Wife Voyeurism

No she sneaks to his place. Since he and I are friends, he'll take pics of her and send then to me. She doesn't know that I know, or that he shoots me the pics. He's even sent me a video of one of their night's in bed.....Lol

I think she knows you're being sent those photos.
 
We both love knowing I’m getting checked out, nothing crazy but a skimpy bikini in the summer or a nice short skirt always draws the attention we craze and the passes from young and old men alike I lovvveee. Hubby likes to know others desire me and I desire their attention makes me know I still got it

I love it when my gf flashes or wears something revealing. She has a great ass and nice nipples so its really fun
 
I am very, very much into this. A few anecdotes I can share.

Earlier this year my wife and I went to Vegas with another couple and we shared a room. On one of the nights, my wife got a little too drunk and we went to the room early and she fell asleep in the dress she had on. At some point, she woke up and took off her dress. She had no bra on so she was topless. I asked her if she wanted a shirt or something and she said no. I was going to remind her that we were sharing a room but the thought of my buddy getting to see her tits got me hard so I just let her be. I ended up falling asleep and when I woke up she had a shirt on so at some point she put clothes on, and I'll never know if he got to see her tits, but I love thinking that he did.

On a trip to Cabo, I had her buy a couple of very revealing bathing suits and the entire time we were there I could see guys try to sneak looks at her.

Another time when she was going out dancing with friends, she wore a pretty short dress and I took her panties off and sent her out like that. I told her to bend over as much as she could when she was out and she found three separate occasions to do so.

Yet another time earlier this year, also in Vegas, she wore a dress that has a sheer top. She normally wears a nude tank top or pasties when she wears this dress but I had her go braless and you could clearly see her pierced nipples. Had a blast seeing guys get whiplash from staring at her tits.

Noticed a few shared pics so here are the two dresses that I mentioned. (If I need to take them down just let me know)

7LZHIz4m.jpg
QTFjqJym.jpg

Thanks for sharing , nice pics!
 
Getting her clitoris hood pierce for the first time

My wife got her clit hood pierce two, once in CA the other time in Australia. This is one of the most erotic display on my wife where she asked a stranger to hurt her. Her vulva is the center of attention being examined and measured and poke by her most sensitive place by a big needle.

Both time before we went to the piercing studio she washed herself meticulously even pulling back her hood completely and removing the last trace of sticky smegma with the corner of a washrag. The first time she also shaved her outer labia.

When she got piercing room she undress her bottom half and sat on gyn chair, put her feet in stirrup open her thighs. The piercer turn on a spotlight directly to her vulva and sat on low stool between her legs. My wife pulled back her hood and show him her glans.

fH6h7aNh.jpg



https://i.imgur.com/fH6h7aN.jpg

The the piercer cleaned my wife vulva with Betadine

1I56aP8h.jpg


https://i.imgur.com/1I56aP8.jpg


He then measured my wife hood carefully with caliper and put some mark on it

HXYvobhh.jpg


https://i.imgur.com/HXYvobhh.jpg

pN4WEu0h.jpg


]https://i.imgur.com/pN4WEu0.jpg

This got my wife clitoris head to get hard. We can see it it bigger under the hood

P8qq0W9h.jpg


https://i.imgur.com/P8qq0W9.jpg

He pull back her hood and check the head of her clit. It was the second person pulling her hood back to look at it, me being the only lover who care too. He then clamp her hood making sure he did not poke the shaft of her clitoris

FXQv2oSh.jpg


https://i.imgur.com/FXQv2oS.jpg

to be continued
 
Last edited:
My wife got her clit hood pierce two, once in CA the other time in Australia. This is one of the most erotic display on my wife where she asked a stranger to hurt her. Her vulva is the center of attention being examined and measured and poke by her most sensitive place by a big needle.

Both time before we went to the piercing studio she washed herself meticulously even pulling back her hood completely and removing the last trace of sticky smegma with the corner of a washrag. The first time she also shaved her outer labia.

When she got piercing room she undress her bottom half and sat on gyn chair, put her feet in stirrup open her thighs. The piercer turn on a spotlight directly to her vulva and sat on low stool between her legs. My wife pulled back her hood and show him her glans.


