Virgin with some condom questions.

The Fish

Virgin
Howdy all. I'm 19 years old and had planned on waiting for love until I had sex. Well, I've recently met a female friend who has expressed interest in only having sex, nothing else. Now, I've had the chance many times for sex in the past, but I think this time I'm going to go ahead and do it. However, I've got some questions about condoms.

1) Which one is the best? I tried shopping for some, but I wasn't sure which ones were the best.

2)When the hell do you put it on? It seems like a mood killer to stop in the middle of things to wrap it up. So, when is a good time?

3)Finally, when do you take it off? It seems like it would be awkward to take it off right after.

It seems like I'm kind of fretting over the little things I guess. Well, thanks to whomever replies.

Wait for love.

If the girl wants sex, she can get that from anyone.

Good luck with your query. You'll find tons of condom info. here.

The Fish said:
However, I've got some questions about condoms.

1) Which one is the best? I tried shopping for some, but I wasn't sure which ones were the best.

2)When the hell do you put it on? It seems like a mood killer to stop in the middle of things to wrap it up. So, when is a good time?

3)Finally, when do you take it off? It seems like it would be awkward to take it off right after.

It seems like I'm kind of fretting over the little things I guess. Well, thanks to whomever replies.

1) That's personal preference, but if you're worried about disease, use latex instead of natural and wrap that guy before any penetration.

2) It has to be put on an erect penis. It's nearly impossible to try and put one on a flaccid one. Yes it can be a mood killer, but if you let her help, it can be fun.

3) You should take it off before the penis goes flaccid, so if that means immediately after sex, then so be it. Make sure she doesn't get spillage and you wash afterward to further reduce risk of infection or pregnancy.

It doesn't have to be such a moodkiller. Whatever you do - don't skip it just because she seems to be so into things that it might destroy the foreplay. A kid can mess up a lot more, for both of you. Make it a part of the foreplay instead, have her help you put it on... And do take it off again straight after, anything else wouldn't be safe.

Wish you luck. Condoms might sound like they mess up foreplay and all, but that just means you've read too much fiction on literotica. Reality can be different, my dear, at least to begin with, and safety is very important.

The Fish said:
Howdy all. I'm 19 years old and had planned on waiting for love until I had sex. Well, I've recently met a female friend who has expressed interest in only having sex, nothing else. Now, I've had the chance many times for sex in the past, but I think this time I'm going to go ahead and do it...<snip>

Whoa. Stop right there. Most people your age have already had sex. You must have had a really compelling reason to wait, a really deep moral need to feel something very worthwhile before giving your body to that special person.

Given that...

Please, seriously consider this again. And again. And again. Sex is not something to be taken lightly, and it can be filled with an incredible amount of regret if you compromise the way you feel about the act.

Why did you decide to 'go ahead and do it'?

And consider the future...you must have a good reason to have kept your virginity this long. When you do meet that person you want to spend the rest of your life with, how are you going to justify having sex just as something you decided to 'go ahead and do'?

Maybe I'm coming across as morosely moralistic. (Yeah, probably, lol. ) My intentions are to come across as someone who doesn't believe in living with regret. If you do decide to have sex? Make sure you have the right reasons to do so. And then be able to look in the mirror afterward and not feel regret for it. That's when you know you've done the right thing.

My two cents...

S.

Ah son you said you were waiting for love then wait1 Trust me on this one;) ! I waited for 18 years and wished I had waited longer, but I "jumped the gun". Now that I have met the most wonderful guy on earth I wish I had waited!

But if you really must, then like the others said, don't worry about breaking the mood let the girl help! And condoms as far as which brand most people pick Trojan or Lifestyle! The ribbed kind seem to feel pretty good! Make sure you are hard and don't spill out or you may end up in some troubles

Ahhhh the ins and outs of picking a condom.

Lets start with the basics. Condoms go on stiffys/woodies/hardons/whatever you want to call them. So putting one on while soft is more like trying to put toothpaste back into the tube. It just won't work.

