desensitizing creams/sprays

bad bad bad bad bad!!!!

along with anything that "warms" !

Why go numb? Makes very little sense to me.

Safe for oral, but it'll numb her mouth too... and then ya'll get to giggle about all the drool and numbness going on.

Should only use a dab on taker of the anal.

Most of them have numbers in it, used by dentists to numb your mouth.. Benzite, Benzanine.. something like that... Bens/z something or other.

They're all safe, but you are WAY better off w/o them.

SO wants to give head longer, but shes really friggin good at it, so thinking maybe something like stud 100 would let her suck longer. but need something thats not gonna numb her mouth as well

hm.

have you tried thinking of stupid things while shes going down? to get your mind off it a little.... like math, and what you're going to do that day/did that day, tv shows, games, sports ...

or when you're a little busy you can be a little side tracked... like good old 69ing - you have the ability to zone in on what shes doing, or zone into pleasuring her.

or just switch off, she does you... you do her... have some sex... go back to her sucking you off...

do it in different positions instead of you just on your back and her between your legs, like have her next to you, or over you with the 69. Tell her to try different things other then what she usually is so great at doing. Tell her to use more tongue, or suck less ... experiment :)

BlueSugar has excellent suggestions. You could also try either masturbating first or letting yourself go the first time. Take a break to please her, and then she can give you oral again...you should last significantly longer.

So any more comments on this topic from others? I'm thinking of trying one out but have no idea which... or if...

A guy I was with wanted to use one so that I could cum during sex- usually I take awhile and he couldn't last that long.

So we tried it, and I don't recommened it.

From my point of view, it turned me off knowing that he wasn't enoying it because he was desensitized. When I realized he couldn't feel much, it totally turned me off. I dried up, which is almost impossible for me to do! Most of the excitement for me is knowing that my pussy feels so good to him.

Just what I think.

I've never been a big fan of bringing chemicals into the bedroom (besides the occassional tube o' lube). I'd personally heed BlueSugar's advice about mixing it up. She wants to give head longer, but nobody said you can't have "intermission." :)

actually, she doesnt say it, but its apparent she thinks it.....

blue112 said:
actually, she doesnt say it, but its apparent she thinks it.....

How is it apparent? Men have never been accused of having excellent mind-reading skills! lol Isn't it more probable that you have this doubt and are interpreting her actions in support of it?

she never gives intermission much time and displays her frustration.
She knows that the second time is longer but never bothers with a second time but that wont stop her from complaining that its not long enough

blue112 said:
she never gives intermission much time and displays her frustration.
She knows that the second time is longer but never bothers with a second time but that wont stop her from complaining that its not long enough

She's complaining because she's getting you off too fast? That seems very unreasonable and cold. Most women feel powerful and proud when men come quickly. If we're just talking a blowjob, if she loves it so much, why wouldn't she want to do it a second time? Or, why don't you have sex or something else the second time?

I'd tell her that her frustration hurts and ask if she has some suggestions on how to change things up and alleviate it.

SweetErika said:
She's complaining because she's getting you off too fast? That seems very unreasonable and cold. Most women feel powerful and proud when men come quickly. If we're just talking a blowjob, if she loves it so much, why wouldn't she want to do it a second time? Or, why don't you have sex or something else the second time?

I'd tell her that her frustration hurts and ask if she has some suggestions on how to change things up and alleviate it.

What a fickle girl .. lol.

I know I get a kick out of getting who I'm with off quickly, but sometimes I like to savor the moments and in turn that gets me more into what I'm doing - and they get off quicker, which leads me to be a little disapointed == but I know I did it to myself and move on.

She needs to accept that she is good at what she does, and accept your alternatives to veering off the path a little, taking breaks to do other things and getting off once and then the second could last longer.

forget the creams is the group conclusion, not worth it, and not sexy.

thats it exactly it, she likes to get into sucking me off and yes she is extremely fickle much to my frustration sometimes! its very much like a walking a maze in the dark, its all good when your walking because your moving but when you hit a dead end thats it and you have no idea its coming.

didnt pick up on what you meant though by"forget the creams is the group conclusion, not worth it, and not sexy."

blue112 said:
thats it exactly it, she likes to get into sucking me off and yes she is extremely fickle much to my frustration sometimes! its very much like a walking a maze in the dark, its all good when your walking because your moving but when you hit a dead end thats it and you have no idea its coming.

didnt pick up on what you meant though by"forget the creams is the group conclusion, not worth it, and not sexy."

I think she meant that everyone feels the desensitizing creams/sprays are a bad idea, particularly for oral because there's nothing sexy about a numb penis or mouth.

SweetErika said:
I think she meant that everyone feels the desensitizing creams/sprays are a bad idea, particularly for oral because there's nothing sexy about a numb penis or mouth.

:: finger on nose ::

we're a good team :)

good luck blue112, it is also a birth right for us women to be fickle, so this wont end with this current girlfriend, come back here if ya need a reminder of that .. lol.

Back