Daddy and Daughter fantasies

Ms_Lilith

Retired
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Posts
44,387
Now then.. I have these wonderful fantasies of being made love to by 'my' daddy. I don't actually want to fuck my dad, but I love the idea, and I love the taboo... I know there are threads out there about this, but I was wondering if any of you had fantasies like this, and how you dealt with them?
 
You're such a naughty girl. I may have to take you over my knee and give you a spanking.
 
Just enjoy

Vixenshe, I have read a number of your posts and you seem very healthy and wise to me. These fantasies are very common and most people don't want to be with their own daddy or daughter or be with someone underage or take advantage of anyone. On the other hand, the taboo of playing the game can be very exciting--acting the part, saying the words, being a tease or an innocent. When I first discovered Lit, a young woman PMed me because I was a college professor. She had "older man' fantasies and daddy fantasies. We shared some very exciting e-mail roleplay where she talked about her "naughty fantasies" and the like. It was intense and satisfying and I also learned about her as a person, student, etc. Basically it was so exciting because we made it safe for each other to express those ideas without fear of judgment or criticism. Everybody needs a place to go and be slutty and taboo without hurting anyone. That's what friends are for. Just enjoy this aspect of your complex, multidimensional sexuality.

Steve
 
I don't want to fuck my dad either (he's dead) but I have to admit that I too have those fantasies , it's never my dad or sometimes even myself I have them about. It's the older man, younger girl, taboo thing that makes me hot! And as for how I deal with these, I keep it to myself and masterbate:p Great masterbation fantasy:D
 
hehehe great fantasy :) I just posted a thread about looking for a daughter to play with right now, in the roleplaying section. It is a wonderful fantasy to have..but would always remain just a fantasy for playing with other people.
 
vixenshe said:
Now then.. I have these wonderful fantasies of being made love to by 'my' daddy. I don't actually want to fuck my dad, but I love the idea, and I love the taboo... I know there are threads out there about this, but I was wondering if any of you had fantasies like this, and how you dealt with them?


I have a 14 year old daughter and when I see posts like that my first reaction is that it is wrong. The Daughter part of it just turns me off. But, she has a few friends that come over and Damn, they are cute and some of them are even sexy. There have been a few times where her friends have come over wearing shorts or belly shirts and occasionally even swimsuits. I can't help getting a hardon looking at those girls. I don't remember them looking that good when I was thier age.
 
lol.. Semler, like I said, I have no desire or intention of seducing my own dad. I'm sorry, that's just not sexy or right to me. However, I very much enjoy being the innocent and being taught. I've been with an older man once (I was 19 and he was 47), and it was a wonderful experience, even though there wasn't any false roleplay to go with it... I know that, if I wanted him, I could have him again, but I'm in a steady relationship with someone I love, and don't want to ruin it.
 
I know what you mean, the idea of a young innocent girl is very appealing to me, especialy if she puts on a school uniform and puts her hain in ponytails. :devil:
 
Do most girls end up marrying some man like the fauther?
 
a lot of girls do, but they don't start out expecting that they will.. it's after they're married a while that they realize it. I personally would be happy to marry a man LIKE my dad... my dad is smart, artistic, and a great dad, and I'd love to have a husband that is those things, and others. However.. marriage for me is FOREVER down the road.
 
Ooh! One of my Favorite Topics!

Daddy fantasies, ooh I've had so many. And like you, I don't actually think I could seduce my own father because that's just...weird. But I think what appeals to me other than the taboo, is the amount of love that would be involved in something like that. As fantasy goes, I've had so many wonderful fantasies about my loving "Daddy" who spanks me, but then caresses his little princess' sore bottom. Who lovingly teaches her the ins and outs (literally) of her first sexually experiences. The inane desire to have a loving teacher to pamper me and to love me is really what drives these fantasies into my mind.

I did have an experience with an older couple once (when I was 19, he was 47, she was 50). And we had a very loving relationship. They were loving and protective of their "little girl", and the sex was absolutely mind-blowing. It's my favorite fantasy, and what I masturbate to almost every time.

There's my little two cents on the matter. I don't think that it's wrong, or unhealthy. I have no desire for my real father, or for anything illegal, but what's wrong with calling my older lover "daddy"? *giggle*
 
so I think I just figured out why I am into dd fantasies.. when I was like, 8, I was a gymnast (I was a gymnast for 6 years), and one day after some heavy Beam excercises, with lots of splits, I found blood in my leotard.. my hymen had broken. No big deal. Well, that meant that I could never experience it breaking during my first sex experience. Moving on, my first sex experience wasn't consentual (he was my bf, and I loved him, but I had said no, and he pushed it in anyway). I think that I fantasize about dd because it's like I'm a little girl again, and I'm a virgin, and I still have my hymen.. and my gentle daddy is teaching me, and lovingly breaks the hymen. I know it might sound sick to some of you, but to me it's a huge breakthrough to understand this.
 