Wait til you're hard. Wait til you're getting ready to penetrate, then put it on, or have her do it. Its a litte more fun having her do it than doing it yourself. Have the condom handy. This doesn't mean rooting around in the glove compartment or rummaging through the drawer. It means having it handy, like lying out on the night table, clenched between your teeth is a second option, but you risk (a) breaking the seal, and the condom and accidently swallowing it if she pulls a trick you didn't expect.

Now buying a condom isn't rocket science, its worse than rocket science. It makes the attempt to unify physics behind one theory seem trivial.

You have a myriad of choices to pick from. As you approach the condom aisle you will note the overhead security camera following your every move. Don't worry, they only feed that to the net live on rare occasions. Of course the little old lady that is friends with your grandma will be in the aisle, she's not really condom shopping, but she's sure to note your presence.

Ok, there it is, a single aisle, 250 feet long filled with condoms, you have condoms choices, ribbed (for her pleasure even if you can't feel a damn thing!), non-ribbed (for no one's pleasure), lubricated, non-lubricated, super lubricated (caution! With those on, you will liable to thrust in and not be able to stop until you reach her teeth!), latex, non allergenic latex, lambskin and lead lined hermetically sealed condoms. You have flavored, non-flavored, scented and non-scented, colored and flesh tone condoms, glow in the dark condoms, as well as neon colored. Note the neon condoms are potentially dangerous as neon does require a high voltage source in order to excite the neon.

Most guys tend to treat their first condom buying experience akin to a trip to the dentist. You'll probably be no different. You will rush into the aisle, snag the first box that fits into your hand and rush out, all the while hoping that the little old lady didn't recognize you (she did, so forget about that hope). When you get to the checkout, you'll discover that you're in a line with someone ahead of you with 3000 items, and your little box of condoms sitting right behind in plain view. The checkout clerk will be either a 67yr old retired teacher (in fact your former 2nd grade teacher) who will give you a stern look, or a sweet young 16 yr old that will look at you and smirk as she calls for a price check on the condoms. Then she will make you wait as she mistakenly enters the product code wrong several times. In fact, she will screw up so many times, the assistant manager, who happens to be your Mom's best friend will come over to see what the problem is.

When you finally leave the store, it will be in full retreat, promising yourself you will never, ever show your face in that store again.

So there you are, with a brand new box of condoms and no clue if they are any good or not. Like an idiot you read the instructions, don't feel bad, we all did with our first box. But they couch everything in terms we guys can't understand. Why can't they just say "Roll the thing onto your dick before you poke her?" instead of "Carefully position the latex barrier over the erect penis and exert a downward pressure until the barrier is fully in place. Then exerting a forward motion place your penis at the opening of the vagina".... Man, talk about complicated!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. When buying a condom, always make sure its seasonally rated. A summer condom used in winter is prone to cracking, while a winter condom used in the summer is liable to slip off from the sweating. :)

lead lined, hermetically sealed......

Geesh Bobmi - makes me wonder who you've slept with in your past! lol I thought those were still a government secret!

Yea, what bobmi said. and while you are at it you can pick up a pack of cotex just to make sure the humiliation is complete. Buy the extreame quanity pack this lessens the amount of trips to the 4 towns over store.

Personally I am illergic to latex. Trust me it is not a good thing. There are other types to use if that is the case.

Here is a tip open the condom carefully before you engage in kissing sexual activities. This saves on fumble time and ensures a good clean opening of the packet. If you have never put one on try it when you are alone. Actual time one handed should be less than .4 seconds. Place at the tip if there is no resivoir leave a place for the cum to go. Then roll to the base of the erection.

You need to leave a place for the cum. Otherwise, one it makes it hard to cum with ease. second more important, it will pressure the cum to seep up the condom around your dick and potentially around and out the base. Still a small chance of pregnancy.

