Piss play

If the pisser drinks lots of water beforehand, smell(and taste!) aren't much of an issue. Psychologically, for me at least, it is hard for me to piss on someone, simply because I am conditioned to aim for a toilet. The mental block can be gottened around, if you are crafty, and can trick your bladder.
 
Netzach the pee shy pisser pees in the tub on the willing, if not very spontaneously.

Dunno about orifices and pain.

Have a colleague who swears by swim goggles as eye protection for the horny piss bottom, so they can even see it coming. No experience with those who like to take it on the chin, though, as it were.
 
Think only the extremely talented can pee inside orifices, from the inside that is, as it is difficult to pee with a hardon which is necessary to get in there....but there is always the option of using a funnel or enema!! As to smelling the house out, well it might be useful, though not necessarily spontaneous, to check where you are going to do it first, or have a few plastic sheets around the house where they are easily accessed in a hurry....and of course, outdoors is always an option. Then when the receiver gets really good, spillage should not be a problem, so negating the smell issue, unless the pisser is messy, off target, or desires that all over effect.:D Have heard there is evidence drinking your own pee can create problems with the auto immune system though so that may be best avoided.

Catalina
 
next step?

From "what I've heard" you can reduce the smell (and taste) problem by avoiding 'highly concentrated' pee, like the first pee in the morning...
So make sure the peeing one is "washed through" by a few bottles of water..
And I would say avoid asparagus and other foods making your pee "smelly"...
Not that I would have EVER thought about this...! :D
 
Hi Pink,

Some other threads (check library) have talked about this, for example,

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101505&highlight=golden+showers

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4554284&highlight=golden+showers#post4554284

Some of the postings you're seeing here are not worth the piss you're talking about.

Check Columbia University's sex question site

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2187.html

for an accurate account, including 'autoimmune' issues.

Some of the logistics is clear: if there's to be a flood, let it be in a tub, or where there are thick towels, plastic sheets,etc.

There is no reason for piss, clean, and from the healthy person to cause pain, anywhere (except eyes and nose), though if your ass has been truly mistreated or torn and is abraded inside, you might feel a burning. The natural implements, and smooth fascimilies(dildos) do not abrade, tear away the surface of mouth or vagina. (We are assuming no cuts, open wounds, sores,etc).

IF the person is free of STDs, hepatitis, UTIs etc including (unproved) AIDS, there is no reason to fear a long term effect, ie. becoming ill. Consider it the same as unprotected intercourse or kissing.

Some emotional dimensions talked about include: proof of submission (or of power over); proof/demonstration of love or intimacy; demonstration of degradation, if that's a turn on (from either side, doing or undergoing). It will depend on the dimensions in the other forms of sexual/sensual interaction.

J.
 
Last edited:
Pure said:
Some of the postings you're seeing here are not worth the piss you're talking about.

This is very good feedback, respectful and constructive. This is the kind of feedback that makes people open up and talk about a sensitive subject.

Hooray Pure on being such a guiding light for all of us.
511.gif


Francisco.
 
There are certain alternative health practises that actually advocate drinking your piss periodically to strengthen autoimmune response, I think some ayurvedic offshoot that I can't vouch for the authenticity of, but what thet hey, thought I'd throw that out there.
 
Netzach said:
There are certain alternative health practises that actually advocate drinking your piss periodically to strengthen autoimmune response, I think some ayurvedic offshoot that I can't vouch for the authenticity of, but what thet hey, thought I'd throw that out there.

Don't know....from memory I read it where the medical aspects were being discussed on a site for devotees of golden showers where they said research was continuing into whether previous testing had been correct in the auto immune problems and the thought was along the line that the system became confused through some sort of cell biology......didn't take enough notice to remember the technicalities.

C
 
PinkOrchid said:


Mayberry, what if a sub sat on the toilet? Would that make it easier for you to piss on her? Maybe aim into the bowl to start, then get it on her? Just curious.

Yeah, little tricks like that help...once the flow starts, I'm good.
 
