safe sex?

emer

Really Experienced
Recently had a conversation at work with a young couple about birth control, after a thankfully false pregnancy scare. She's 25, he's 27. Three children between the two of them. After discussing all the options she has decided on Depo-Provera shots. She can't seem to remember to take the pill and has a latex allergy (as do I) so condoms are out. He suggested she have her tubes tied. She suggested he have a vasectomy. (I detected some hostitily between the two so kept my opinions to myself, just tried to state facts.)

I have a hodge-podge of questions for ya'll.

Your definition of safe sex? Which is more important ... preventing pregnancy or preventing STD's?

Who REALLY uses condoms, everytime, without fail?

Does your age have anything to do with your choice of safe sex?

Vasectomy option ... have you considered it?

Does eating a lot of pineapple really make cum taste sweeter?

thanks,
emer

emer said:
......Does eating a lot of pineapple really make cum taste sweeter?

i don't know if it works for everyone,
but it sure works for my partner

i never much liked the taste of cum
but i feel quite differently now

he eats pineapple, drinks pineapple juice,
and eats pineapple yogurt

mmmmmmmmm - nothing like a man who
wants to please his lady

here's a visual:
tastes sweet

Sounds Pretty Simple to Me

If that's the reward, pass the pineapple!

Re: Sounds Pretty Simple to Me

MrBates said:
If that's the reward, pass the pineapple!
pineapple.gif
http://www.pastrywiz.com/archive/category/pineapple.htm

Your definition of safe sex? Which is more important ... preventing pregnancy or preventing STD's? BOTH, PERIOD.

Who REALLY uses condoms, everytime, without fail? I'd say I use at least 95% of the time, and that's not good enough. :(

Does your age have anything to do with your choice of safe sex? No, growing up in NYC and seeing AIDS patients from living new GMHC did that. I saw AIDS every day.

Vasectomy option ... have you considered it? Not a guy, but sure, haha...

Does eating a lot of pineapple really make cum taste sweeter? I SOOO have to remember this one...

emer said:

Your definition of safe sex? Which is more important ... preventing pregnancy or preventing STD's?

Who REALLY uses condoms, everytime, without fail?

Does your age have anything to do with your choice of safe sex?

Vasectomy option ... have you considered it?

Does eating a lot of pineapple really make cum taste sweeter?

1. Both. No doubt about that. Asking which is more important is like asking "which is more important; breathing or drinking water?" lol, well, not quite, but you know what i mean

2. I've only not used a condom once, because the partner i was with...well, lets just say, there wasnt a chance of her getting pregnant, and she was totally clean. Wont go into details, but rest assured, she was.

3. Well, i'm 20. and theres NO WAY i want to come down with an STD or have a baby. NO WAY. I love having sex, and to get an std means no more of that, and to have a baby...well...that's something i cant handle right now.

4. Nope, i want to have kids someday

5. Yup, although i dont need it, my cum is naturally sweeter, from what all the girls i've been with have told me:D

Re: Re: safe sex?

Eagle70 said:
5. Yup, although i dont need it, my cum is naturally sweeter, from what all the girls i've been with have told me:D
I love cockiness.(no pun intended)

;)

In the words of Kid Rock

"People say I'm Cocky, and i say What?
It aint braggin' motherfucker if you back it up"

:D

Thanks everyone!

I knew the pineapple thing would get someones attention.

I put the age thing in the question because it seems to me that most folks my age aren't as concerned about std's ... when we were growing up and living dangerously, the worst that could happen (that we knew about) was pregnancy or maybe syphilis. So some guys I know figure if they can't get me pregnant I shouldn't have concerns. Totally different mindset.

Now heres the tricky thing ... if you are using a condom everytime, without fail, how on earth does she/he know what your cum tastes like?

Isn't there still a risk involved?

emer

I think most adults over the age of 30 don't think about disease as much as pregnancy as someone said earlier, but as I said in a different thread I am very aware of disease because of where I lived in NYC, I saw alot of AIDS patients on a regular basis, scared the shit out of me. I was more worried about disease than pregnancy.

I've only ever blown someone long enough to have them cum in my mouth twice, the first time was so awful I waited 5 years to try again. He tasted like soap and hit the back of my throat like a train. It hurt.