The the piercer cleaned my wife vulva with Betadine

https://i.imgur.com/1I56aP8.jpg


He then measured my wife hood carefully with caliper and put some mark on it



This got my wife clitoris head to get hard. We can see it it bigger under the hood



He pull back her hood and check the head of her clit. It was the second person pulling her hood back to look at it, me being the only lover who care too. He then clamp her hood making sure he did not poke the shaft of her clitoris



to be continued

Wow that's so hot. I'm not into vaginal piercings but thinking about my wife spread like that makes me want her to do it haha
 
When we were younger and sexier, I liked for people to see my wife nude, and we arranged a lot of "slips" to show her tits, ass, and pussy. Sometimes, she would show herself through hotel windows when we traveled. She enjoyed knowing that other men and women might see her naked body.
 
Piercing clit's hood 2

He then used a 10G needle to pierce one of her most sensitive place. My wife screamed out loud. He quickly inserted the ring following the retracting needle.

spPQwq5h.jpg



https://i.imgur.com/spPQwq5

He then cleaned my wife vulva, removing the betadine , pulling back the checking the clitoral glans and wipe it.

igy1Pavh.jpg




https://i.imgur.com/igy1Pav

This is the finish look. It was the first time someone cleaned my wife vulva (beside my tongue bath :) ), and it was done meticulously while she was relaxing comfortably in the chair, her legs resting in stirrup, a spotlight warming her most intimate area. What a wonderful display.


t9E5MCBh.jpg


https://i.imgur.com/t9E5MCB.jpg

Those photos were taken on 35mm film that we when to a mall photo outlet to have developed. :D
 
So, does anybody else love when a voyeur sees your wife nude?? I found this out about myself a few years ago when my old college room mate walked in on my fucking my wife. He saw a few strokes, her boobs bouncing and stood there while we both jumped up drinking in her full frontal scramble for her clothes. I was mad for one second, then I realized that it was hot to have her seen..
i would love it when someone see my gf
 
The wife and I were at a huge house party, she was totally drunk, ignoring me, flirting with everyone. She'd disappeared a couple times which usually meant she was sneaking off for some rendezvous with guys. Then this guy tells me how hot my wife's body is. Apparently she and another girl had exchanged dresses in the living room, and, while the other woman had on underwear, my wife had none and after stripping off her dress the other girl made my wife turn around a few times and even felt her up before letting her get dressed again. Then I see my wife in the kitchen wearing a tiny black dress, her big tits barely contained, the hem not even an inch past her pussy surrounded by several guys flirting and drooling over her. She's so drunk she totally ignored the hand that started pawing her ass and then just laughed when another guy pulled the shoulders of her dress down and her tits fell out.
 
Last edited:
Not my wife, but.....

We've been close with a couple for years. Our ladies remain sexy even in their late 50s. The other hubby has pics of his wife on his phone, very sexy but never showing anything naughty.

One night he and I were in a bar waiting for our wives to show up for dinner. They called that they would be late. We sat for a few minutes and I asked if he had any more pics of his bride. He paused and said, 'Yeah, but you can't let my wife or yours know. He then opened up a locked file on his I-Pad......at first, they were mostly beach pics w/ a bit more cleavage than normal, but then there were pics of her w/o clothes, first on a beach, then a hotel room. I was stunned. He smiled and said, "She loves the idea of me showing these, but only to guys she won't run into. You are the first friend....and he opened the last section where she was playing with various toys in their back yard and deck.....all the way to her on video having huge orgasms!

I've never told my wife I've seen them, nor the other wife. But everytime I see her......damn.......does this make sense---I'm seeing her naked in my mind.

Only recently he said there are more...........
 
