part of my story-of-sorts about a CMNF Club & the long-haired rich man who started it

DMBFFF

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 27, 2017
Posts
3,370
part of my story-of-sorts about a CMNF Club & the long-haired rich man who started it

part of my story-of-sorts about a CMNF Club and the long-haired rich man who started it


I'm going to have to change the drafts of a story-of-sorts I'm working on—which of course I'd be doing already—likely a few more times, but with BotanyBoy's metal thread, I got interested again.

Then there was the postings of mine and CandiCame's here:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=89972439&postcount=24
I'm working on a story where the protagonist billionaire founder of a CMNF Club has fantastic hair—like the guys in Metallica or Kim Thayer or Ian Asbury when they started. He has Wolverine-like sideburns, a low hairline, hair longer than +75% of most women and virtually all men, and even hairy knuckles.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=89972631&postcount=28



I've been working on-and-off on a story-of-sorts about a CMNF Club.

CMNF club
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1461593

I even have an attempt on Chyoa—the link to it is in the above thread.

Then I check out BotanyBoy's metal thread.

I post a bit on his thread and later search YouTube for heavy metal covers.

I come across Type O Negative's frickin' awesome cover of Summer Breeze.

I read up on them. Sadly the lead singer died early. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Steele )

But fuck, when I think of my character, I'm thinking, "yeah, he might look a bit like my character."

Currently my character's last name is Roark, but I might change it. I'll divulge his first name later, but it's a Celtic name that you probably never heard of and it starts with a "C."

C. Roark appeared. People looked his way. He was the celebrity to many there. A few yelled their hellos, even strangers, though most left him alone, respecting his space. If they wanted, they’d eventually get their chance to talk with him.

He was the essential founder of the CMNF Club, the owner of the land rented to the CMNF Club, the owner of the CMNF Hotel and other properties near Workton, and properties such as MT Consortium (renting apartments at twice or thrice the rents of nearby buildings, but with hefty indirect subsidies for female tenants who go around naked, money for such subsidies provided by voluntary, mostly male, contributors—a niche market for sure)—the consortium having over 10 000 units total, of which he owns about 27% of.

He also owns companies or good-sized fractions of companies that are diverse: some barely making a profit and some operating at net losses, but are buttressed partially by those that make lots of profit. He invested in a few companies of questionable ethics—such as tobacco—while at the same time giving at times over half the dividends or capital gains of such on anti-smoking initiatives (ranging from promoting dentifrice sticks, selling his own brand: CANCER cigarettes—complete with poison symbols all over, including on the cigarettes themselves; and paying people not to smoke as proof that habits can be broken).

Like many rich people, he not only makes associates of friends as well as friends of associates, but the former is increasingly happening, such as members to his mostly (de facto) polygynous family: a few of his many (i.e. 10s) of children and trusted elder "wives."

He's a hectomillionaire-possible-billionaire (or hard-hectomillionaire/soft-billionaire): the latter is hard to tell as like a few Wall Street blowhards or those in “Silly Valley,” most of his assets aren’t terribly liquid. His investment corporation, Maple Leaf Holdings, bought 1% of Facebook for $200 million (check the Wikipedia article if you're unsure), less than 10 years later became over $2 billion. Now it's slowly divesting that stock.

He's not only eccentric sexually, but also a bit by appearance and presence; nor did he look typical insofar that he didn’t have a three-piece-suit; and he tends to speak with more candour than many of those of his economic status, often being self-effacing: a man who rarely drinks the Kool-Aid, nor expects you to; a man comfortable with stare fights, long silences, failed negotiations, admitting to losing the odd moral argument, and more-often-than-not winning in the end.

[size=+1]Then there is the hair. His hair is longer than over 75% of the women in the Club: longer than, say, 90% of the women in North America and Europe, certainly longer than over 95%, of those women his age minus ten years, or older. Rock-star hair, metal-head hair, hair-band hair. Think Ian Asbury in the 80s, Fabio, Michael Bolton, Diamond Dave/David Lee Roth, Kim Thayer, and [the guy in DOA]—though perhaps longer and fuller than at least two or three of the aforementioned.