Next when rolling the condom on. "NEVER" pull at the tip! The latex is so thin that pulling on the material will destrupt the molecular structure of the latex making a weak spot. Most condom breakages happen because of this tug on the tip. It is not likely it will break because of that, but you just increased the chances dramatically by streatching the material past it's point of elasticity.
Yes tugging can make the material not so snug. If you think for a second realize there is not more material. Just the same material made thin. If this is a problem then buy a larger size. Aslo if it is too big then you need mini-man pro style condoms you do not want it slipping off.

Good luck! Ahem, waiting for love what a bunch of crap that is. Been there done that not recomended from my point of view but each their own.

Phildo

Last edited:
Why wait?

There's all kinds of good reasons to wait for love. Dude, like Sheath said, if you've waited this long, why waste all those morals and patience?

It's like the pot calling the kettle black here, I know. But if you've made that committment to yourself and your future wife or permanent girlfriend, then why fuck with that? Just for 'friendly' sex no less... I'd probably be less likely to frown on this if it was a serious girlfriend, but geez.

Relook your priorities and think long and hard (no pun intended) about this decision that you seem to be taking way too lightly.

Ang

This was great!!! I haven't laughed so hard in I don't know how long!

Thanks, Bobmi!

Bobmi357 said:
Ahhhh the ins and outs of picking a condom.

Lets start with the basics. Condoms go on stiffys/woodies/hardons/whatever you want to call them. So putting one on while soft is more like trying to put toothpaste back into the tube. It just won't work.

Wait til you're hard. Wait til you're getting ready to penetrate, then put it on, or have her do it. Its a litte more fun having her do it than doing it yourself. Have the condom handy. This doesn't mean rooting around in the glove compartment or rummaging through the drawer. It means having it handy, like lying out on the night table, clenched between your teeth is a second option, but you risk (a) breaking the seal, and the condom and accidently swallowing it if she pulls a trick you didn't expect.

Now buying a condom isn't rocket science, its worse than rocket science. It makes the attempt to unify physics behind one theory seem trivial.

You have a myriad of choices to pick from. As you approach the condom aisle you will note the overhead security camera following your every move. Don't worry, they only feed that to the net live on rare occasions. Of course the little old lady that is friends with your grandma will be in the aisle, she's not really condom shopping, but she's sure to note your presence.

Ok, there it is, a single aisle, 250 feet long filled with condoms, you have condoms choices, ribbed (for her pleasure even if you can't feel a damn thing!), non-ribbed (for no one's pleasure), lubricated, non-lubricated, super lubricated (caution! With those on, you will liable to thrust in and not be able to stop until you reach her teeth!), latex, non allergenic latex, lambskin and lead lined hermetically sealed condoms. You have flavored, non-flavored, scented and non-scented, colored and flesh tone condoms, glow in the dark condoms, as well as neon colored. Note the neon condoms are potentially dangerous as neon does require a high voltage source in order to excite the neon.

Most guys tend to treat their first condom buying experience akin to a trip to the dentist. You'll probably be no different. You will rush into the aisle, snag the first box that fits into your hand and rush out, all the while hoping that the little old lady didn't recognize you (she did, so forget about that hope). When you get to the checkout, you'll discover that you're in a line with someone ahead of you with 3000 items, and your little box of condoms sitting right behind in plain view. The checkout clerk will be either a 67yr old retired teacher (in fact your former 2nd grade teacher) who will give you a stern look, or a sweet young 16 yr old that will look at you and smirk as she calls for a price check on the condoms. Then she will make you wait as she mistakenly enters the product code wrong several times. In fact, she will screw up so many times, the assistant manager, who happens to be your Mom's best friend will come over to see what the problem is.

When you finally leave the store, it will be in full retreat, promising yourself you will never, ever show your face in that store again.