Unbeknownst to my wife I share her sexy pics and videos with my friend who does the same with me. I at one time downloaded an app where I could access the camera on my laptop on my phone. I would be able to watch the wife while I was at work. It would only save screen shots not the actual video but I could watch her. I set up the laptop and would send her some sex stories to read and leave her vibe wherever the laptop was, she had no clue. I became obsessed with it and it was dragging me down at work because all I wanted to do was watch her and masturbate ( I had a private office) I would reschedule meetings etc. I finally had to get rid of the app but I still have some great shots. It rally is fantastic to watch her have sex with herself when she doesn't think anyone is watching, she adds things to her masturbation that she has never done with me.
 
Unbeknownst to my wife I share her sexy pics and videos with my friend who does the same with me. I at one time downloaded an app where I could access the camera on my laptop on my phone. I would be able to watch the wife while I was at work. It would only save screen shots not the actual video but I could watch her. I set up the laptop and would send her some sex stories to read and leave her vibe wherever the laptop was, she had no clue. I became obsessed with it and it was dragging me down at work because all I wanted to do was watch her and masturbate ( I had a private office) I would reschedule meetings etc. I finally had to get rid of the app but I still have some great shots. It rally is fantastic to watch her have sex with herself when she doesn't think anyone is watching, she adds things to her masturbation that she has never done with me.

That is hot as hell!!!
 
wasn't always like this

I was the jealous type and I'm not sure what changed me. I can remember a long time ago we had her family over for a weekend in the summer. We had invited some friends to join us for a cookout.

We were all by the pool and I was up on the deck cooking on the grill. my wife was wearing jeans shorts and a grey tee shirt walking around making sure everyone had fresh drinks and the kids had snacks etc.

My brother-in-law (her brother) threw my wife in the pool and when she came out we all found out that she didn't have a bra on! the tee, although not see thru, was plastered to her tits like a second skin, I was amazed at how naked she looked, you could make out every goosebump on her and her nipples might as well have been out!

She of course didn't notice and wasn't too concerned about covering up cuz she thought that since the tee wasn't white and seethru she was ok. she made her way from the pool to the deck where I was and then into the house for dry clothes. All the while everyone (mostly all the guys but some of the women too!) were gawking at her.

To my surprise I was getting excited instead of getting mad. I think that was the first time I came to the realization that I like showing her off. I started encouraging her to wear sexier clothes and started buying things for her to wear after that.

Another time we were at a breakfast restaurant and Jill had to use the ladies room. When she came back you could clearly see her nipples poking through her bra (unlined I learned later) and top. I teased her telling her that it must have been cold in there and she laughed told me that it was cold in the hallway that lead to the restrooms. She also said the the manager of the place and a waiter were in the hallway too and they couldn't take their eyes off her tits when she walked by. I got hard thinking about it and told her, she laughed again and told me I was a pervert! lol. I guess it was those type of little things that slowly turned my way of thinking.
 
I always fantasied that my wife would let other men see her boobs. Around 5 years ago we went to our first nude beach, St. Marteen. I didn't believe she would take her top off, but as soon as we got settled in off the top came. Had a wonderful day swimming and walking the beach. My fantasy fulfilled. Have been to many nude beaches since and I always love seeing other men looking at her tits. Always leads to some good sex later. She clames she doesn't get turned on showing her tits but the hot sex says otherwise.:D
 
My wife voyeurism consists of watching her and her boyfriend make love to each other.

The same for my wife and I. I'm not complaining I'm loving watching her boyfriend fuck her. But there's a part of me that would love to take her to a nude beach. Or to a house party with some incredibly skimpy on.
 
So, does anybody else love when a voyeur sees your wife nude?? I found this out about myself a few years ago when my old college room mate walked in on my fucking my wife. He saw a few strokes, her boobs bouncing and stood there while we both jumped up drinking in her full frontal scramble for her clothes. I was mad for one second, then I realized that it was hot to have her seen..
My first wife turned me down quickly when I suggested we have a friends couple watch us fuck.My next wife and I went to Greece and went to a nude beach on Santorini, both of us bare ass nude. It really is interesting to see how many body types exist when everyone is nude. Fat, slender, wonderful figures. Small and large breasts and dicks. No women on this beach shaved their pubic hair, a real turn on to me!!! I am a fan of generous size female (not excessive) hips and asses.A good round ass is wonderful to hold on while fucking!!!
 
Back
Top