The brand-new MILF thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_od7an7r5mI1v1var3o1_500.png

tumblr_od5wpnfSuT1v1var3o1_500.jpg

Just to chime in here. Many of the posts here are MILFs but they are also Mature and/or Cougars. Nothing wrong at all with that, but I have a new appreciation for the term MILF as it applies to the late 20 and young 30 somethings that I talk to when I take my grandchildren to school. Oh My! what would it be like if they gave me a wink and asked me to follow them home?

Just to chime in here. Many of the posts here are MILFs but they are also Mature and/or Cougars. Nothing wrong at all with that, but I have a new appreciation for the term MILF as it applies to the late 20 and young 30 somethings that I talk to when I take my grandchildren to school. Oh My! what would it be like if they gave me a wink and asked me to follow them home?

The school run has always been a 'not applicable' in my case but I have always imagined that it must offer a field day for one of the few males delivering children, especially the fives and sixes. It's probably seven years since many of these women got married, they're probably looking for a bit of excitement to relieve an existence that may have become a bit humdrum. I'm sure there must be a morning coffee circuit after the kids have been dropped off - can't you get yourself in on it?

Walking the dog is another good opportunity. Very easy to start chatting when there's the perfect conversation matter at the end of the lead. Better still, get a cat and train it to go for a walk with you. That really will get loads of women stopping to talk to you and they'll be putty in your hands. (Go watch the film A Streetcat named Bob.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back