Everyone Loves Big Black Cock pt.2 (GIFTASTIC)

Do you like BBC

• Total voters

yourwhitewife

Literotica Guru
tumblr_o4fhmoyRS61tdzdlxo5_400.gif

It's so big

tumblr_o4fhmoyRS61tdzdlxo7_400.gif

shes married to a white guy

tumblr_o4fhusoN8C1tdzdlxo1_400.gif

tumblr_o4fhee6AoY1tdzdlxo3_400.gif

oh fuck! im cumming

tumblr_o4fggtuqwR1tdzdlxo3_400.gif

after work

tumblr_nzx053NRIo1v2fgu1o1_400.gif

tumblr_n1dhdw9HXG1rpvmgho1_r1_250.gif

cant forget the one seen in tv while d girl is masturbating.

This is what I wanted my first wife who was a Hotwife to try but I think she was afraid she would become addicted.

tumblr_nt7kw3GY8q1rh0602o1_540.gif

every woman when they see this thread

I've been offline for a while, but fuck, this is why I can't stay away.
This is one of the best gifs a white woman has ever seen......
Thank you YWW!!! You keep my pussy wet and my fingers busy.....

I have a gorgeous female friend who is blond, in her early 40's, and married to a friend of mine from high school. She'd gained a little weight and was self-conscious about it. During the day, she has a physical trainer who is a fit, black male come to her house; this started about a week and a half ago. A mutual friend said that he'd made a pass at her during their training sessions. This mutual friend jokingly laughed it off and ended the month and didn't have him return. My hot friend, however, is a huge flirt. She may be in one of these pictures one day or she may not. Remains to he seen.

My wife

The first guy in my wife's pussy, according to her, fit all the BBC stereotypes (don't worry mods - she was 18). Unfortunately he was immature and selfish so she said the sex wasn't very enjoyable. But now years later I'd love for her to do it again. This time with a mature, experienced lover. A guy with a big cock who concerns himself with my wife's pleasure as well. Give her a proper BBC screwing.

You probably needed one more option "I'm a guy here because I Love BBC" :)

Back