Hi Pink,

I did note the problematic issue of HIV and Urine, but here's a url, and quote from the Columbia U health site I mentioned:

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1537.html

HIV TRANSMISSION THROUGH URINE?

Alice,

Can the HIV be passed through urine?Thanks,
Curious

Dear Curious,

No. HIV, the virus that causes AIDS (SIDA in Spanish), is transmitted via blood, semen, vaginal fluids, and breast milk. There have been no documented cases of HIV contraction from urine, sweat, and saliva.

Alice
 
So...want someone to piss on you?

I don't know anything about health or diseases. I am not extremely experienced on this topic but have explored this with five different submissives so I will reply anyway.


PinkOrchid said:
Logistically, what do people do to keep the whole house from smelling? Rubber sheets, keep it in the bathroom?

I'd say most of the time we would use the bathtub or shower. Or I could be honest and admit that I live in such squalid neighborhoods that the smell of urine is an improvement over the usual stench. But seriously, this was usually happening after the "first piss of the day" and I drink lots of water so it was diluted. More than once I just pissed right on her as she was tied to the bed; things had gotten so messy already (don't ask!) that it did not matter at that point. Or you can use a cheap hotel. Or, as someone said, outside in nature.


PinkOrchid said:
Is it painful if a dom/top pisses in a freshly fucked pussy or ass? If so, how painful?

When I am hard I have a hard (haha) time urinating. And if I am not hard, I would have a difficult (haha, you thought I was gonna say hard) time getting inside a pussy. It is impossible for me to get my dick inside an ass while limp. Catalina mentioned something about enemas so that might be a neat idea for the future but I have not done enema play yet so that would be getting way ahead of myself.


PinkOrchid said:
Emotionally, I'd be interested in hearing from people who have pdome piss play as to how it feels.

From my point of view, it has the same feel as any sort of humiliation play. The submissive would know what I am doing and why; and at the end of the play I bring proper closure to things. (Do not leave the submissive just hanging there in sub-space!) Piss play is a hard boundary to some but plenty of people are open to it. I am more of a psychological type than a physically demonstrative type dominant. I pick out certain things that create the desired response from the submissive but that might vary from person to person.

PinkOrchid said:
And, of course, I'd love to hear some ideas.

Well, here is some random crap just to show domly of a dom I am! ;)

A. I made one sub drink a swallow of my urine for each orgasm she had.

B. One time a sub had hiccups and I made her do the "7 quick sips" remedy with a cup of my urine.

C. One of my submissives had very long hair that went down to her waist. My plan was to produce enough fresh urine in a pot with which she was supposed to soak her hair. Didn't really work that well because I could not piss enough (and did not think to dilute it with water to finish the concept) and her hair just got "sorta" wet with urine. Yeah, I was lame.

D. One time a submissive jokingly kidded me about my lack of aim. In response, I started having her hold my dick for me while I was taking leak. If a drop missed the toilet, I would stop in mid-stream (go PC muscles) and she would be required to take the rest of it in the face. Of course, I could deliberately make her miss by making the flow erratic.

Okay, enough! ;)

:devil:
 
Thanks for posting this thread Pink, it's long overdue. I found the worries about plastic sheets and whatnot to be rather nonexistent in my relationship with Him. As He pisses in my mouth, I catch it all, and any drops that are missed are immediately smeared into my face, my hair, and my chest--every bit of it letting me know just how valuable I am to Him. Yes. I said valuable. He brought me here, on this journey, pushed me past those limits, inch by inch, invested His time in me, as I invested my time in being His. He continues to push my humiliation limits, around piss play, as well as other humiliation triggers. I love humiliation. He loves dishing it out. Humiliation sluts don't exactly grow on trees...at least on Lit. LOL I do see a dearth of subs posting to this thread about how they LOVE piss play. So, we are lucky we found each other!