So there you are, with a brand new box of condoms and no clue if they are any good or not. Like an idiot you read the instructions, don't feel bad, we all did with our first box. But they couch everything in terms we guys can't understand. Why can't they just say "Roll the thing onto your dick before you poke her?" instead of "Carefully position the latex barrier over the erect penis and exert a downward pressure until the barrier is fully in place. Then exerting a forward motion place your penis at the opening of the vagina".... Man, talk about complicated!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. When buying a condom, always make sure its seasonally rated. A summer condom used in winter is prone to cracking, while a winter condom used in the summer is liable to slip off from the sweating. :)

Noneyabizness said:
This was great!!! I haven't laughed so hard in I don't know how long!

Thanks, Bobmi!

I agree - that was hysterical.

As for what Sheath and the others said about waiting, I agree.

Italian Goddess said:

As for what Sheath and the others said about waiting, I agree.

I'm not so sure I agree. While I firmly believe that sex when you have a deep emotional connection with your partner is by far superior to just plain ol sex with a stranger, waiting until the honeymoon is just asking for trouble.

Thanks in part to a small albeit quite vocal christian minority, and a large ambivalent majority, society in this country has developed an attitude of thinking that going to the marriage bed a virgin is a good thing. Which is why we have, in my opinion, so much infedility in this country. People need time to learn how to please themselves and their partners before committing to a lifelong relationship. How is that possible when society wants people to marry as virgins?

I married the girl I lost my virginity to, my mistake and most of you know how that turned out. But for all of losing one's virginity we never actually spent time making love, or really exploring the sexuality in each other. Hell, we didn't even do that after we got married.

I won't say that sex is the number one item on the relationship parade, I don't think it is myself, but it is up there in the top three. Sex allows us to maintain a level of intimacy beyond mere hugs or kisses. Coming to a marriage with your virginity intact means you haven't had the time to explore what makes you tick, let alone what makes your partner tick. As a result we end up with people that have greatly mismatched sex drives, to top it off, they haven't learned how to communicate about their needs to their partner.

Sure, hold off until you meet the woman that you feel is the most important person in your world. But for gods sake, find out before you tie the knot that you can talk about your sex lives, and what makes you happy. Otherwise its a lot harder to learn to do after you say I do.

hmmm

Personaly i would rather find a virgin to be with.. hell im one.
But then again i hold a hell of a lot of resentment towards all women for the way i have been treated by the ones i have
met with so far. As a result i could never go for someone whom has already dated other people. ( I would always remember how i have been pushed aside as second to some drug liek alcohol, third to some abusive asshole or at infinitely lower places to a whole bunch of bad things)

But as an answer to the original post... go for it but be sure to protect your self.
With a woman like that its usually the things that you cant see that will kill ya.

Also have you told her that you have never actualy had sexual contact with anyone. If not and you do she might reject you on the spot. ( why... well thats what women do.)

Re: hmmm

SanDguy_22 said:
Also have you told her that you have never actualy had sexual contact with anyone. If not and you do she might reject you on the spot. ( why... well thats what women do.)
Oh for goodness sakes!

Rejecting someone because they are a virgin may be what some women do. It may be what some men do, too.

But it's not "what women do." Deary me!

Every person has their own agenda and taste when it comes to sexual relationships (as when it comes to everything). Some people perfer virgins. Some people perfer fairly experienced partners. Some people prefer heavily experienced partners.

It's always a matter of personal preference.

It may be that you have had a bad experience with a woman who was rude about your lack of sexual background, but please remember that any one woman is not the same as all women.

Thanks,

Sarah.

First off - to those saying the fellow should wait, and how nineteen is such a great age. Nineteen is young. I lost my virginity at nineteen - I wasn't waiting. People do not lose virginity early today - they lose it when they do - with some regional variation based on cultural (and yes, religious) norms. Basically, humans usually (not always) have sex for the first time somewhere between 15 and 20. Nineteen is not "waiting for a long time". Twenty-nine is waiting for a long time.
Obviously the Fish here has decided that this girl is cool and he wants to have some chocolate salted balls with her, to stretch a South Park metaphor. Kudos to him.

