Does sex get better or worse with Age?

rich987652

Experienced
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Posts
43
I was thinking of how sexual experiences vary with age. I think it gets better the older you get, what do you people think?
 
Speaking for the younger side of the literotica members... it's pretty damn good now :D. If it does get better with age though then that will really blow me away...
 
The thing about sex and age is: what the gods take away in flawless skin and firm boobs,bellies and thighs, they give back 10 fold in knowledge, patience and experience. When I was young and skinny I thought that was the best sex ever. Now that I'm old and gravity has taken its toll - I'm having mind blowing sex I wouldn't trade for all the firm butts in the world.
 
I have also enjoyed sex but as you get older, and provided you are in love, sex just keeps on getting better.

:heart: :rose:
 
crazybbwgirl said:
The thing about sex and age is: what the gods take away in flawless skin and firm boobs,bellies and thighs, they give back 10 fold in knowledge, patience and experience. When I was young and skinny I thought that was the best sex ever. Now that I'm old and gravity has taken its toll - I'm having mind blowing sex I wouldn't trade for all the firm butts in the world.

Amen to that. In addition, after my husband had a vasectomy, and we didn't have to hold our breath every month, things really livened up.
 
I hope it gets better :D Guys around my age still seem to think that "honking" my breasts turns me on, and suck at oral, etc....Maybe I should date an older man to see what I'm missing out on.
I'd kill for great sex right now lol
 
is 26 older enough?

i saw your post about age, believe me, it does get better, probably b/c guys finally hit an age where we get off on our gf's getting off....of course, you might just be seeing the wrong guys, too!
 
I would have to say that I've been married 13 yrs and now I'm 31 and the sex has definitely been getting better and better w/ every year.:D

but i believe this has to do with our now having as much interest in seeing how to pleasure the other :rose:
and i must admit sometimes we have races to see who gets who off first :D :p
 
Speaking from personal experience it has gotten MUCH better. I've always enjoyed sex but now I feel free to express myself and ask for what I want. And YES guys do get better as they age. They are more into pleasing a woman instead of just getting their rocks off. Although I did know one incredible "young stud" (under the age of 30 is young to me) who could recover OVER and OVER! But more mature men can last forever!

I have more sex now in my late 30's than I ever did in my 20's. I want it all the time! Sex better as you age???? Hell yes!!!!

:D
 
Definitely BETTER ... especially if you have the right person in your life and they're open minded and love trying new things. Nothing like coming into your own sexually and the other person not wishing to participate or have similar views. :kiss: :kiss: :rose:
 
In my 6 years of sexual experience, the trend has definitely been upwards. I'm very inspired to hear you more experienced Liticons saying the same!
 
KisstheSky said:
I hope it gets better :D Guys around my age still seem to think that "honking" my breasts turns me on, and suck at oral, etc....Maybe I should date an older man to see what I'm missing out on.
I'd kill for great sex right now lol


Pick me, pick me.

Personally I know it has gotten better over the years, I am 37 (38 in a week today) and I have to say it has improved. I am more confident, more aware and more responsive to the needs of the woman I am with, I am better at oral, and have learned to apreciate who I am with for who they are, bad parts, I no longer hae the six pack abs I once did, but I can still go all day, just don't get off as many times and it takes me about 20 minutes between rounds instead of 5 like it did 15 years ago But yeah it is much better. Now the one thing I can honestly say has changed too, it is no longer about getting off and going to sleep, it is about getting off with someone, not just in someone.

Carnus

You know your getting old when it takes you all night to do what you used to all night.

hehe
 
older the better

Yes, it gets better and better. Personally I have gotten better and better at sex every year since my young teens. There so many things are going on while making love to a women that I wasn't paying attention in my early days.
Before it was the chase of the orgasm, now its the control and extended mutual pleasures.
 
I have always loved sex, and it has always been good. With age and experience it gets definitely better. There are depths, levels that I go to in sex now that I didn't when I was younger.
 
I'm 27, and I know that sex now is MUCH better than it was just two years ago. Why? Because I have grown into my own in the last few years. I no longer have the innocence and naive outlook on sex that I used to have. I no longer prescribe to the 'porn star, perfect breasts, graceful positions' myth of sex.

