but I definitely would like to participate.

Also, this is my first time posting on here. Hi!

Fishbowl thematically & almost always or fishbowl ONLY?

Guidelines:

- The ENTIRE story must happen at a place of employment

Can we get a little more clarity of where the line is here?

I understand the restriction in service of the theme but just how forbidden are we talking?

I'm tripping over plausibility issues trying to keep all my players in complete captivity in the fishbowl.

Can we separate them for a time (let them leave the workplace) but have it be nothing more than a statement of fact them being outside work? (literally getting them apart some to allow them to recognize how much they enjoy their time together and build some plausibility)

I'd like to be involved but getting running afoul over a character:

getting a day off
switching shifts
being naturally *off work* for the weekend
or any other minor setting separation
is a bummer.

In love :heart:with the economic renewal theme but a rebuilding together theme is hard to plausibly accomplish if they may only exist when together in the fishbowl.:confused:

I understand the restriction in service of the theme but just how forbidden are we talking?

I'm tripping over plausibility issues trying to keep all my players in complete captivity in the fishbowl.

Can we separate them for a time (let them leave the workplace) but have it be nothing more than a statement of fact them being outside work? (literally getting them apart some to allow them to recognize how much they enjoy their time together and build some plausibility)

getting a day off
switching shifts
is a bummer.

In love :heart:with the economic renewal theme but a rebuilding together theme is hard to plausibly accomplish if they may only exist when together in the fishbowl.:confused:

Generally, for instance, if a story is about a hotel worker, then the whole story should be in the hotel, in terms of its scenes.

But then again it's not something that's enforced. The event is meant to be fun.

getting a day off
switching shifts
is a bummer.

As I understand it, it's not necessary for everything to happen in one continuous scene at the place of employment. So it shouldn't be too difficult handling these issues by having the character, for instance, showing up at work on day 2 and briefly recalling something that happened between day 1 and day 2 while off work.

As I understand it, it's not necessary for everything to happen in one continuous scene at the place of employment. So it shouldn't be too difficult handling these issues by having the character, for instance, showing up at work on day 2 and briefly recalling something that happened between day 1 and day 2 while off work.

Hoping this is so. Usually it is more spirit than letter of the law here so I wasn't too worried but did want some clarity as I had a heart to heart w/myself and deep down knew I didn't have the skill to pull of the idea I was enamored with under a fishbowl restriction.

Hoping this is so. Usually it is more spirit than letter of the law here so I wasn't too worried but did want some clarity as I had a heart to heart w/myself and deep down knew I didn't have the skill to pull of the idea I was enamored with under a fishbowl restriction.

Here's my suggestion: make a good faith effort and get creative about it. There are ways to make it work. Stay within the spirit of the event. It's an event, not a competition, so nobody is going to be scrutinizing it too critically.

Or you could work from home. Pants? Who needs pants to Zoom or Skpe?

Preface to "советский институт извращенных буржуазных сексуальных практик":

"It's not widely known* but the 'Soviet Institute for Kinky Bourgeois Sex Practices' -- using donations solicited online -- apparently funded the last US Space Shuttle Mission to the MIR Station before it was abandoned. This is the unabridged report ..."

Joke: What burns metric ton of coal, is louder than jet engine, requires three men to operate, and cuts apple into three pieces when it's not broken?

Answer: Soviet machine designed to cut apple into four pieces.

The story could go in the Humor category by using every conceivable faulty product trope, applying them to sex-toys: Your choice of condoms: 'double reservoir' tip or 'sleeve' (no end) ... Square cross-section dildos ... Lubricant that congeals at body temperature ... Soft restraints with 'Soviet Velcro' (hooks on both pieces) ... Paddles that fall apart when swung (before impact) ... Spanish Fly Ointment that is literally dead Iberian mosquitoes in petrolatum ... Vibrators that use 'C' cells, but shipped with boxes of 'B' cell batteries ...

*(That's possibly because I just made it up.)

Last edited:
Put me down for Fetish. I've got a femdom story in the pipeline that fits the contest parameters. Just hope I can get it done on time.

Huh, sort of makes me want to break out my White Trash gang.

Too bad I can’t submit my last story which occurred completely on the job. :)

I'm in, got some ideas floating around the old nogging, probably write my first ever 'Mature' story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back