Second - to SanD: trust me, friend, women are NOT like that. And I know where that statement is coming from, like I said - I was nineteen.

Now, everyone - Fish here is decided - he is going to have sex. But, he wants some advice on condoms.

My experience with condoms was around the age of fifteen or so, when they were handed out at our high school to all of us on the occasion of AIDS day. They were also handed out at the AIDS day party (and yes, we had a pretty dark play on the subject of AIDS set to Marilyn Manson - but that's another story). I must say it's a shame making people get their first condom in a store - they should encounter them for free and soon. Oh, wait - I encountered them when I was thirteen, in 7th grade "Life Skills" class. But I didn't get any - I got my first condoms in 9th grade.

Anyway, back to condoms.

1) Which one is best?
The answer - whichever suits you - is good and fun - but no good to a newbie. Since I assume you've not been putting condoms on a lot try something that's not likely to break too soon and that's easy to put on. I recommend Durex personally, the new models have some kind of "easy-on" property - which I must admit actually works. Buy a nice big pack - about six should be the minimum, tho I suggest twelve.

(Damn heating's on the blink and it's -1°C out...my fingers are getting numb...damn...)

2)When the hell do you put it on? Fish - put it on when you're alone and watching porno and jerk off with it. Then repeat this exercise about 5 to 7 times, till you're good and relaxed about condoms.
I remember when I first took out the condom, the [then] most beautiful girl of my life next to me, and I tried to put it on. You can be certain that my penis wilted. Quite rapidly. We somehow got the whole matter working, but condoms just...made me flaccid. Simple as that. I couldn't have sex with a condom. I just had to see one and my erection would be gone.
Eventually I solved that problem by masturbating with condoms. You learn to put them on right (you tend to notice leakage very soon) and you learn to wear them more comfortably.
Once you can put a condom on and stay hard, I'd say you're ready.

Now, with the girl. Put it on before your member contacts her vulva - before you rub parts - before you let Mr. One-Eye say hi to Lil Miss Tiger down there. There's a thing called pre-ejaculate - essentially thin fluid that seeps out of your urethra (whence the pee and cum tend to flow as well) lubricating your penis - this can have semen (it shouldn't have any if you haven't ejaculated for 72 hours previously, but don't quote me on that if she gets pregnant). So - condom goes on the penis before you touch her crotch with said penis.

Yes, it can kill the mood. Tough. Trust me, an abortion can kill more.

3)Finally, when do you take it off?
Well - when you come, remove your lingam from her yoni (my, we're learning all kinds of multicultural expressions here, aren't we?). Thing is, see, usually your penis goes at least a bit flaccid, soft and wrinkly after you come - not always but usually (trust me, guys saying having sex three times in a row is fun are probably exaggareting - it's hard work, and she gets all the fun). So - penis out of vagina after ejaculation. Simple, huh? After that - do whatever you like with the condom - except reuse it. Repeat: do not reuse. Get her to give you a blowjob if you're still horny and out of condoms. But repeat: do not reuse.

Personally, I prefer to ditch the condom immediately after sex and wrap it in a nice little bow, so the ejaculate doesn't leak out onto the floor (because it makes a mess and attracts dust like crazy and then you have an ugly gray mass on your floor). But you ditch it when you like. Preferably get her to remove it and get your little bird clean, makes for a nice finale. Oh - and if she does clean up the canary - kiss her afterwards (don't tell me you've never tasted your own come before).

OK - hope that helped a bit.

Wandering off topic - add some mood to the scene. Scented candles, good music (Otis Redding, Lou Reed, James Brown - not too loud, Louis Armstrong, etc.), a nice chardonnay or grey pinot.

Some lightly grilled fish, maybe a flounder but a nice slice of tuna or salmon should do as well, with olive oil and roughly ground pepper. I suggest gently toasted olive bread to go with the fish. Add a few sprigs of parsely, a chunk of white cottage cheese just because it really looks cool and maybe a quarter of tomato and a slice of orange and lemon each.