Mostly, the change comes from how confident I am with my body. My body is not perfect, but it is real and enjoyable, and those imperfections are not bad things...they are my history. And when a man goes to bed with me, he is going to bed with ALL of me. If he loves my perfect little nipples, then he is also loving my not-so-tight ass. While he raves over my red hair, he's also worshipping the little pink stretch marks that are evidence of my two children. I know that now, and I no longer hide my body. Beauty comes in all forms.

And the sex? I've learned that it's not about sex at all. It's about intimacy, that once I learned THAT, it became a whole different ballgame. My imagination has gone wild! The older I get, the more I want to try, and the less inhibited I am. I am comfortable with my body, and with my man, and with who I am. That all translates into mind-blowing intimacy.

Damn...all of that makes me want to go out and buy myself a new dress (three sizes bigger than what I wore when I was eighteen) and then fuck my man while wearing it. :D

S.
 
sheath said:
Damn...all of that makes me want to go out and buy myself a new dress (three sizes bigger than what I wore when I was eighteen) and then fuck my man while wearing it. :D

S.


I hear ya sister. Boy oh boy, wait til hubby gets home from work!

As usual Sheath, your words show wisdom far beyond your years. How'd you get so smart?:)
 
bobsgirl said:
I hear ya sister. Boy oh boy, wait til hubby gets home from work!

As usual Sheath, your words show wisdom far beyond your years. How'd you get so smart?:)

Thanks for the compliment, bobsgirl. :)

But the fact is, I have two toddlers...and they frighten me sometimes, because they are MUCH smarter than I am, lol. :)

S.
 
KisstheSky said:
I hope it gets better :D Guys around my age still seem to think that "honking" my breasts turns me on, and suck at oral, etc....Maybe I should date an older man to see what I'm missing out on.
I'd kill for great sex right now lol

Haha... and theres many younger girls that make us younger blokes have to put up with violent yankings of our shaft, the sexual imagination of a dead dinosaur, the flow of a blocked drain and a unimaginable reluctance to get down and damn dirty. :D:(

But until you've experienced 'experience' you don't know what it is, and once you've had it you crave it much more. :rolleyes:
 
Hotbanana said:
Haha... and theres many younger girls that make us younger blokes have to put up with violent yankings of our shaft, the sexual imagination of a dead dinosaur, the flow of a blocked drain and a unimaginable reluctance to get down and damn dirty. :D:(

But until you've experienced 'experience' you don't know what it is, and once you've had it you crave it much more. :rolleyes:

Man is that true!
 
I certainly find sex much better now than when I was just learning the ropes, and my wife feels the same. We are both having our best sex ever.

The only problem is that I can't do it as often as I could 10 years ago, but the quality sure makes up for it. We have done things that I would never have dared imagine I would !!
 
agreement

It looks like everyone agrees, and that is as it should be. Execpt in circumstances where ill health is an issue, we are destined to be sexual until the day we die. We learn and read and discuss and explore and the experience makes us better partners, more open and willing to let go. The potential breadth and depth of sexual expression is vast and it is hard to see that at a very young age. I have had the priviledge of have sex with older partners and partners as much as 25 years younger. The younger ones often had literally never had a partner who would be open, supportive, thoughtful, creative, patient or playful. When 20-somethings describe someone as "hot" they have no idea how their definition of "hot" is going to change over the next 20 years.

The downside is those couples who marry very early and fail to grow sexually. They may well be completely out of the sex business in 10 or 15 years, but it's not because of lack of potential; it's because of lack of communication.

Steve, head still hard, body not so much :)
 
I'm putting in my $.02 worth. :D

Yes, sex has gotten better for all of the reasons mentioned and also because I no longer have the reproductive worries I had when younger. Freeing me to enjoy sex without all of the hassles associated with a monthly cycle or the concern about pregnancy.
Having everything removed has increased my enjoyment and desire levels dramatically. Only problem now is the object of my desire is across the Atlantic. :mad:


-kym- Thinking of Him far away...........:heart:
 
Back
Top