Thank you for sharing that, Vixenshe! :)

I don't think you're sick at all for sharing that! I'm glad that you were able to come to that conclusion. I think that's a lot of the reason why I have the same fantasy. I was raped when I was a virgin, and never got to have that amazing loving first time. So it's a comfort fantasy to me. To have the person who means the most to me share a loving amazing moment with me.
 
CurlyGirly

I just started a thread on the General Board called It just FUCKING amazes me. Maybe you should check it out?

Cheers
 
?

Vixenshe, why change your picture. The old one was much sexier than the new!!
 
Confused, wondering, amazed

vixenshe said:
so I think I just figured out why I am into dd fantasies.. when I was like, 8, I was a gymnast (I was a gymnast for 6 years), and one day after some heavy Beam excercises, with lots of splits, I found blood in my leotard.. my hymen had broken. No big deal. Well, that meant that I could never experience it breaking during my first sex experience. Moving on, my first sex experience wasn't consentual (he was my bf, and I loved him, but I had said no, and he pushed it in anyway). I think that I fantasize about dd because it's like I'm a little girl again, and I'm a virgin, and I still have my hymen.. and my gentle daddy is teaching me, and lovingly breaks the hymen. I know it might sound sick to some of you, but to me it's a huge breakthrough to understand this.

Great coming to grips vixenshe (BTW I like the new av-wanna push that hair gently aside and nibble down).

I'll be honest---this whole Dad thing amazes me, yet there's lots of evidence it's true. My 19 y.o. niece is at my old college now (I'm way older). I asked her at one point is she seeing anybody? Starts complaining about how there aren't any men good enough etc. Then out of the blue she says, "I want a man like my Dad!" -
my brother. Blew me away, the Electra complex was so transparent. (The fact that my brother is fairly worthless and gets bailed out by his 87 y.o. mom on a regular basis makes it even more confusing for me).

Did you women with Dad fantasies feel you got lots of love from your father growing up? Or was he distant? What about Mom?
How did you feel about her?

Confused and wondering at the mystery of it all,
Timeus
 
Re: Confused, wondering, amazed

Timeus said:


Great coming to grips vixenshe (BTW I like the new av-wanna push that hair gently aside and nibble down).

I'll be honest---this whole Dad thing amazes me, yet there's lots of evidence it's true. My 19 y.o. niece is at my old college now (I'm way older). I asked her at one point is she seeing anybody? Starts complaining about how there aren't any men good enough etc. Then out of the blue she says, "I want a man like my Dad!" -
my brother. Blew me away, the Electra complex was so transparent. (The fact that my brother is fairly worthless and gets bailed out by his 87 y.o. mom on a regular basis makes it even more confusing for me).

Did you women with Dad fantasies feel you got lots of love from your father growing up? Or was he distant? What about Mom?
How did you feel about her?

Confused and wondering at the mystery of it all,
Timeus

LOL Timeus....... Don't most brothers always fill that way towards each other no matter how long they have been brothers??

I guess I could see how a girl would want a man like there dad. I spoil my 4 yr. daughter to no end. Daddy do this, daddy do that.. and I do it... even the tea partys with her stuffed animals. What I don't understand and hear most about, are the women who marry men, like there Dads, that are abusive and just plain bad?? Is it because they, some how, understand them better and know what to expect?
 
I am not sure I know how to respond to this subject. My ex was sexually abused by her grandfather and father. She never told me any of this until our marriage fell all apart and we were divorced. I am sorry she went thru this but at the same time, this explains alot of things as to why it ended. She did not like sex, except to have kids. Sex to her most of the time was dirty to her. My folks had been married and divorced many times and so I was not going to put my kids thru that. We did not divorce util the kids were grown. She would tell me I would remind her of her dad. I never knew why, because I did not look nor act like him in anyway. But I want you to know I love and adore my girls and NEVER in a MILLION YEARS, would I ever think of them in that way nor would I touch them or do anything like that. After seeing what that kind of behavior did to my ex, I guess I am not sure about this subject. More and more women are coming forward about being raped or sexually abused by their dads, step-dads, uncles and I guess I am trying to figure out why a woman would want to have that fantasy about her dad. Please understand, I know that most of you would never do it or go thru it but I guess I am surprised to hear women say they have these thoughts. I pray my girls do not have these thoughts.
Please understand I am not judging or coming down on this posting. Lord no, I am not. But having been on the other side of this and seen the damage and emotional scaring it has caused for so many people, I do not think it is a good idea. I think it is wonderful for a daughter to think the world of her father. Emerald, sounds like you got a great dad. I hope my daughters think that way about me and that they hope to marry someone like me. I guess what I am trying to say... in all my ramblings, is that this maybe a fanasty, but thank God it never happened to you. Because I know the damage it can do to not only the woman but to her future husband and kids as well.
 
