ANY~ BI~ WOMEN around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumpling

Cheeky-Canadian
There used to be a thread for BI~ Women couldnt find it :(
So any one wants to get aquainted;) I have seem to have lost all my other Friends that I had :( What a shame ;)

wolfgar said:
I'll be sure to tell my wife about you.
Hi Wolfgar :) :kiss: well at least one person left a Mesage ,
yes please let her know and spread the Word ;) :D

Dumpling said:
It needs a little refresher and maybe a BUMP :D

I may not be female but...

I can't believe that you aren't getting offers yet, if I were in the US I would be over like a shot, excuse the pun.

Infact I'm thinking of booking a flight...ha ha ha

Amrak

Re: I may not be female but...

Amrak said:
I can't believe that you aren't getting offers yet, if I were in the US I would be over like a shot, excuse the pun.

Infact I'm thinking of booking a flight...ha ha ha

Amrak
Yeah,the Concord doesnt flye anymore ~~what a shame ;)

Yes, there was a bi-woman thread at one time. Not sure where it disappeared to. I had much fun in there. :devil:

One bi-woman, checking in. ;)

Curious_Fem said:
Yes, there was a bi-woman thread at one time. Not sure where it disappeared to. I had much fun in there. :devil:

One bi-woman, checking in. ;)
Thanks Sweetie :rose: :kiss: I think we met before,maybe in the same thread;) There are so many which have left Lit and Iam not surden who is still around :( ~~~Hugsss~~&~~Smoochies~~

BlueDaisy said:
One very bi-curious gal here.
MMMMM, Hi {{{ BLUE DAISY}}}}} lets hope your very,very Curious ;) :p :D Thanks for letting me know,~~going to have my Shower now :p ~~~Hugsssssssss~~~~~~~~~`

I'm looking for bi/lesbian women too. I've only had a few experiences and I'm very curious still.

Dumpling said:

You said spread what? Oh......spread the word. I thought maybe you said you wanted to spread my wife. Now that is a thought.... my wife and you spreading each other........mmmmmmmmmm.;) :devil: :kiss: :p ;)

Hiya Dumplin...;) ~HUGZ~

Yes the bi woman thread was an awesome thing! Would love to be a part of another one..:)

~Hugs~ to CF and Blue!!

Well I hope this thread goes well for ya hun!

Sweet:rose:

Sweetevil said:
Hiya Dumplin...;) ~HUGZ~

Yes the bi woman thread was an awesome thing! Would love to be a part of another one..:)

~Hugs~ to CF and Blue!!

Well I hope this thread goes well for ya hun!

Sweet:rose:
Hi ya {{{Sweets}}you bet ya I missed that one. I dont know how
often I will be on as I got 2 other threads but I give it a good shot
btw. nice to talk to you again Sweets looking forward to play with
some of you ;) :p :D ~~~~~Hugsssssss~~&~~gropes ~~:kiss:

wolfgar said:
You said spread what? Oh......spread the word. I thought maybe you said you wanted to spread my wife. Now that is a thought.... my wife and you spreading each other........mmmmmmmmmm.;) :devil: :kiss: :p ;)
Of course I meant spread it Sweetie ~~ now I was waiting and
waiting had to start with out her,well I dont mind playing with myself but its better to have a Partner;) :p :p :p :D

One extremely Bi woman here, never went to the other thread but look forward to this one developing

HI Miss Ling;) :kiss:

ImmortaleAmante said:
One extremely Bi woman here, never went to the other thread but look forward to this one developing

HI Miss Ling;) :kiss:
{{{Amante}}}} where have you been hiding Sweetie?? Sure missed seeing you and Iam not kidding either. Dont know if you know any of the lovely Ladies here but just as well get aquainted

Cant stay to long,but hope to talk to you soon Sweetie :kiss:
~~~~~~Hugssssssss~~~ Smoochies ~~~~ from Me

Dumpling said:
{{{Amante}}}} where have you been hiding Sweetie?? Sure missed seeing you and Iam not kidding either. Dont know if you know any of the lovely Ladies here but just as well get aquainted

Cant stay to long,but hope to talk to you soon Sweetie :kiss:
~~~~~~Hugssssssss~~~ Smoochies ~~~~ from Me

Thanks sweetie:kiss: but i have been extremely occupied since xmas :devil: had very little time to get on here

Nice to be back and see some familiar faces;)

Catch up with you soon Sugar:rose:

ImmortaleAmante said:
Thanks sweetie:kiss: but i have been extremely occupied since xmas :devil: had very little time to get on here

Nice to be back and see some familiar faces;)

Catch up with you soon Sugar:rose:
{{{Amante Sweetie}}} your back fast,listen just make yourself at Home here and Post away even if Iam not here. I hope the rest of you Ladies read that as well, get aquainted with one another and dont wait for me !
Gee ,sorry to hear you got so little time Amante but Iam sure
we find some somewhere to squeeze i Muahhhhhhhhh See you :kiss:

PrettyKitty427 said:
twenty year old bi female here :D where ya from dumpling?
Let's keep this thread going
Hi Sweets :rose: nice to meet ya I live in Winipeg Canada
-39 C to day eek so Iam gonna need some warming up ;) :D
Well like Iam telling every one else make your selves at Home and get aquainted you can play when Iam not here as well so dont just sit around.
WOOOOOO, Great to seee ALL of you
~~~~ HUGSSSS ~~~Smochies ~~ and~~ licks ~~~from Ling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back