"I seek like minded individuals"

Krinaia

Desperately perverted
okay.... do those words ring annoying to the rest of you, I'm tired of these vague descriptions.

"I'm looking for someone with similar interests outside of sex".... and then they list only their sexual dislikes.... makes sense right?

"I'm seeking like minded individuals" .... and then they just say someone who wants to submit, but not how or under what premises or what it means to them to be a dominant or anything, how can you be like minded if you don't have any opinions?

Also... "Hi, I'm interested in getting to know you".... and then they just talk about themselves for a couple of paragraphs and don't offer you any direct questions as to what they'd like to know about you.

Sigh.... I'm begining to think online dating attracts morons only.

Oooh, share examples! You can leave out the contact info, and leave out where you found it, but share examples of what you mean!

(I love reading personals, even though I've never used them.)

For you Etoile, anything...

" looking to meet like-minded people for friendship and possible more."

... now I'm pretty sure this was meant to say "possibly more". But before he said this he said he was educated, but now i'm confused, why the bad grammar?

Next....

For some reasont this really made me giggle...

"I want to be intellectually stimulated"

Then someone said... "male virgin boy toy. seeking a Domme to train me, break me in, show me what being submissive is all about .." which he followed later with "humiliation, bondage, cbt and orgasm control/denial are all favorites of mine."

... but if you're a virgin how would you know they are favorites?

.... all bad examples i think... but there is one male character at collarme.com that talks about being a fan of Eddie Izzard and how he likes "Executive Transvestite" ... he has a wonderful and intelligent ad

"By day there were be domestic servant/nanny task and at night you will become daddy's little girl."

..... this one gave me the shivers that their children were being exposed, but who knows.

"Candidates should be loving caring individuals, who love childern._ as I have a lot of them._".... I'm still not sure if he and his other submissive should be posting for nannies at collarme.com or using like aupairs.com and hoping to stumble across someone naughty

My old Top profile at bondage.com would often lead to :

"Looking to serve a sexy Dominant female. CBT, humiliation and *insert the activity* a must."

Hmmm who is serving whom?

:D

Oh, that virgin one is too funny! Thank you for sharing! I think I have a profile on alt.com or somewhere like that...I will have to see if I can come up with funny stuff of my own. :D

Oh dear... then how is one suppoesed to find a decent local area sub?
*cries*

Still- the virgin one's hilarious!

sincerely_helene said:
Crap... Someone found my ad.

okay, that one was male dominant so i don't think it was yours...

but still, it was funny, intellectually stimulated... does that mean you want to have someone smack your ass with a dictionary?

... and since i have unfairly only picked on the men, I glanced through some female ads and came up with ...

this one... i just don't get it

"If you desire to become a personal slave, you first have to "try out" for me, which includes 2-3 paid private sessions. If I decide you are worthy to wear my collar, I will keep you. Otherwise please do not contact me. "

I think if you're getting paid, you're the one trying out for further paychecks? And you decide to keep the submissive at what cost to them?

... and this one made me feel like someone has been reading too many Marketplace fantasy books...

"You will be available to me at least three days and/or evenings a week to perform domestic duties such as cooking, cleaning, gardening, etc.

You will be used as a slave and when I say slave I don't mean your version of a sex slave fantasy. I mean a slave for my/our pleasure.

If you are a male you will never serve either of us sexually. I dont care how well hung you are or how good your mouth is, I am not here to fulfill your sexual desires. I am seeking a slave who sincerely derives fulfillment from serving and pleasing others, not some wannabe who is only seeking to gratify their pathetic sexual fantasies.

If you are a female, you can expect to be used sexually at our whim. I especially enjoy watching a girl suffer. "

Overall, the ad was great in technical terms, said what they were looking for exactly, what the expected in the form of a reply and such... but geez, I dunno

"I want someone that can carry a conversation and amuse me with their wit. Someone lively, articulate and responsive; not a lump that says "Yes, Ma'am" constantly. LOL! I encourage free speech for this very reason. I don't want a true slave but rather a submissive, one that can match my spirit but chooses to submit because tht is who they are. "

... you go woman! ... nice sounding woman, but i think the wide disaparity displayed between these last two excerpts makes it obvious what we singletons are dealing with!

this was great....

"I am educated, intelligent, and fabulous. Want me???? This is a symbiotic relationship and we must compromise on many levels.You may contact me. If you are lucky we shall talk soon."

SkylineBlue said:
okay, that one was male dominant so i don't think it was yours...

but still, it was funny, intellectually stimulated... does that mean you want to have someone smack your ass with a dictionary?

God, yes!

I think the funniest reply I have recieved to date was from a guy 'commanding' that I relocate to him and his Mrs. at once, so that he could impregnate me and raise a harem. I was too scared to ask him what he would do if I only gave birth to males!