You sound like a great daddy Spenser41.

I was molested when i was a little girl too and while i don't exactly hate sex i find the only time i truly get aroused is when its fantasizing my "daddy" is taking me the same way only in a much gentler more enjoyable fashion...getting me to open up and to a point where I'm enjoying it. "Regular" sex is nice...but the guys I've been with don't get it and there is just a part of me that is too unfufilled...
 
I have sent you a pm hon. I am sorry that happened to you. As for being a great dad... I hope I was. They are my treasures.
 
I think for the most part the incest stories appeal to people more for the closeness of the participants and the love that would be there were it coming true. Very VERY few people actually want to experience the real thing I'm sure, but to them the stories themselves (the possibility of that interation of love) are the stimulus. Personally, I tend to stick more to the incest stories as authors generally put more feeling and/or descriptions into them...less of a quick "she had 77E boobs and amazing blond hair, we went in my car and I boned her for a week" and more of a real story.

The father-dauther stories are some of my favorites, but I see that even putting myself in the father and my younger sister into the daughter position is a total turnoff, whereas the story itself may be a turn on. Part of all that may stem from the years of living together and being able to trust that the other person would be their for you; like having sex with a friend you've had for years and years that was always caring for you and protecting you. I'm sure it touches almost all psychological complexs to some degree...including two of the more important: protective, permanence.
 
As a girl who had a lot of friends---and a lot of swim parties when I was younger---I can testify to having more than a few dads checking me out as we left the pool. And although most of those fathers were your typical bald, glasses-wearing, non-threatening dads, the one who really got to me was the father of my best friend from junior high. He--lemme tell you---was different. Dark hair. Athletic. Young.

I remember the first time he patted me on the shoulder, I just about collapsed. Thus, you can imagine my surprise when just a year later or so he was making suggestive comments and rubbing my shoulders. When I finally gave in and told him to "rub harder," I knew I was crossing the line---but I just couldn't help myself. I was young and stupid.

As you can imagine, my friend's dad and I went on to have a number of "serious" encounters of the next few years---always slipping upstairs when the rest of my friends were busy in the lounge of outside in the pool. Boy, was he good. Mmmm.

Nevertheless, most of you can only imagine my concern now that my daughter is turning 15, and my husband has just suggested filling up the pool. I wouldn't necessarily blame him for thinking those things---but I don't know if I'd ever want to know about them. ;-)
 
Kelson said:
I think for the most part the incest stories appeal to people more for the closeness of the participants and the love that would be there were it coming true.

Exactly my point earlier, Kelson. I liked your allusion to it being like having sex with a really good friend. I do enjoy reading stories where the characters have honest to goodness love for each other and the sexual relationship just develops and stems out of that love.

I remember one of my favorite stories (though I can't remember the name of it) was about a father and a daughter after the mother had passed away. The daughter just naturally fell into the nurturing role that the mother had filled, and they lived together happily ever after.

But it's all just fantasy, of course. Isn't that what we're here for?
 
I absolutely agree

I think everyone has pretty much summed it up. I think that people are attracted to the relationship already formed: it is a strong, loving relationship with no fears of insecurities (the person alreayd knows the real you). I'm a young guy, so the father/daughter thing has never gotten to me as much as Brother/Sister stories do. I think they're so fucking hot! I'd never do anything with my sister, it's just the taboo of a borther and sister making love. It's a fantasy .
I'm not sure where it stemmed from, but I have an idea. When my older sister used to babysit me during the summer, we would wrestle and play around. She would be trying to pull me close and kiss me (all playing around.) Eventually I would give up fighting it and she would just kind of hold me against her. I would just enjoy her holding me against her. It wasn't being molested or anything, just kind of weird I guess. But the fantasy still turns me on like no other!! I constantly roleplay with the brother/older sister roles and read many stories like that.
So long story short, I find NOTHING wrong with incest fantasies, unless they are acted upon.
 
Back
Top