Wife Voyeurism

It probably makes her feel good too, knowing that she is putting on a show for you. Does she do it on his desk in the office and do they do it in office clothes or get naked?

Wondering of he send the movies home to his wife?

He's a doctor and she is an office assistant. And yes they've done it on his desk, exam tables etc. They get quite creative at times...lol. His wife does not know. As for clothes, I've seen them do it in quicky fashion with him just pulling up her skirt and they've been completely naked on a few times. It depends on how much time they have. But let me tell you her boss is an expert at atking the videos....lol

He's a doctor and she is an office assistant. And yes they've done it on his desk, exam tables etc. They get quite creative at times...lol. His wife does not know. As for clothes, I've seen them do it in quicky fashion with him just pulling up her skirt and they've been completely naked on a few times. It depends on how much time they have. But let me tell you her boss is an expert at atking the videos....lol

I am trying to imagine it all -- what does your wife look like? What does he look like?

I imagine you still make love to her a lot, probably more now that she has a lover. Does she ever tell you how you compare?

she's only 5'3" 120 lbs blonde 32B. he's 6' dark hair and in great shape. He is gifted
in more ways then one....lol

So, does anybody else love when a voyeur sees your wife nude?? I found this out about myself a few years ago when my old college room mate walked in on my fucking my wife. He saw a few strokes, her boobs bouncing and stood there while we both jumped up drinking in her full frontal scramble for her clothes. I was mad for one second, then I realized that it was hot to have her seen..

My wife being seen naked does not arouse me to much. I remember one of the first time we when to a nudist club my wife mentioned that a man was positioning himself to be able to see between her legs, that left me kind of indifferent. It's OK to glance at other person genitals a nudist club.

However when someone ask to see her genital piercing that get me very hot because she's showing her most intimate part to strangers and acquaintances. Whenever this happen I take note so I can reminisce about it latter.

When I find a photo on line showing a woman displaying her vulva the way my wife did it often bring me over the top.

Case in point

tumblr_p8puviBytW1v7kvxjo2_1280.jpg

1. Just me getting drunk with a couple of male friends and starting to talk about my wife’s sexual preferences: how much she loves sucking cock, how she likes it better from behind, the times she wants anal ... and then just knowing that every time they see her, they’re fantasising about doing those things to her.

2. My wife going online to flaunt her body to men she meets there. Never planning to meet them - but teasing them, talking dirty, and flashing her pussy at them.

.... very nice!

watching wifey

I get off watching the wife when she doesn't know it, I have set this up a number of times, she is pretty wild when she is alone, playing. To me voyeurism is watching someone when they are not aware you are. If they know, to me, they are an exhibitionist

She moved from the porch swing....

...onto the pool deck, totally nude, where the whole neighborhood can see her chubby nude body. I get off on hiding and watching and whispering to her who is out in their yard...who is mowing...who had obviously seen her, that sort of thing. She lays there totally nude KNOWING that people are seeing her! Drives me WILD!

Last edited:
Then IN the pool...

...she stands up and walks around the pool to the shallow end, rubbing lotion allover her body...she slowly gets into the water...she giggles loudly, attracting the attention of our gawking neighbors. Friends, this was in the middle of a hot Florida Saturday, in the middle of the day...people are out working in their yards and doing what people do on a weekend day. She splashed water all over her body...her nipples spring to life...she giggles more....and loudly. She plays in the water keeping her tits above water the whole time. She got wet, got out and walked all the way around the pool, totally naked. She whispered to me as I was watching this show and stroking my cock..."NOW who's chicken?"
She was so fucking horny that night that we fucked with the windows open and a light on!

Last edited:
Then she stood naked in front of every window in the house!
I have created a sexual monster!

Sorry guys, IMGUR keeps resizing the file. It always says File Too Large...

Last edited:
Then she stood naked in front of every window in the house!
I have created a sexual monster!

Sorry guys, IMGUR keeps resizing the file. It always says File Too Large...

I've seen all these before, here on Lit. What is her Lit name?

i’m not married yet but i once had a girlfriend that was into this light exhibitionism thing and we had a little fun, it was hot but definitely not my thing. didn’t do that with any other ex since then.

I am very, very much into this. A few anecdotes I can share.

Earlier this year my wife and I went to Vegas with another couple and we shared a room. On one of the nights, my wife got a little too drunk and we went to the room early and she fell asleep in the dress she had on. At some point, she woke up and took off her dress. She had no bra on so she was topless. I asked her if she wanted a shirt or something and she said no. I was going to remind her that we were sharing a room but the thought of my buddy getting to see her tits got me hard so I just let her be. I ended up falling asleep and when I woke up she had a shirt on so at some point she put clothes on, and I'll never know if he got to see her tits, but I love thinking that he did.

On a trip to Cabo, I had her buy a couple of very revealing bathing suits and the entire time we were there I could see guys try to sneak looks at her.

Another time when she was going out dancing with friends, she wore a pretty short dress and I took her panties off and sent her out like that. I told her to bend over as much as she could when she was out and she found three separate occasions to do so.

Yet another time earlier this year, also in Vegas, she wore a dress that has a sheer top. She normally wears a nude tank top or pasties when she wears this dress but I had her go braless and you could clearly see her pierced nipples. Had a blast seeing guys get whiplash from staring at her tits.

Noticed a few shared pics so here are the two dresses that I mentioned. (If I need to take them down just let me know)

7LZHIz4m.jpg
QTFjqJym.jpg

So, does anybody else love when a voyeur sees your wife nude?? I found this out about myself a few years ago when my old college room mate walked in on my fucking my wife. He saw a few strokes, her boobs bouncing and stood there while we both jumped up drinking in her full frontal scramble for her clothes. I was mad for one second, then I realized that it was hot to have her seen..

Anybody? Tons of men do! It's probably one of my biggest role play requests.

My wife

She's having an affair with her sisters husband and when they go out, he has her wear next to nothing and flash. I'm pretty sure that's her fetish or wherever.

She's having an affair with her sisters husband and when they go out, he has her wear next to nothing and flash. I'm pretty sure that's her fetish or wherever.

She tells you about it or do you see her going out?

She tells you about it or do you see her going out?

No she sneaks to his place. Since he and I are friends, he'll take pics of her and send then to me. She doesn't know that I know, or that he shoots me the pics. He's even sent me a video of one of their night's in bed.....Lol

No she sneaks to his place. Since he and I are friends, he'll take pics of her and send then to me. She doesn't know that I know, or that he shoots me the pics. He's even sent me a video of one of their night's in bed.....Lol

Thats hot! Would like to hear more about your wife. Shoot me a pm 👍🏼

We both love knowing I’m getting checked out, nothing crazy but a skimpy bikini in the summer or a nice short skirt always draws the attention we craze and the passes from young and old men alike I lovvveee. Hubby likes to know others desire me and I desire their attention makes me know I still got it

Back