First time sex help please. Any ladies to help?

sweet_kelly_kis

Experienced
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Posts
33
EDIT: Changed a bit to make it sound less like i was wanting fantasy talk (it wasnt meant to)

hi

im a guy, im 20 and yeah im a virgin. Only till next saturday though because ive got the house to myself and a erm visitors coming over :)

now as a virgin (she is too, shes sevente.. erm 18. well her mum knows anyway and we're in the uk) im obviously worried about being a huge disappointment to her and that i'll only last 2 seconds or something.

Anyway i need help lol (so my mum always told me anyway). Everybody knows that foreplay is important for a woman/girl, especially if the actual sex itself isnt going to be the best thing since sliced bread. So how long should i be ideally spending on this and what are top tips for it?

basically what i want to know is what exactly would be ideal for you for your first time? what were the good things and what were bad that couldve been improved on?

ideally id really like a full description of what ud lke the guy to do to u from getting in the bedroom to going to sleep. dont miss anything out please. id like to know in detail like start by kissing her neck and then nibble her ear till shes making noises and then move down her stomach. just so i get the idea of what to do. Basically i havent got a clue whats best to start with and how long i should wait before i even go down 'there'.

oh yeah and i told her id whisper into her ear how gorgeous she is so any tips on exactly what i can say to her? cos in the heat of the moment i'll probably come out with something stupid knowing me.

thanks a lot for reading and thanks even more for replying if u do.
 
Last edited:
Not sure why you're not getting any responses but the way you're asking for blow-by-blow or step-by-step detail makes it look like this is more of a fantasy post, than someone really in this situation. If this is so, it's better to just say it and post it on one of the fantasy threads, or ask what was you first time like or whatever. Just be more straightforward.

But just in case this is for real and there is a real young lady whose first time is truly in question -- here are a few tips (no 'what to say' exact type detail, though.)
1. Masturbate just before if you think you're going to come too quickly. Or plan on going again in a few minutes. You can do that at your age, right?
2. It will be better for her if you give her oral or lots of other types of foreplay first, especially if you can give her an orgasm -- which will get her juices flowing.
3. Lots of digital vaginal entry action -- in other words, you can stretch her hymen so it doesn't hurt when you enter. Take it slowly. Stop moving your cock if she hurts, and give her a chance to get used to it. Even better pull out a bit and gently go again, or give more attention with your hands.
4. Make sure she comes, one way or another.
5. BIRTH CONTROL
6. Make sure you love this girl, or let her know that a hormone called oxytocin can make her feel like she's in love from having sex, so she is forewarned, and doesn't get too attached.
 
Just club her over the head with a mallet and drag her to your room... then show her the amount of deer meat you have in your closet.


That ought to help you get on your way...

Or am i living in the stoneage... hell back in my day women still had hair too...
 
Oh and just as an actual pointer...

If you get nervous and your equipment gets a malfunction...
dont worry about it... it hapens all of the time... later on you will do better.


But what the hell do i know... women dont like me very much tobegin with.
 
dude just give her alots of oral till she cum and she'll feel so good that it wont matter how long you last. But if you think you are going to be a minute man clear the pipes start now till the time it happens. also Please make her first time a good one to remeber!! like take it kinda slow remeber your the one sticking something into her so if you c her in alot of pain just stop for a bit and try again. With the whole oral thing you are going to have to find your style and what she likes but dont just jump into the oral first kiss her stomach and move down her inner leg and then up and run your touge lightly over her clit(you know where that is i hope) and do the same to the other leg. just take it slow and have a good time sex it supposed to be fun, feel but most of all BE SAFE!
 
non joke comment

Then...

im not sure if its too soon for a first time but...

you can always bring in toys and lube for assitance.
 
If you find him getting nervous when it comes time to enter. Just lay with him against her wetness and continue with the forplay. She wont know anything is wrong and soon enough things will start up again.

More kissing and maybe sucking her nips etc. will keep her ready and willing.

Most of all if things dont go as planned, laugh about it, it took us three times before it "worked".

Married to him now for 15 yrs.

Cealy
 
thanks a lot for the replys :)

helps a lot with the nerves to have read your help.

just a few more questions that maybe obvious but to me they kinda arent.

Condoms. Whens the best time to put this on, i mean im not too confident about lasting very long in the actual sex (wish i was but first time and all that) so im going to spend as long as i can on the foreplay hopefully making up for my probable poor performance. So the question is when should the condom be going on? Before foreplay starts or just as im about to enter her do i stop and put one on (and hope to god it stays on)? or even at some other time ive probably not thought of?