His hair is black with a few gray streaks, particularly a large one that was somewhat reminiscent of a skunk, somewhat held back with a few light bands made of coarse plant fibers and a hollow ring-frame made of platinum, somewhat secure: part holding the hair, part decoration, and part possible protection (at least it’d make slashing the temples a little harder if someone wanted to try it). It gave him a bit of a Tolkienesque or Elfquest appearance.

His facial hair consists of long side-burns, almost "mutton chops" though straightened, "to give it a feral look," somewhere between a Kenny Rogers, Elvis during 1968—as per likely a few velvet paintings, Michael Nesmith—maybe, and Wolverine, but again more so. The sideburns began slightly higher up the cheekbones and aside from no mustache or soul patch, a shorter strip of beard joined the sideburns below the chin.

Was it natural, was it genetic, or implants? Far from male pattern baldness, his hairline was lower on the forehead than most men. His arms were also hairy, even his knuckles. Was he Neanderthal or part-Neanderthal? "My forehead, chin, and supraorbital ridges are more Cro-Magnon," he once quipped.

Rumour has it that he had his scalp hair and possibly his facial hair lengthened: having long hairs—possibly animal or artificial—glued to ends of his own: hair-follicle-by-hair follicle. Such was also the case of some of the women at the Club, including a few of his wives. If so, it would have taken tens, maybe a few hundred, hours to do so, even with a team of estheticians, but the results of such would be indistinguishable to real hair, save that it'd be generally longer (than biology allows most men, and even some women), stronger, and more resistant to chemicals and UV rays (and maybe that each follicle had a bulge a few millimeters long, and about 120 microns thick, where the last few millimeters of the short natural follicle adheres to the few millimeters of the bottom end of the long artificial one), and like natural hair, it’d be good for months, and to an extent, years.[/size]

He wore a long sleeve white shirt. He often did: the thickness being between that of a typical shirt and jean jacket.

Over this was article like a shirt but shape more like a white overcoat or lab-coat, with large pockets, again of plant fibers, but was far dressier.

At other times, he wore a tweed jacket: tailor-made to also allow greater freedom of movement than the typical.

His pants were light smoky blue jeans, though tailor-made with more metal studs. In addition to regular pockets, they also had a few extra small pockets. They had three pelvic zippers: one typical-looking; two others that were generally concealed, their purpose was to easily facilitate CMNF sex. Ditto the briefs he wore; and ditto—between the jeans and briefs, unseen—the satin chaps-of-sorts he wore that further enabled his jeans freer movement.

As a businessman, he owned a small specialty business selling such clothes, some of which are purchased by Club members. They cost a few times more, but as they generally weren’t made to order, but rather made in some bulk, they were thus cheaper-per-unit than otherwise, with a good returns and financing policy.

His belt was vegetable and mineral: hemp, some bark, some chrome.

It was in his several pockets where he had dry ice (for body cooling).

He wore boots that looked a bit like army boots, with dark green (lincoln green) laces; though much of the boots were under the pant cuffs. He had several such pairs of boots often polished and shined, with laces removed, by one of his wives.

He rarely wore jewelry, save brass-knuckle-like big plain but shiny chrome rings he had in his pocket that he often wore over evening gloves: the primary reason was how the shininess of the metal contrasted well with the somewhat matte cloth.

He waved to the many.

Four [again naked] women were with him: three who were his wives, the fourth being a unique guest.

All wore bracelets or anklets: each had a blue colour signal and a red-and-yellow signal.

The first three were not restrained. They had (other) jewelry and adornments, one had a shell necklace, another a (generally non-BDSM) collar-of-sorts, another a (generally non-BDSM) pink collar with stones (non-precious), and necklaces with varying pendants—including some which indicated their unique marital status re: C. Roark.

One wore an old but new-looking mechanical watch on her ankle, though more for show.

