Nerdy, dirty, inked & curvy

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnCloudSixty9

Literotica Guru
Hi, I'm Gva. I've been posting on lit for years, I thought it was time for a new thread. I'm 32, 5'5, 36d, professional horse trainer (I mainly teach), and a huge nerd (gaming, movies, tv, books). Have been playing a lot of world of warcraft lately. I'm very single. Kink wise I'm 100% submissive (perhaps a bit of a brat sometimes..). Love choking, bare handed spanking, degradation, bruises, giving head, booty play.. maybe it would be shorter to say what I don't like. XD I am always open to talking with new people and making friends. Feel free to message and say hello!

Index (up to page 20):

Support Extra Life!
If you want to see something particular (anything at all) message me about Extra Life - people who donate to my friends extra life fundraiser get a custom pic of their choice. Just message and ask for the link and ill give you details! < this has been cleared with mod and doesnt profit me personally (or anyone except the nonprofit extra life) in any way!

I'm so shy...
JUST KIDDING!

Nude with cute tummy
Tummy & garters
Heels & garters
Strappy shirt and cleavage
No glasses and top pulled up
Tittie peek
My face and my beloved dahmer glasses
Nude

Hickies 1
Hickies 2
Stretchin'

My innocent face ;)
My hungry face
My beckoning face (topless)
My sweet face
My no-glasses face
My it's rare I wear makeup face (no glasses)
My pale face

Red lingerie 1
Red lingerie 2

Shirt lift 1
Shirt lift 2
Shirt lift 3

Positively glowing

Soft & cozy topless

ps4 controller, ready to play
play my station?

Black lace & eyeliner

Thighs
and more thighs

Hoodie and garters 1
Hoodie and garters 2
Hoodie and garters 3
Hoodie and garters 4
Hoodie and garters 5
Hoodie and garters booty
Hoodie and garters begging for a snack

Fishnet top gray sweatpants 1
Fishnet top gray sweatpants 2
Fishnet top gray sweatpants 3
Fishnet top gray sweatpants 4
Fishnet top gray sweatpants 5

Cute with stuffys 1
Cute with stuffys 2
Cute with stuffys 3

Slip and garters 1
Slip and garters 2

Not safe for lit - imgur links:
Topless with hitachi
My perfect lil kitty & a plug

Umm I guess you can seee..
and i'll spread my legs a little more for you
Okay I'm done feigning uncertainty, please give it to me
Dive in!

Attachments

• IMG_20200929_214028912.jpg
    IMG_20200929_214028912.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_20200929_220052894.jpg
    IMG_20200929_220052894.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 354
  • Snapchat-2006859289.jpg
    Snapchat-2006859289.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
Hi, I'm Gva. I've been posting on lit for years, I thought it was time for a new thread. I'm 32, 5'5, 36d, professional horse trainer (I mainly teach), and a huge nerd (gaming, movies, tv, books). Have even playing a lot of world of warcraft lately.I'm very single. Kink wise I'm 100% submissive (perhaps a bit of a brat sometimes..). Love choking, bare handed spanking, degradation, bruises, giving head, booty play.. maybe it would be shorter to say what I don't like. XD I am always open to talking with new people and making friends. Feel free to message and say hello!

You are stunning! Every single inch of you! Wow!

Hi, I'm Gva. I've been posting on lit for years, I thought it was time for a new thread. I'm 32, 5'5, 36d, professional horse trainer (I mainly teach), and a huge nerd (gaming, movies, tv, books). Have even playing a lot of world of warcraft lately.I'm very single. Kink wise I'm 100% submissive (perhaps a bit of a brat sometimes..). Love choking, bare handed spanking, degradation, bruises, giving head, booty play.. maybe it would be shorter to say what I don't like. XD I am always open to talking with new people and making friends. Feel free to message and say hello!

Gorgeous pics wow!

That is so hot I need a new screen

Cute glasses and a mischievous face.

Oh good lord. You're sexier every time I see you.

Well it looks like I have some serious catching up to do on your old thread,
but I know that I am "up" for the challenge !
And your new thread pix are simply stunning...

Stunning pics, so sexy. I really enjoyed your previous thread and posts but this is next level.

Great start to your new thread, the middle picture is my favourite one so far.

Welcome to your new pic thread, the title says it, and you’re pics show it.

I know I’m going to enjoy seeing more of you here again.

It's not so much horse training as people training.

Sometimes you wonder if they (people) will ever learn. 👀

But you, you are beautiful!

Gva! I’ve enjoyed all of your threads from the beginning and I’m looking forward to this new one. You look amazing in this lingerie!

Good to see ya starting a new thread again...you gonna start up your twitch again too? :p Nice start! :devil:

Just beautiful

I have followed you in a previous thread and had to take a look here too. My goodness you are a beautiful young lady! Each and every photo of you turns me on more and more!

New thread, still as stunning and as desirable as ever. Love the lingerie, and you look absolutely delicious in it. So alluring and erotic.
:kiss::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back