TSCLT 8.0: Jesus Hates A Pussy

83241287_10212447525102796_8906979250905546752_o.jpg
 
Happy payday Wednesday!!!


Got all that bit-o'-bidness squared away while still half awake. So it hurts less.


This is s'posed to be Wat's working Saturday. We'll see. It won't be if'n no weasels are working. Like as not, we'll have welders working on new handrails, if the weather cooperates.


Meanwhile, let there be coffee, and there is . . . .


7eacb89399794af5fc0ed8e16ccd120c.jpg



original.jpg



ewa_in_the_shower_16289645.1024x0.jpg
 
No range today. I'm taking a friend for some outpatient surgery. They gonna knock his ass out and cut'em up. At least I won't have to listen to any screaming and such.

Not having any weasels takes all the fun out of work, is that what you're saying Wat? ;)
 
Not having weasels takes the need outta Wat's being here come Sat'dy.


Welders, as long as they don't burn the buildings down, require little supervision.


Off to see what the day brings . . . .


marvelous_marilyn_in_the_mountains_1105548767.1024x0.jpg
 
I'm tired of this winter. Same weather every single day for the passed month. Temps between 28 and 34 with drizzle, snow, rain. The ground has been covered since Christmas, but only with a few inches of snow and layers of crust. The roads aren't frozen, just slushy and dirty.

Last year, we spent a month below zero but everything was nice an clean with about 110 inches of snow. This year is just yucky.
 
Probably not worth it's own thread, but is anyone else here keeping track of how batshit crazy these Bernie Sanders people are in the Project Veritas videos?
They are calling for the end of private property. Separating landlords from their investments.
The breakup of YouTube, Facebook, Twitter.
How it all seems a lot safer to talk about now compared to 2016.
And Bernie just flat refuses to talk about it when the very few reporters who care press him on the issue.
This asshole might win Iowa, New Hampshire and Nevada.
 
Probably not worth it's own thread, but is anyone else here keeping track of how batshit crazy these Bernie Sanders people are in the Project Veritas videos?
They are calling for the end of private property. Separating landlords from their investments.
The breakup of YouTube, Facebook, Twitter.
How it all seems a lot safer to talk about now compared to 2016.
And Bernie just flat refuses to talk about it when the very few reporters who care press him on the issue.
This asshole might win Iowa, New Hampshire and Nevada.

The "Social Democrat" agenda. Same as AOC and that lot. You'll find the core of their agenda in "The Communist Manifesto."
 
Home. Grazed on the job. Late getting away. Fucking HVAC weasels were slow as running in wet concrete. :rolleyes:


And the welders fucked up every single short stair handrail on the project. Lack 'o proper measuring. So they'll be most of the day tomorrow unfucking all of those.


The cats are cool. Got my shit in the mail, and from UPS.


Gonna be a short stint at the house, but it's better'n no stint, so . . . .


e8c7a588a48b4b852d1984e725422e77.jpg



blonde_in_the_shower_662754805.jpg
 
My friend is home and healing. He had oral surgery done under anesthesia hence my driving.

My friend, Mr. Sanchez by name, is normally very talkative. Effusive even. Diarrhea of the mouth as it were. His silence after the surgery was amusing. He wanted to talk, badly, but couldn't. Taking the opportunity I made fun of him over it and got him to laugh about it too.
 
The "Social Democrat" agenda. Same as AOC and that lot. You'll find the core of their agenda in "The Communist Manifesto."

Got that.
I still can't figure out why the message resonates, especially when times are good. I don't worry about Bernie this year, so I guess the stress will come down the road when the economy's not so hot and someone like him (AOC, perhaps) delivers the message.
 
Happy Thursday!!!


Always nice to wake up at home. Here's hoping that Mr. Snachez awakens feeling more like his old self. Oral surgery can be a drag, but the results (in my case) were/are great.


Calendar's gonna flip in a couple of days. This month has flown right on past. Got a lot done, though.


Gettin' the coffee drunk atm . . . .


9635f2ec809f63c6ad0572f268730fef.jpg



s-l400.jpg



collegetits_in_a_blue_dress_unbelie_2012272557.jpg
 
Scottsdale has the worst traffic control in the entire valley. I've often thought that they do it on purpose the way casinos and malls make it hard to leave. You'll be at one red light it'll turn green there's another red light 200 yards away and it turns red before you can possibly get through it. This happens routinely you hit every single light every single time.

I think I proved that they are doing it on purpose. Tonight when they're expecting high traffic tomorrow because of the Phoenix Open I went the entire length of Scottsdale Road without hitting a single light I only saw two red lights; both of them turned green before I could get to them.

Could also be a time of day thing because I had that happen one other time but I don't remember the circumstances other than it was at a similar time in the morning like this when everything is closed.
 
Sometimes, I wonder about what passes for "traffic 'engineering' ". Other times, I have moar coffee.


Had to do a small household repair before leaving this morning. Got 'er done.


Flipped the girlie calendars to February. One pic is better, the other, last month is (slightly) better.


Off to herd weasels . . . .


september_in_your_face_555457071.jpg
 
Home to the satellite housig. Grazing in. Simple - effective.


We had to put a stop to the HVAC weasels and their "goal" to do six units per day. Realstically, they can do 4. Five is a stretch, and six runs over and pisses off the tenants. Besides, at 4, if they have one that has issues, they have time to sort it out. And they can clean up behind themselves better.


Hell, even Jabba the PM agreed to this. After saying yesterday that he wanted that phase of work done by VD.


Different job, same Allah damned shit . . . . :D


valory_soaping_up_2106327173.jpg
 
Back
Top