The fourth woman was "alt-right" media reporter/activist Lauren Levant. She's pretty with long blond hair, brown eyes, and proportionate body. She was born in Toronto a few US presidents earlier; raised and generally residing in BC.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Lauren_Southern

(for source and bigger pic)
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Lauren_Southern_2.jpg


640px-Lauren_Southern_2.jpg



She had a thick black fetish collar with 4 rings—with locked leash, a ball gag in her mouth—and she was drooling a bit, and because she seem to adore Donald Trump—she certainly advocated for him, she was made to wear a "Make America Great" red baseball cap.

C. Roark lead her on a leash and used an extendable switch to guide her.

Her breasts were bound somewhat shibari style. Her hands were cuffed behind her back with rope made of materials that made it not too tight nor uncomfortable, but was nonetheless strong and unyielding.

Her back and buttocks had a few welts, but nothing intense, much less permanent.

Like the others, she had a brazilian: C. Roark not only insisted on it, but watched, often joking when she yelled in pain.

"You know, some of the ladies have means that’d greatly ameliorate that pain for you."


When someone commented on her hairless genitalia, C. Roark gave it a squeeze.

"Eat your heart out, Donald Trump. This cute pussy is beyond your reach: at least currently." Then looking to her, he asked, "Would you like Donald Trump to grab your pussy?"

She eye-rolled, indignant. "It wouldn’t be worse than being manhandled by a creep like you!" she angrily thought.

He gave her a hard but affectionate slap on her bare buttocks, as if he read her mind. "That’s the spirit, my pretty. You might turn out to be a rebel gal after all."
 
You're not supposed to post your story on the boards. If you want/need help with it, post a request in the editors forum and set up something off the board with a beta reader/editor.
 
In my relatively short time here, I've created 89 threads—at least according to the count.

21 of them have had no replies, not even by me.

A few I've replied to myself—usually updates.

I suppose it's something when I get two here, however useless they are otherwise.
 
Last edited:
In my relatively short time here, I've created 89 threads—at least according to the count.

21 of them have had no replies, not even by me.

A few I've replied to myself—usually updates.

I suppose it's something when I get two here, however useless they are otherwise.

Those 21 threads should be telling you something about your posting style. It's not all about you, you know...
 
[size=+3]And we don't care!![/size]






Heavy Metal Pussy Dance (music video)
https://www.xvideos.com/video21240641/heavy_metal_pussy_dance_music_video_
6:36
472,043 views

As good as the video is, I might be enjoying the music more.


Lusty female rock singer is naked on stage
http://www.voyeurstyle.com/watch/8350/lusty-female-rock-singer-is-naked-on-stage/
3:34
193791

Though I'm not into high heels on women as per my comments.

Ah, good point—though being a female foot fetishist rather than a shoe fetishist, I find pumps a turn-off: better is bare feet, then flip-flops, then sandals, then sneakers or hiking boots (again not thigh high or high heels)—I suppose because they are suggestive of youthfulness and vitality.


Heavy Metal - 1981 - nude scenes
https://www.youporn.com/watch/13295829/heavy-metal-1981-nude-scenes/
10:50

(Careful, this link has a tendency to loop.)


Heavy Metal Twerk
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph55bcc823404bd
4:04
141,999 views

(The music here sounds more pleasantly industrial.)


korrozia metalla metal concert kinky nude girls on stage
https://xhamster.com/videos/korrozia-metalla-metal-concert-kinky-nude-girls-on-stage-4111433
3:06
213,114

(Warning: not metal, at least this clip.)


korrozia metalla metal concert girl nude striptease on stage
https://xhamster.com/videos/korrozi...rl-nude-striptease-on-stage-5970568#mlrelated
4:52
189,904

(Good vid. Music is good. Her nudity might even include being barefoot.)






Though I think the Club will be more acoustic.

Exotic Pusy Dance.
https://xhamster.com/videos/exotic-pusy-dance-787895#mlrelated
10:09
136,156

(Though it's only until 4:35 that both are naked. One woman seems to be doing The Pussy Dance for the other naked woman.)
 
Back
Top