For desert prepare something light, maybe a fruit salad (one banana, one mango, one peach, one papaya, sprinkle of cinammon, one squeezed lemon, sugared to taste) with some whipped cream (and actually use real cream, not some kind of vegetable substitute) lightly dusted with hazel nuts to go with it.

To go with the desert get some decent, sweet wine. Mix it with one part water, add some cloves, cinammon and sugar (to taste, I suggest about one tablespoon per 0.2 l of wine, but that's just me). Heat to 80°C and serve in a fine mug.

OK... I think I've fantasized enough. You now have an entire recipe. Enjoy yourself Fish!

(BTW - I like fish a lot...and I'm too verbose for my own good)

well prove me wrong.... so far if someone has found out i have been look at like im some kind of a freak.. a little baby or somehting else out of a number of demeaning things.

SanD,
It seems to me, from the impressions I've gotten from your posts, that you are not necessarily the sort of person I would look at very kindly were you to approach me at a club or something. Why? Because you have an attitude about women that probably makes you incredibly ugly to them.
Where you will find someone who has never dated ANYONE before in their entire life is totally beyond me, but I bet you look at women with the same demeaning look if they even make a peep about an ex boyfriend. Or have a sip of alcohol, much less. Maybe your experience leads you to believe that every person who imbibes alcohol immediately becomes an alcoholic. That's how your post came out. Possibly you didn't mean it like that, but the fact is you resent ALL women (your words) and that in itself is a serious problem. You won't be able to have even a one night stand successfully if that's how you view us. Obviously we're not all bad or nobody would a)accept our advice, b)date or marry us, c)procreate with us, or d)fight to the death for us. All have been and in some areas of the world are still being done.
If you intend to ever date a female and someday have sex with one, I suggest you see a professional about your insecurities, issues, and bad attitude.

My overbudgeted two cents.
Take it or leave it as you wish.
Ang

SanDguy_22 said:
well prove me wrong.... so far if someone has found out i have been look at like im some kind of a freak.. a little baby or somehting else out of a number of demeaning things.

Have you ever heard of the concept of the "self fulfilling prophecy?" Look into it.
You're certainly never going to lose your virginity OR find a girlfriend with that attitude....unless she likes verbal abuse, that is.

Fish, sorry this guy has co-opted your thread (like he's done several times before) with his misogynistic statements. Here's my advice to you:
No matter who the girl is, you may want to consider the fact that you're not exactly going to be adonis your first time around, so a girl that is just looking for a fuck may not be the most supportive person in this area. "30 seconds of passion" is not what most girls are looking for, so there might have to be some kind of emotional connection to make it a positive experience.
Also, as others have mentioned, practice putting on a condom ahead of time. It doesn't really break up the mood unless you have to spend 10 minutes trying to put the damn thing on!

on a personal note, i waited until i was in love for my first time and i'm glad i did.

nah

I for one am not going to waste my time on local "Booze whores" lets face it.. anyone whom would sleep with someone for giving them drinks and a dance is exactly that. Its only one step away from actual money exchanging hands.
As to women such as that and the ones whom have slept around etc... the only thing they have to offer me is herpes.

If i ever actualy want to get laid or have kids etc ill go to some god awful thrid world country and buy my self a wife.
At the very least it will be a relationship which is mutualy benefitial.
She would get out of the hellhole which is her life in the country she is from and i would get kids of my own.
( if she does not want to have sex... that would be fine... there is always artificial insemination.)

but beyond the point.. due to the shit i have gone trough because of "normal" women back when i did not care about the kinds of things i care about now... i seriously doubt that there is any chance in hell for me to ever have sex etc.
Even with viagra the mechanics and the psychology will not work.
Even in the highly doubtfull situation of me ever meeting a woman who migh in some way be attracted to me.

