Ladies, what turns you on?

LOL, now you are assuming there is only one which wins that prize!! It depends on the day, the moment, the mood, which one comes out to play. :)

Catalina :rose:

g123456 said:
Hey, I was wondering what your ultimate sexual fantasy is ladies?

It would have to be...........

Telling a complete stranger what my ultimate sexual fantasy is. You could at least buy me a drink first.....that's not asking too much is it?

And again, it depends on a lot of variables.

Pirates. The cinematic, romantic, swashbucklery pirate, not the gritty,unhygenic, realistic pirate.

Or, to put it another way ...
jack_sparrow_all.jpg

Sabledrake

What turns me on...

MEN.

:D

Men are my ultimate sexual fantasies.

What utterly fascinating creatures they are!

S.

catalina_francisco said:
LOL, now you are assuming there is only one which wins that prize!! It depends on the day, the moment, the mood, which one comes out to play. :)

ditto..... absolutely !!
:rose:

Re: Re: Ladies, what turns you on?

Lynnezertorte said:

You could at least buy me a drink first.....that's not asking too much is it?

I could just like, paypal you the drink money or something...

But thats as close as it comes over a bb :D

Was hoping to get some cool ideas here in this thread....

catalina_francisco said:

Well how about an example of one, what do you feel like today?

This is not a how to question, is it.

Why don't you go read some stories, if details are what you are after?

Re: Re: Re: Ladies, what turns you on?

incognito989 said:
I could just like, paypal you the drink money or something...

But thats as close as it comes over a bb :D

Was hoping to get some cool ideas here in this thread....

Hey incognito, thanks for at least offering.....I'm touched. But I'm having a blond moment. What is "bb"???

You were hoping to get cool ideas?.......for what?

What women think about? Your own fantasies? Ideas for sex play?

Just curious what you meant. Lynne

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ladies, what turns you on?

Lynnezertorte said:
Hey incognito, thanks for at least offering.....I'm touched. But I'm having a blond moment. What is "bb"???

Ahh.. Bulletin board, old skool for 'forum'.

Lynnezertorte said:
You were hoping to get cool ideas?.......for what?

What women think about?

Yup, it's always fun to research this specific topic ;)

as Catalina has said, it all depends on what kind of a mood I'm in that particular day or what person I'm with. What I might consider the " ultimate sexual fantasy" with my husband might not apply to another partner. My sexual fantasies about women tend to be vastly different from the ones I have about men. Also as we mature so does our sexuality- or at least I would hope so. For ex. when I was a much younger woman I thought that sex in a public place would be my ultimate sexual fantasy, but then I did it and realized there was probably something even more tantalizing to try just waiting on me to be bold enough to take it on.

Just so you don't think I'm totally blowing you off I will tell you that a great many of my fantasies involve alot of power exchange and usually more then one partner and are not stictly heterosexual...hence the reason a great many remain just that....fantasies.;)

Re: Re: Ladies, what turns you on?

Lynnezertorte said:
It would have to be...........

Telling a complete stranger what my ultimate sexual fantasy is. You could at least buy me a drink first.....that's not asking too much is it?

And again, it depends on a lot of variables.

Why not start with me?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ladies, what turns you on?

incognito989 said:
Ahh.. Bulletin board, old skool for 'forum'.

Yup, it's always fun to research this specific topic ;)

Silly me.....bulletin board.....how obvious.

Well, I'd say the stories on Lit are an excellent place to get a taste of what women are fantasizing about....but I'm sure you already figured that one out.

Me? I'm keeping mine to myself until I meet the guy that helps me act them out....well, some of them anyway. :)

Sabledrake said:
Pirates. The cinematic, romantic, swashbucklery pirate, not the gritty,unhygenic, realistic pirate.

Or, to put it another way ...
jack_sparrow_all.jpg

Sabledrake
I'm going to snag Sable's post and use it to say that one of my sexual fantasies involves any form of above mentioned man.

My ultimate fantasy would have to be.... I want to be taken into my man's arms spontaneously. He would then kiss me softly at first, and then gradually making the kisses more intense. He will lay me down and then he would move down to my neck and collarbone. While kissing me, he would be undressing me. Then he would move down to my nipples and down to my stomach. He would keep going further. I would want him to tease my pussy and get me incredibly turned on. He would keep eating me out until I am about to cum, then he will stop and kiss his way back up. The teasing always makes the orgasm better. Then I would to the same to him for a while. 69 would also work. I love foreplay, so I want to play for a while. Then, I want him to fuck me. He would start slowly and then go faster and harder. I think you could take it from there though. Too bad that hasn't quite happened yet!!:p

What turns me on? It depends.

Usually it's some variation of me being the focus of sexual attention for two or more people, who are committed to pleasuring and satisfying me. Fortunately I've been able to actually do this!

I also enjoy the idea of them being outrageously turned on by my runaway sexuality!

"Ultimate" sexual fantasy, huh? At this moment in time, I'd hafta say that it's anything to do with BI MEN!!! They make me so hot! One of my fantasies is to watch and help my curious husband and another man in a mmf. I'd want them to suck and fuck each other until they cum, and cum very HARD... Still waiting to find that illusive couple, or MAYBE single, to make it become a reality. Talking about it sure makes us horny though, lol!

I agree with other posts about different times, moods, places ...but for me one of my biggest turn ons is a good smelling man. gotta love a man that uses aftershave and/or cologne.

hehe

I agree with icey fire...a good smelling man is a real turn on.
Subtle smelling expensive cologne gets me all twittipated.

Other good turn ons:
Sobriety
Silk
my SO running his hand down my breast bone, and barely touching my breasts
my SO touching everything BUT my naughty spots
my SO brushing my hair
techno music
ah gosh...the list goes on

swashbucklers are cool too... :D

I'll ::bump:: this. :D

My biggest turn ons...

Eyes, nice bright deep seductive eyes.
Hair long enough I can wrap my fingers around it when making out.
I like the way I guy smells with or without cologne, just as long as he's clean lol
Soft hands... (or soft tongues ;) )
Whispers right against my ear. Breath feels really good :devil:

I have too many! lol That's my top five though.

Back