JenlovesAmy: I'm flattered, thank you:rose:

As for the whole cumming thing...i dunno, maybe its cause Bill Clinton was the president for most of my growin' up years, but to me, theres a big difference between a blowjob and penetration. When getting a blowjob, i wont use a condom, cause, well, that'd just be no fun. Granted, i might contract something from the girl, but, and you can correct me if i'm wrong, theres a greatist risk if we have unprotected sex, then there is to getting a blowjob, right? I dunno, i've never thought about wearing a condom while getting a blowjob...but yeah, thats how i know how my cum tastes, i've been told, and i've had the great fortune of sharing lots of deep kisses with the girls after i cum deep in their mouths:D

edited to fix spelling:p

Jen and Eagle

Thanks for your replies. I'm certainly not criticising! Just curious. I'm an RN and work in many different areas ... somedays the prenatal clinic, somedays the hospital. So I get to take care of all ages. Also see HIV+/AIDs patients frequently. Most of those contracted the virus from IV drug use, not unprotected sex. And, I'm happy to say, most of the young people (under 30) I counsel state they usually do use condoms.

Haven't heard from the older crowd yet. What are their thoughts?

I for one am guilty of rarely asking my lover/s to use a condom. Also smoke too much, drink too much, and love to bake in the sun! But I do wear my seatbelt and always wear a helmet if on a bike.

Once tried to give a blowjob to a guy with a condom on. Very unsatisfying for both of us.

Don't practice what I preach!
emer

Re: Jen and Eagle

emer said:

I for one am guilty of rarely asking my lover/s to use a condom. Also smoke too much, drink too much, and love to bake in the sun! But I do wear my seatbelt and always wear a helmet if on a bike.

Once tried to give a blowjob to a guy with a condom on. Very unsatisfying for both of us.

emer

Hey, thats allright, as long as you're disease free, and on the pill..then theres no point in using a condom, as long as you know the other guy is the same;) Kudos to you...there are few sensations as satisfying as cumming inside a woman..yum.

And yeah, i bake in the sun and drink too much too, heh, so its all good. And i could NEVER get a blowjob with a condom on..a blowjob has to be all about the wetness and nibbles and everything..hehe.

I got a flavored condom once, vanilla, and for shits and giggles I gave the guy a bj with it on, actually rolled it onto him with my mouth, VERY proud of that one, hehe.

And as for the younger crowd and oral sex, I decline to comment. :|

Re: Jen and Eagle

emer said:
Thanks for your replies. I'm certainly not criticising! Just curious. I'm an RN and work in many different areas ... somedays the prenatal clinic, somedays the hospital. So I get to take care of all ages. Also see HIV+/AIDs patients frequently. Most of those contracted the virus from IV drug use, not unprotected sex. And, I'm happy to say, most of the young people (under 30) I counsel state they usually do use condoms.

Haven't heard from the older crowd yet. What are their thoughts?

emer
I've had 2 (male) lovers since I left my marriage just over a year ago. One is in his late 40s, the other mid 50s and I am coming up to 45. Never used a condom with either of them :eek: In fact I've never used a condom period. My marriage lasted 23 years and we were each other's first sexual partner and neither of us strayed.

Both men had vasectomies and I have had my tubes tied so no fear of pregnancy. I have condoms in my bag and have vowed to use them with any future partners, but probably not during a blowjob (don't fancy the taste of latex would rather taste the cum ;) ).

I don't smoke or do drugs, drink socially, wear sunscreen and always wear a seatbelt :D

Eagle70 said:
In the words of Kid Rock

"People say I'm Cocky, and i say What?
It aint braggin' motherfucker if you back it up"

:D

Ahhhh That's soooo weird you say that! I just bought that CD today. I heard the quote for the first time a few minutes ago, and I come in here and see that!

Re: Thanks everyone!

emer said:
I knew the pineapple thing would get someones attention.

Now heres the tricky thing ... if you are using a condom everytime, without fail, how on earth does she/he know what your cum tastes like?

i'm in the over 40 crowd and in a relationship where there is no doubt of either of us being safe - i have never given a bj with a condom and doubt i ever will - oral sex is very personal thing to me - if i am not 100% sure that it is safe, i would never allow myself to go there - and oral sex is far too integral a part of my sexuality to ever become involved with someone with whom i could not share that pleasure - to me, to swallow his sweet cream down to my soul is the height of intimacy

in case you couldn't tell from the "visual" i posted above,
i absolutely love to give oral sex - almost as much as i love
to receive it ;)

Eagle70 said:
...but yeah, thats how i know how my cum tastes, i've been told, and i've had the great fortune of sharing lots of deep kisses with the girls after i cum deep in their mouths :D

that is so damn sensual - gotta love a man who is not afraid to taste his own cum - if it's good enough for my mouth, it's good enough for his :kiss:

THANK YOU! I hate it when men want to kiss you after they've gone down on you, but won't go the other way. Might make them gay God forbid. ;)

Back