Remote-Controlled Vibrators

Ms_Lilith

Retired
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Posts
44,387
I'm thinking of getting one. But I hardly know where to look. Any links? Price ranges? How are they held on?

Any info would be wonderful.

Thank you!
 
Bird (brain),

Thanks for the tip; we'll be calling the distributor Monday and will post a review soon after. Another interesting device is called an , which works when activated by sound.AudiOh
 
I love my JackRabbit...it has a remote control with a dial to control the vibrations, a separate dial for the rotating beads in the shaft and a button that reverses the directions of the beads. It was about $60 I think....*doesn't really remember* and it requires 3 C batteries but its well worth it ;)
 
I know. :(

I'm going to put them all on ignore, so that the board still looks decent, at least.

*sigh*

S.
 
i'm an advocate of mypleasure.com they have some pretty amazing stuff. If you just want say, vibrating panties w/o the remote you'll spend between 30-70... but if you want something with a remote you'll end up paying 70- 100+ :( its a price to pay, but from what I heard, well worth it.
 
That Oyster looks promising. I read about the AudiOh yesterday in a magazine, and it didn't get a great review, though it was really pretty-looking. And FreddyandEddy, I couldn't find sizes on that site.. I'm plus-sized, so I'm a little concerned about ordering without that info.


The Oyster, though.. I think I might treat myself to that in the not-too-distant future.
 
OK, I could do without ever seeing Poopy again. That really sucks when someone subjects us to that sort of thing. Back to the topic:

The AudiOh can stretch to fit almost any size, but I think you should skip the first generation model, as they've informed us several improvements are being designed. It is a fun toy, though, we'd take the Wildcat Thong any day.

Remember, ALL of them make a pretty steady noise, so you'll have to use it in a situation like the one in our review (loud X-mas party), like a dance club or BUSY restaurant. In the case of the AudiOh, it's not very comfortable to wear for a long period of time due to the elastic straps becoming tight around your legs. The Wildcat is built into the panties, which is great, but the downside was that I got so excited about activating it that I forgot just HOW much I was hitting the button. Toward the end of the party, Eddy grabbed the remote from me and told me to knock it off as she had become NUMB. So, use sparingly.

We have a Jackrabbit, but it's got a wire attached and is too big to be used when out and about.
 
I was thinking of getting the Oyster as well. There recently was a thread about it here.
 
Please keep the feedback coming on the Oyster... Sounds fun. Also, How far away can the lucky one be from the genius with the remote?? :p
 
Using the Wildcat Thong as an example, I was roughly 75 feet and a few walls away at the furthest point from my wife and it still functioned (the instructions gave a range of 30 feet).
 
strgzr1230 said:
Please keep the feedback coming on the Oyster... Sounds fun. Also, How far away can the lucky one be from the genius with the remote?? :p

From the testimonials at their site:

"Danny May 2003
Dear Makers of the best present I’ve ever bought my wife:
I feel compelled to write and tell you how much fun we had with your product, the Oyster. We behaved like a couple of adolescents from the moment my wife put it on. Half of the excitement is derived from knowing it’s there and knowing that no one else knows, you know? The range of the transmitter / control unit was very impressive. We were in a nightclub sat at one end and the toilets were right down the other end, around 200 feet away, and upstairs. Being a childish git I was buzzing my wife as she walked all the way there and even when she disappeared inside. When she came back I was amazed to find that the Oyster worked not only when I could see my wife, but also through the walls of the toilet.

The other impressive fact for me was how well the batteries lasted. I had expected to go through a couple of sets of batteries, as I was like a kid with a new toy and buzzing my wife like crazy. I was pleasantly surprised to find that at the end of the night the Oyster was performing in the same vibrant manner as at the beginning."
 
I bought one (and Oyster) for my wife about 2 years ago but then along came a small noisey smelly sorry that should of read a small beautiful daughter no really I mean it am always this sarcastic and never got round to trying it will dig it out in the next few weeks
 
Back
Top