As to the original question... well i was merely saying that
he should go for it if he feels atracted to the girl he is refering to.
The propability of him finding someone whom will trly love him is somewhere in between slim and none. As to due to that he would propably be better off by just getting it over with early and not risk turning as jaded and bitter as i am.

Just as a slight added side note... finding a woman who would be willing to sleep with him with out any emotional attachment is highly impropable... my guess is that she is only trying to get back at someone for something or she is attempting to entrap him in a questionable situation for what ever reasons she may have. Maybe its just her way of going about trying to build an actual relationship. (hell i know of atleast 2 couples whom got married simply because of the sex they had together and the monetary benefits they gained)

SanDGuy,
When your local theater group next decides to put on a production of "A Christmas Carol", audition for them. You are so bitter you'd make a perfect scrooge.

Perhaps in your childhood you were beaten up by a couple girls, or otherwise abused by them, but I still do not think its enough to warrant your extremely bitter and one sided view of females.

Having read these, and other posts for quite some time now, there are people here that I am surprised they aren't bitter. The boards are full of women that have been beaten up, raped or mentally abused, all reaching out to their peers, AND men that will treat them properly with love and respect. Its surprising that they aren't bitter, that many of them haven't given up on men entirely, or switched to the socketed only crowd. If they can be open minded and realize that not all men are crude animals, you might just want to reconsider your own position.

Your attitude is probably your biggest stumbling block to developing a sane relationship with a woman. Your so busy looking for her to hit you in the balls you miss every clue she drops your way about being more interested. You are, in a few words, your own worst enemy, and to quote a movie I once saw... "Must suck to be you!"...

SanD - are you saying that you physically can not have sex? Or that the thought of having sex with such low grade women makes you unable?

Have you ever considered the notion that some women just like sex and want to enjoy it? Perhaps they are not all whores or game players? Or is the idea of enjoying sex for the sake of pure physical enjoyment wrong to you?

You, on one hand, complain that women show no interest in you. Then you complain that all women are just bad. You can't have it both ways.

Like Bob says - everyone has gone through bad relationships and over come hardship. Hell - my ex beat me when I was 6 months pregnant with our child! That's pretty damn bad. And it took a few years to heal and get over that. But if you don't at least try your facing a very lonely, sad life.

I can see why you're having trouble attracting women. Men friends too I would think. Most people don't like hanging around with self-pitying, unhappy people. It has nothing to do with male or female.

Regarding SanDguy....

Okay everybody, this guy is either joking or is really insane...i mean seriously disturbed. In my infinite wisdom and clairvoyance, i foresee a future for this guy in and out of prisons and mental hospitals. There he can find companionship with rapists and serial killers who also have a deep, profound hatred for all women.
Trying to reason with this person is futile. He's wasting my time and yours with this nonsense (or tired jokes, whatever these statements are). Now, i'm all for free speech, but from now on I will choose to completely ignore this guy and i implore everyone else here to do the same!
Oh, SanDguy...we are truly sorry that your mommy didn't hug you enough, or that she breast fed you until you were 12, or whatever led you to these outrageous views. But we are really fucking tired of your crap! Go back to masturbating to pictures of the Virgin Mary, or whatever turns you on, and leave us alone!!!!

D

Why would i do that when i can try to make you feel about as crappy about your selves as i felt oh for so many years in the past as a result of all of the shit "normal" women do.

But hey atleast im not the idiot who goes out and prostitutes them selves to disease infested, drug abusing, brainless, violent, assholes.

SanDguy_22 said:
Why would i do that when i can try to make you feel about as crappy about your selves as i felt oh for so many years in the past as a result of all of the shit "normal" women do.

But hey atleast im not the idiot who goes out and prostitutes them selves to disease infested, drug abusing, brainless, violent, assholes.

You're sure not making me feel crappy about myself! I feel just fine. I DID feel sorry for you at first - but now I'm just tired of your whining. I think its a good thing you'll never find a women to have sex with. We don't need people like you reproducing!

Back