Foreplay questions again (seem to be asking a few of them). What didfferent kinds can i try? obviously i can suck her nipples and the whole breast thing and i can try the whole oral thing. But what else would get her going? kissing her stomach and running my fingers over her gently? is there anything else ive missed that she'd like me doing?

thanx again :) and if theres anything else you feel like reccomending or some advice youve got then please tell me.

thanx
 
Foreplay is the most important thing...

A) Get's her hot and unbelieavably horny.
B) IT LET'S A VIRGIN UNDERSTAND THE ANATAMY OF A FEMALE. The pussy is relativly simple, but can be intimidating.



Hell, I'm on a really long dryspell... and honestly it's mostly self inflicted... my point with that is, despite how much pussy I HAVE eatern, how much I HAVE been inside... I don't plan on entering her groin first until I eat her out for some time (my record is 7 hrs. straight... long time... I don't care who you are!).

My point really is... that it's been about 9 months since my last trip downlow on a girl... I want to familurize myself with the layout, before she is laid out.



This probably didn't help anything... unless you consider my dryspell informative and helpful.
 
My experience tended towards :

1st time was a fumbled right-off - Panic etc
2nd time was worth remembering
 
Is this her first time too? If so dont worry, she wont know any different.

I would say the condom would go on the minute you think you have her turned on enough to have her well lubricated. If your fingers glide easily into her without hurting her, they shouldn't is what Im saying. Then you know its time to slip the fella on.

Heavy petting and dry grind are the first steps, so you will know when its time once you get started. Can I suggest one thing, let her take the lead, she may be just as nervous as you are being.

If you are laying naked and you are on top with your penis laying against her mons, and she lifts her hips trying to get you closer, ITS TIME!! Just remember there are sperm in PRE CUM and they travel!!!

Oh and remember this too, practice makes perfect!
Cealy
 
Firstly... good on you for posting this!! Most lads would just go at it... I applaud you!

As for your questions...

Yes foreplay is important as other people have already said... before the event run a bath for the two of you... fill the bathroom with candles... soft music and lots of bubbles... that will help the two of you relax and maybe spend time together naked for the first time... that in itself can be nerve wracking for the both of you.

When in bed try what you want to try, I'm pretty sure she will tell you if its wrong!

Remember that she will be as nervous as you, and all these questions will be going through her mind as well as yours!

Oh and yes kissing all over is one of the most sensual things... explore every inch of her!

Good luck mate... ;)
 
For your first time I would say that attitude is going to be much more important that performance. How much experience do you have with this girl? I mean, have you been naked with her? Touched her everywhere? Before you start worrying about giving oral and foreplay and all that - you should just relax and explore. Learn her body - let her learn about your's. Touch her everywhere and see what kind of reaction you get. If you listen to what her body is telling you - you can't go wrong.

Good sex is not about how hard you can stay for how long. Actually that part of sex is just the start. Good sex is about being a willing and patient and learning partner. Don't be afraid to relax and laugh and ENJOY yourselves. Its just sex - its not the end of the world! Its supposed to be FUN lol

PS - bring a BOX of condoms - just in case! Oh - and I agree - practice practice practice.........
 
I feel your anxiety man. In fact, last night my girlfriend and I had sex for the first time, and it was my first time ever. I was unbelievably nervous, and as a result, I lasted like 30 seconds, and that's being generous. As discouraged as I was, I didn't let it get to me. My girlfriend and I continued to kiss and touch, our foreplay continued, and we ended up doing it again. And that time.......it was amazing. Indescribable. The best part about it was the fact that we are in love with each other.

My advice to you is don't panic if it's not spectacular your first time out. It very rarely is. Just relax, let things happen, and do your best to please her as well. Show her as much tenderness and affection as you possibly can.
 
Congratulations CodeRed. I can feel you smiling from here.

Most important, really, is listening to what she tells you she likes. Everyone is different. No matter how good our advice seems, she's the one who knows, or is going to figure out, what she likes. She may not even like oral (which I suggested), heaven forfend.
Just a thought, but, as you are almost guarenteed to come Very quickly that first time, and excited enough to go again shortly thereafter, why not kill two birds with one stone, and masturbate together first? Seriously. If she's comfortable enough to have sex with you, she should be comfortable enough to Show you what she likes, right? And if she doesn't know, this is a good time to find out. Just a thought.

Anyway, it sounds like you've discussed your plans for a first time, at least to some extent? Have you discussed any of this foreplay etc stuff with her?
 
Back
Top