I get so tired of the replies from married men looking to cheat on their spouse, have a three way, or "train" me online.

sincerely_helene said:
God, yes!

I think the funniest reply I have recieved to date was from a guy 'commanding' that I relocate to him and his Mrs. at once, so that he could impregnate me and raise a harem. I was too scared to ask him what he would do if I only gave birth to males!

I get so tired of the replies from married men looking to cheat on their spouse, have a three way, or "train" me online.

I shouldn't complain just yet... I have a date Thursday and if everything works out with him, I might be able to consider myself a very lucky girl indeed!

SkylineBlue said:
I shouldn't complain just yet... I have a date Thursday and if everything works out with him, I might be able to consider myself a very lucky girl indeed!

A date from a personals site?

I'm always been curious about that, I'd love to hear a firsthand experience.

SkylineBlue said:

Be sure to bring pepperspray!

SkylineBlue said:

I think you've pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Marquis said:

Hi Marquis:

Well I met a few people on personals sites. I use a couple of sites and yes most of the guys are DUDES !!! I mean some guys think that you will go to bed with them immediately just because you met on an adult (intimate, sex) site. It is fun and amusing but tiring. I had three blind dates one week and was exhausted because you are interviewing each date and trying to figure out if he is an ax murderer or something :confused:

I met my current (and only) Master on Adult Friend Finder. And he is a decent person and not bad looking either. We enjoy each other's company whether we are in session or not (and this was important to both us). We have a alot in common (other than the BSDM part).

The key is to enjoy, be careful, and meet at a public cafe.

Marquis said:

I have done almost all of my dating since my divorce from personals' sites. What do you want to know?

I do think that we develop some sort of sixth sense after a while. It seemed that toward teh end of my "dating" career, I found myself on far fewer boring and wasted first dates and actually made some friends.

Truth be told, weeding through the morons and players was a chore, but ultimately, I found the prince I longed for in scooter.

Yep, we met at a personals' site.

:rose:

There's a guy who runs an add in our local alternative paper here. It usually runs something like, "Looking for curvy girl with no taste, into watersports, age play, ropes and blood. No sickos or pervs please." It's the last line that gets me. SIlly me, I thought he was looking for a perv.

SkylineBlue said:
If you are a male you will never serve either of us sexually. I dont care how well hung you are or how good your mouth is, I am not here to fulfill your sexual desires. I am seeking a slave who sincerely derives fulfillment from serving and pleasing others, not some wannabe who is only seeking to gratify their pathetic sexual fantasies.

If you are a female, you can expect to be used sexually at our whim. I especially enjoy watching a girl suffer. "

Overall, the ad was great in technical terms, said what they were looking for exactly, what the expected in the form of a reply and such... but geez, I dunno
Heh! I'm curious, was this a male/female couple, two men, or two women??

SkylineBlue said:

Then why do it for god sake.

Get out more and meet people!

Re: Re: "I seek like minded individuals"

FreeBloke said:

Not everybody can do that. Some people are only looking for online relationships, for various reasons. Or maybe they don't like the bars or the dating scene. In fact, it's pretty hard to guarantee you'll find kinky people when you're just at a regular meat market, and not everybody lives in a city big enough to have munches.

Re: Re: Re: "I seek like minded individuals"

Etoile said:
Not everybody can do that. Some people are only looking for online relationships, for various reasons. Or maybe they don't like the bars or the dating scene. In fact, it's pretty hard to guarantee you'll find kinky people when you're just at a regular meat market, and not everybody lives in a city big enough to have munches.

Yeh, understood, but to meet people, you have to be with people.

No disrespect intended!

Re: Re: Re: Re: "I seek like minded individuals"

FreeBloke said:
Yeh, understood, but to meet people, you have to be with people.

No disrespect intended!

I suspect the many happy people in online relationships would disagree with that.

On another note, I'm updating my B.com profile. I use a different name there than I do anywhere else! Who else from Lit is on there (besides WD) so I can add you to my hotlist?

Re: Re: "I seek like minded individuals"

FreeBloke said:

bars suck, muncie sucks, and well its easier to find bondage fetishists online since there is no local organization anymore.

because the town is so run-down and proverty stricken, there are few people outside the university in the community that i am interested in, especially since i don't will be leaving in a few months - makes online dating that much more attractive.

and i do get out and meet people but using online tools can often broaden the circles that i meet if that makes sense

Marquis said:

Nothing has so far lead to a lasting relationship but I have had some enjoyable dates and real time experiences. But it's like any dating scene you encounter... and you get to invest your time getting to know someone from your home before you waste time doing your hair and putting on eyeliner.

Back