Dildo or Vibrators.........

Wizard

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 30, 1999
Posts
12,140
He is one for the lady’s.

We have a “Ton” of toys in our toy box and I was looking and cleaning things the other night and noticed we have about 5 or more vibrators of all kinds of shapes but no dildos.

I have hung out here for years and would have to say vibrators are more popular than dildos but what do the ladies think? Is it time I bought one to add to our collection also? What do you enjoy more? What is the feeling from the dildo? Wouldn’t a Vibrator be more fun?
Fill me in what is the best to buy and what do you like about it. I wouldn’t buy a huge one but more like my size.
:cool:
 
I have about 2 dildo's and about 6 vibes, I love the vibes the most brings a great sensation to my clit, and I get off real quick. :)
 
Latinababe said:
I have about 2 dildo's and about 6 vibes, I love the vibes the most brings a great sensation to my clit, and I get off real quick. :)




I agree Latina, you can't beat a good Vibe.:D
 
No Brainer

Definitely a vibe, dude. It does most of the work for you when you masturbate, and allows for free hands to stimulate and tease other parts. But maybe I've said too much. :cool:

The Poodle
 
Re: No Brainer

frustratedpoodle said:
Definitely a vibe, dude. It does most of the work for you when you masturbate, and allows for free hands to stimulate and tease other parts. But maybe I've said too much. :cool:

The Poodle



Not at all.........:D
 
I would have said a good dildo beats a vib any day, until a few weeks ago when hubby came home with two new ones for me.

One is the egg wand? I LOVE IT! It hummmmmms just right! lol

Cealy
 
*grin*

Hee hee... it pays to be creative when you have a vibe and a couple hands to work with.
 
I'm a vibe person myself.
Its more fun if its vibrating, LOL.
 
A QUESTION

I've asked this on the TRY THIS (GSPOT thread) but haven't received any real answers so....

Can any of you who are participating in this phone in show tell me if there is a difference in the feel when a vibrator is applied to the GSpot. I have had limited experience with VIBRATORS and GSpots, relying more on thumb power.

Does a vibrator on the GSpot work as well as the heavy repetitive thrusting / rubbing that is described in the technique. Is it better? Worse? No effect?

Feedback please....
 
Re: A QUESTION

Mr.G said:
I've asked this on the TRY THIS (GSPOT thread) but haven't received any real answers so....

Can any of you who are participating in this phone in show tell me if there is a difference in the feel when a vibrator is applied to the GSpot. I have had limited experience with VIBRATORS and GSpots, relying more on thumb power.

Does a vibrator on the GSpot work as well as the heavy repetitive thrusting / rubbing that is described in the technique. Is it better? Worse? No effect?

Feedback please....

I read through your G Spot thread, and plan on putting it to the test tonight. I will suggest the vibrator if honey gets too exhausted. Feedback coming soon.

The Poodle:p
 
Buy a cock-shaped vibe to get the best of both worlds. Turn it on, and it's a vibe. Turn it off, and it's a dildo.
 
Re: A QUESTION

Mr.G said:
I've asked this on the TRY THIS (GSPOT thread) but haven't received any real answers so....

Can any of you who are participating in this phone in show tell me if there is a difference in the feel when a vibrator is applied to the GSpot. I have had limited experience with VIBRATORS and GSpots, relying more on thumb power.

Does a vibrator on the GSpot work as well as the heavy repetitive thrusting / rubbing that is described in the technique. Is it better? Worse? No effect?

Feedback please....








I have found those rabbit type vibs. With the pearls has really worked well for us. Gushing type of “G” spot big O’s……:cool:
 
BirdsWife said:
Buy a cock-shaped vibe to get the best of both worlds. Turn it on, and it's a vibe. Turn it off, and it's a dildo.


Now there is a thought...... Do they work ok?




Problem we have is we must be hard on toys. I can’t tell you over the years how many vibrators we have gone thru. We have bought ones well over 100 bucks and cheap ones too. All seem to wear out rather quickly…
:rolleyes:
 
There are special dildos AND vibes out there that are made for Gspot stimulation espcially now. They have a sharp curve upward to put the presure that is needed on the Gspot for stimulation.

Dildos don't vibrate... simple as that. Some say less is more, but I would rather it vibrate ... there are pleanty of house old items one could use for a dildo in various shapes- I don't see much of a point in buying one ..

but to add to the collection you can get ones in various sizes and it will be in the shape of a penis, some of them are super veiny and textured, some even have handles on them.. and you know they are there for some haaard thrusting from a partner of for ones self...

others have suction cups on the bottom of them (Look up a Ginny thread on the GB... there is one special for the suction cup dildo's .. I think they're worth a buy or at least a look see) equipped with pics of course, or it wouldn't be a ginny thread.

Don't forget glass dildo's though.. I really want one of those. Easy clean up, you can put it in the fridge .. or in a cup of warm water, and they are quite pretty. But expensive.

But I prefer vibes. I have a cyberskin cock like vibe, and I LOVE it... the texture and all.. the only thing is that ya can't really use it to ram bc its a bit bendy. (and it MUST be cleaned and maintained no slacking with cyberskin) but my S/O can turn it on and off on me, can increase the vibrations... can even use it to double team me in other fantasies that we both share :)
It is just more versatile then a dildo is.
 
sheath said:
The 2000 isn't cyberskin at all...sorry, I didn't make that clear. It's really awesome, though.

It has rotating beads in the shaft, and the shaft itself is of a braided texture, making it really good for stimulation...and it has a rabbit vibe attached to it for clitoral stimulation.

If that pic works...the one I have is the second from the end. Powerful little fucker. Pun definitely intended. :D

S.

oooh, you mean man's worst enemy? i'm waiting to get one of those, I've got my sex swing finally... I don't want to be completly spoiled tehe...
 
sheath said:

But in the end, no matter how good it is, it's still a toy. Nothing like the feel of a real, hot, hard and pulsing cock sliding into you, attached to a warm body that makes all sorts of delightful noises and moves in all sorts of wonderful ways. :devil:

You won't get too spoiled by the toy. :D

S.

I sat in the swing for 4 hours fully clothed, and watched tv/did some work in it... and talked about how it needed a cup holder for a good hour. I get the toy, and I'll be spoiled.

I'd have that lovely hard pulsing perfectly curved hard as a rock dick anytime I want, the swing... the toys ... other accessories and a perverted mind (attached to my S/O) just like mine ... I'd be sooo spoiled.
 
Back
Top