~anelize

edited for grammar (thanks to Pure for pointing it out)
 
Last edited:
AnelizeDarkEyes said:
Thanks for posting this thread Pink, it's long overdue. I found the worries about plastic sheets and whatnot to be rather nonexistent in my relationship with Him. As He pisses in my mouth, I catch it all, and any drops that are missed are immediately smeared into my face, my hair, and my chest--every bit of it letting me know just how valuable I am to Him. Yes. I said valuable. He brought me here, on this journey, pushed me past those limits, inch by inch, invested His time in me, as I invested my time in being His. He continues to push my humiliation limits, around piss play, as well as other humiliation triggers. I love humiliation. He loves dishing it out. Humiliation sluts don't exactly grow on trees...at least on Lit. LOL I don't see a dearth of subs posting to this thread about how they LOVE piss play. So, we are lucky we found each other!

~anelize

Can definately second that, but then we are twins in most things.

489.gif
Catalina
488.gif
 
Hi Pink,
I think you can draw some pretty clear inferences from Anelize's informative and frank posting.

The most intimate and, for some, most humiliating form of p-play is into the mouth.

The mouth is rather sensitive, isn't it? (Ever eaten a chili pepper?)

So if there's no pain or even burning at the mouth, then that's a pretty good indicator for elsewhere, except the most delicate tissues (like eyes).

The mouth is no more affected than by a tart lemonade. (If everyone's healthy.)

Further this deals with the logistics, as she points out. Leaving aside these full scale, all over, showers, which are best for the bathtub, the amount of spillage can be easily handled.

Best,
J.

Small correction: When A said
//I don't see a dearth of subs posting to this thread about how they LOVE piss play. //

She clearly meant, if I'm not mistaken, "I DO see a dearth of subs...[who] love piss play." That is, there's a lack of them.

:rose:
 
I have engaged in urine play, but not to include drinking or swallowing urine.

I will only add that the sensation of being urinated on when coming was exquisite, as if my entire body was orgasming, not just my nether regions.

:)
 
Jeez, I thought "O" was the last bottom to have 'nether regions.'

:rose:
 
On reflection concerning sensations, I have to admit my mouth acquires a level of numbness afterwards, but I have no idea why. Perhaps the golden fluid of such a saint is more potent.:D

C
 
Miss T: /I have engaged in urine play, but not to include drinking or swallowing urine.

I will only add that the sensation of being urinated on when coming was exquisite, as if my entire body was orgasming, not just my nether regions./

There ya have it, pink, the basic division of imbibers and bathers.

Think of it as high and low church of piss, or like those with the varying views of baptism: sprinklers on the one hand and immersers on the other, including those that go down into the river.

J.
 
Cat: 'a level of numbness'

second that, but then again, ever notice your inner cheeks and tongue after a hot curry dinner? (in the first case, it's the acid, I think.)
 
piss play

I used to do this with my ex-wife in the past. I used to drink alot of water then a few beers. I would have to piss like mad. I would would hold it as long as I could then take her in the shower and rub my cock and get it hard then slide it into her ass and then relax ant let the piss flow into her ass. She loved the feel of it going in and comming out. We also would do this in her pussy. I would fuck her either way once I was done pissing. It was very erotic. I looked at it as a turn on so I had no problem with it, and niether did she. She loved the feel of the hot piss inside her.
 
urine...

...i love taking my Master's urine...on me, inside me. for a while he has been in the process of toilet training me...which includes holding (and aiming, hehe) his cock as he pisses in the toilet, as well as taking his full load of piss directly down my throat when he gets that urge to "go". :) it's not a sexual thing for us, it's pure loving service. He also urinates over my body from time to time as a way of marking me as his, and he pisses inside my two nether holes as well...thus far, we've only done that outside or in the bathroom, so mess was never a factor. it is difficult for a man to piss with an erection, but it is not impossible. just takes practice, and patience. :)

i don't consider the things my Master subjects me to involving piss to be in the least bit humiliating...humiliation must make you feel bad, imo...must slap you in the face to some reality which is painful for you emotionally....and for us, it's all loving, so there is no humiliation involved. now perhaps another man pissing on me after using me, sort of as a signal that he's done with this "piece", THAT would be humiliation.
 
OSG said,
/now perhaps another man pissing on me after using me, sort of as a signal that he's done with this "piece", THAT would be humiliation./

and if Master ordered that?....
 
Back
Top