A Passing Interest - Redux

JustAnotherFlower

In The Garden
Be kind, please rewind.

No, wait.. that's not right. I meant Remember your P's and Q's, manners seem to endangered.

Ya'll know me... or at least a lot of the old timers do. I'm full figured, so if that's not your thing then scoot along. B & W pics are my trademark and comfort zone.

And now that the BS is out of the way... wabam! Pics. :p

Photos start on page 94...ish...

Last edited:
Be kind, please rewind.

No, wait.. that's not right. I meant Remember your P's and Q's, manners seem to endangered.

Ya'll know me... or at least a lot of the old timers do. I'm full figured, so if that's not your thing then scoot along. B & W pics are my trademark and comfort zone.

attachment.php

Gorgeous as ever, :heart:

Be kind, please rewind.

attachment.php

I love a return of this passing interest, and as beautifully rendered in B & W as always........ :rose::heart::rose:

Gorgeous as ever, :heart:
*hugs* Thank you! I've been busting my arse to try and get rid of lingering "babyfat." It's still there but I'm stubborn and determined!

Ohh you do look amazing :kiss: :rose:

Thank you! :eek:. Welcome to my new home-away-from-home.

I love a return of this passing interest, and as beautifully rendered in B & W as always........ :rose::heart::rose:

Heya, Captain Planet. :kiss: I've missed you, your kind words, and pics...*boobiesquishes*

Looking gorgeous

Thanks, hon! :eek: I appreciate the kind words.

Be kind, please rewind.

attachment.php

Simply Beautiful and Stunning

Normally I'd be fawning all over the B&W, but the colour looks so damn good, too!

beautiful. love the panties. :kiss:

Thanks, hon. On sale from Torrid! Go, go clearance sales.. lol

Hmm, you were reincarnated as a flower? :D

You are looking as beautiful as ever. :heart:

Every lady is a flower, we're all different and beautiful in our own ways. And yes, I was. :cool: *big hugs*

Normally I'd be fawning all over the B&W, but the colour looks so damn good, too!

Hey you! *tackles ya* I didn't think you were still on lit? It's good to see ya! And thank you for the kind words.. :eek:

Wonderful pictures. Thank you. I take it you were here before? In that case, you will have heard this before, but : stunning. Pics and subject

But...you're a flower. :p

I'm a flower with thoughts and feelings! At least try to be subtle about it..

Wonderful pictures. Thank you. I take it you were here before? In that case, you will have heard this before, but : stunning. Pics and subject

You're welcome? It feels odd to thank someone for looking at my bits and pieces on display. Aye, I was here before.. my new name was a part of my old title. :eek:. Thanks, hon.:rose:

I'm a flower with thoughts and feelings! At least try to be subtle about it..

You're welcome? It feels odd to thank someone for looking at my bits and pieces on display. Aye, I was here before.. my new name was a part of my old title. :eek:. Thanks, hon.:rose:

I think I am learning that.

Gorgeous!

You are both sexy and intriguing.

Be kind, please rewind.

attachment.php

Be kind, please rewind.

attachment.php

A rare color pic...
attachment.php

You are absolutely beautiful!!! 💙

Back