A good source for plus-size lingerie?

sheath

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 27, 2001
Posts
6,168
Hello again!

I'm looking for a really good internet source for plus-size lingerie. I'm a rather voluptuous woman ;) and it seems all the good lingerie (gowns, teddies, chemises) is either way too expensive or way too 'girlish' looking. I want a site that is reasonably priced, with lingerie that is sophisticated and sexy.

Any ideas?

Thanks. :rose:

S.
 
I know Lovers Lane carries a large supply of plus sized lingerie. From things like teddies, to maid's outfits, to pretty night gowns. Just about every few months, they make more and more of thier regular sized stuff in plus sizes as well, so they are continuously updating just what they do carry in plus sizes.


Here are a few of the things they carry in plus sizes:
http://loverslane.com/images/3020X.jpg
http://loverslane.com/images/309_th.jpg
http://loverslane.com/images/7201.jpg
http://loverslane.com/images/9002LX.jpg

I hope you find something naughty and nice to enjoy :)
 
Also try www.hipsandcurves.com

I think they have a large range of sizes, as well as items for men. I haven't ordered from them, but a friend has spoken highly of their customer service.
 
Thank you both so much!

I have visited hipsandcurves.com, and I love what they have to offer. The prices are a little steep for my taste, which is the only reason I haven't tried them yet...but they have a nice little teddy set that just might change my tune pretty soon. :)

Gilly, thanks for those links. I'm going to look at them tonight. I am in the mood to buy some really, REALLY nice pieces to broaden the more sensual side of my wardrobe. :)

S.
 
sheath you can do a goggle search for Plus sized lingerie and find what you want in your price range. There are lots of places that have it now.

Try here too.
 
Sheath, I just looked at www.hipsandcurves.com this morning.

They have a great pair of plus size black lace boy shorts that I would absolutely love, but with shipping they end up being about $25, which is a little too steep for me. If you should happen to come across something similiar in your search, could you point me in the right direction? I've been wanting a pair of these forever, but I can never seem to find them in my size.
 
Wow! Guess I'm going shopping tonight! :D

And yes, BirdsWife, I will definitely come back to this thread with some of the better offers I find. I'm not really a big shopper, but I'm excited about looking through these sites. :)

Thanks all...and any others, most appreciated!

S.
 
I never ordered but I saw some great stuff on Ebay too. Not used stuff, but stores that sell through ebay.
 
It'sasecret said:
I never ordered but I saw some great stuff on Ebay too. Not used stuff, but stores that sell through ebay.

I have ordered from ebay in the past. I was very, very pleased with what I received...a beautiful chemise, still with the tags, for less than half of the original price. It was a great purchase. I have been looking over ebay lately, but the really good things are snapped up pretty quickly.

I keep looking, though. I'll get lucky with that again soon. :)

S.
 
Did you get your purchases from the "stores" on ebay? Then you would not have to worry about them being snatched up.
 
It'sasecret said:
Did you get your purchases from the "stores" on ebay? Then you would not have to worry about them being snatched up.

No, I didn't. The only time I have purchased clothing from ebay, it was on the regular auction sites. I will check out the stores tonight or tomorrow and see what I can find. :)

Thanks for that. I thought 'stores' and 'auctions' were the same thing. I'm not a big ebay buff, can you tell?

:)

S.
 
I am not a buff either! I have never even ordered anything, but I looked around.
 
There have been a couple of previous threads here and on the GB that have had quite a few very good links in them.

Sorry, i can't search for them for you now, it's the end of the month and i'm broke.
 
sheath said:
Hello again!

I'm looking for a really good internet source for plus-size lingerie. I'm a rather voluptuous woman ;) and it seems all the good lingerie (gowns, teddies, chemises) is either way too expensive or way too 'girlish' looking. I want a site that is reasonably priced, with lingerie that is sophisticated and sexy.

Any ideas?

Thanks. :rose:

S.

This is a fairly good list of websites speaking directly to your question.

http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_E...pparel/Lingerie_and_Undergarments/Plus_Sizes/


Allison :kiss:
 
sheath,

I went on a lingerie kick a while back. Once you start looking, you'll probably notice a lot of the same items sold by the different sites -- the only difference will be the cost.

I was frankly, disappointed in Frederick's quality and felt they were a bit expensive. I've not ever shopped Lane Bryant online, but they do have nice things occasionally in their stores. My favorite items have been from the Delta Burke line in the better department stores (Dillard's in my case) but for fun, the best place for price and quality has been Lisa's Lingerie. They've been considerably less expensive than the others and the quality was much better than Fredericks. They're continually expanding the line and frequently have specials and online coupons to entice repeat customers. I recommend them.

Lisa's Lingerie
 
What great links! Thanks, all!

I'm going on a little spree pretty soon, and I will let you know how each site worked for me. :) Anybody else try these places yet? What did you think of them?

S.
 
lorelai715 said:
BirdsWife --
Lane Bryant has a couple pairs of black lace boy shorts right now, I think they're about $15.

www.lingerieatlarge.com is another good site.


Just wanted to thank you again for letting me know about the boy shorts at Lane Bryant.

I stopped at the local store today, and they had exactly what I have been looking for. I was in the perfect mood for lingerie shopping, so needless to say I spent way more than I should have. But what the hell. You only live once, so you might as well do it in some sexy underwear.
 
PinkOrchid said:
Looks like some good signature line material :)

Why thank you for the suggestion. I have to have AVs and sigs turned off, so I never think of them.

Going to change mine now....
 
sheath said:
No, I didn't. The only time I have purchased clothing from ebay, it was on the regular auction sites. I will check out the stores tonight or tomorrow and see what I can find. :)

Thanks for that. I thought 'stores' and 'auctions' were the same thing. I'm not a big ebay buff, can you tell?

:)

S.

The only thing about Ebay I didnt' like is when I wanted to return something I couldn't.. and I spent 35 dolalrs on a corset that the eyelets in the back came out of the material and ripped I was not very happy about it...
 
Back
Top