Sexy underwear for men

magic_knirf

Literotica Guru
Hey litsters / litsterettes,

I consider myself straight but I don't like plain underwear. Men: what non-ordinary underwear are you wearing / buying? Ladies: what kind of non-ordinary underwear would you buy as a present?

I'll start of with something like this:

21325241701_1.jpg

PMs appreciated.

Something to look forward to..

Hey litsters / litsterettes,

I consider myself straight but I don't like plain underwear. Men: what non-ordinary underwear are you wearing / buying? Ladies: what kind of non-ordinary underwear would you buy as a present?

I'll start of with something like this:

21325241701_1.jpg

PMs appreciated.

Exciting... and following..

There are lots of websites that have sexy male panties, and believe it or not you can even find some at WalMart! My wife found some the other day that she really likes

I found silk thongs for men on amazon! I’ve been wearing Joe Boxer thongs for 14 years.

There are lots of websites that have sexy male panties, and believe it or not you can even find some at WalMart! My wife found some the other day that she really likes
Yes, the number of websites selling seems yo rise, so there must be a significant market for it.

Yes, the number of websites selling seems yo rise, so there must be a significant market for it.

Once you wear some and get past the 'fem' factor, they're so much better then the older more traditional mens underwear.

Going commando.

Going commando can make some hot situations in the summer, makes a cheeky dip more interesting and other situations.

To be fair, with bodies like these, they will look sexy if they wrap a hankerchief around it.:heart::cattail:

On a nice body, all manner of sexy underwear looks great, but a thong on a guy with a belly and skinny legs? Ewwww.

On a nice body, all manner of sexy underwear looks great, but a thong on a guy with a belly and skinny legs? Ewwww.

That rule might be applicable for most revealing pieces of fashion not regarding gender, waist size or age, if I'm not mistaken. My SO fortunately tolerates me wearing something like this from time to time, because she knows I like wearing them, although I'm not an Adonis.

Back