Everyone Loves Big Black Cock pt.2 (GIFTASTIC)

Do you like BBC


  • Total voters
    68
Thug-Orgy-Kash-Angel-Mr-Magic-Intrigue-Ramon-Steel-Gay-Black-Guys-Fucking-Amateur-Gay-Porn-02.jpg
 
tumblr_ob63kb4VZK1tdzdlxo1_400.gif


her husband watches

Hi YWW, not only is her husband watching, but he is wanking while watching her fucked by a BBC, and the thing I notice is that there is also a second BBC sitting on the couch in the background wanking, watching and waiting his turn too!! Fuck that turns me on......to think that after one BBC has fucked me ragged there might be another ready to take its place!!!
 
Well, I am married To a white man And he has no clue, That I love very dark Black dick. If he found out he would be pissed off and found out but I've been secretly having sex with black men. Especially if he found out That the very dark black UPS man that delivers to our family's Mortuary, has been fucking me for the past 4 months. He was my very first black experience, yes it is a myth that all black men have large dicks, but I was fortunate that mine has an enormously large sized dick ( pic on my profile ). I will say before my first black experience, I used to have dreams of black men fucking me. Including Having the fantasy Of me being The character Jane, In the Tarzan movie that starred Bo Derek and the scene where she was painted white. Then she is raped by that big very dark black African tribal leader. I can't speak for all white women, but I am one of those that does at times crave a large very dark black dick.
 
@Noob: Why did you have to turn this into a gay thread, Noob? Start one of your own, instead of spoiling things for other people
 
@Noob: Why did you have to turn this into a gay thread, Noob? Start one of your own, instead of spoiling things for other people

The thread title does goes by "everyone loves ..." though ;)
 
Hi YWW, not only is her husband watching, but he is wanking while watching her fucked by a BBC, and the thing I notice is that there is also a second BBC sitting on the couch in the background wanking, watching and waiting his turn too!! Fuck that turns me on......to think that after one BBC has fucked me ragged there might be another ready to take its place!!!

The husband needs to get over there and fluff.
 
Don't forget the big black cuck who loves watching his ebony wife ride beercan-thick white cocks and long, thin Asian cocks while she sneers at his testosterone-impaired teenie weenie.
 
Back
Top