Those Little Quirks and Other Oddities

sheath

Literotica Guru
This is the thread to ask that question that you have been afraid to ask. One of those..."I have this THING that my body does when he/she does THIS, and is that a BAD thing?"

You know...those little quirks that are uniquely you. So uniquely you, they are sometimes frightening. The kind of thing where your SO looks at you and says, "Baby...that's cool...I've never known anyone to do THAT in quite THAT way before..." (all while looking at you with a strange expression you don't want to read...)

So. An example? I have a little quirk. Right after a really serious orgasm...one of those mind-blowing ones...I will laugh. Spontaneous laughter, for no reason whatsoever, just burst out laughing right after I have that orgasm. And I will giggle for a good ten minutes. I'm sure it has something to do with a hormone rush of some kind. But regardless of the reasons why...well, let's just say that it takes a man with a pretty strong ego to get through a woman laughing hysterically after she just had sex with him. :rolleyes:

So...what are your little quirks? Do you do things that make you wonder about your body? Do you wonder if anyone else does the same thing?

Do tell. ;)

S.

So you want me to pour out my heart and soul to you?

Tell you potentially embarrassing things I haven't told anyone before?

And then you'll just laugh and laugh at me? :eek:

Amphigoral said:
So you want me to pour out my heart and soul to you?

Tell you potentially embarrassing things I haven't told anyone before?

And then you'll just laugh and laugh at me? :eek:

Ah...no.

You can pour out your heart and soul and tell me those embarrassing things and I won't laugh. At least not hysterically. :devil:

S.

sheath said:
Ah...no.

You can pour out your heart and soul and tell me those embarrassing things and I won't laugh. At least not hysterically. :devil:

S.

But what if my life is so hot and erotic and exciting that you cum just reading about it? :eek:

You'll be laughing hysterically at me then, won't ya? :D

Amphigoral said:
But what if my life is so hot and erotic and exciting that you cum just reading about it? :eek:

You'll be laughing hysterically at me then, won't ya? :D

Excellent point, there. :)

So...about those little quirks? Hmmm? Go ahead, tell us. :D

S.

The head of my cock is possibly the most sensitive part of my body, lol.

When getting blown, if my partner will suck too hard on my head, then it starts to HURT, like, to the point where it really dosent feel well, and i try and spasam my way out of it.

It may just be that i'm not circumsized, but it KILLS when my head gets sucked too hard.

The small of my back, along my spine.. if you run your fingers down it, lightly - mmmm - I go completely weak in the knees. Someone was giving me a back rub this week, and started tracing his fingers lightly up and down along that part of my back... and I was just sitting with him on the couch, rocking back and forth a little bit, swaying towards him, and back, towards him, and back, with this idiotic dreamy look on my face. I'm like putty. Too bad he felt like he shouldn't be taking advantage of me that way. :rolleyes:

I giggle too!

Wow, glad to hear of another woman who laughs. How many times have you been questioned about this? Giggles in between begging to STOP!

:D Still looking for the man who refuses to stop!

For me, it seems that 99% freak out, think they have done something wrong, get confused or even angry.

Glad to know I'm not alone,
emer

I get completely turned on when someone touches my hair .. or brushes it . Send shivers all through me , makes me weak ... makes me wet . :eek: :kiss:

my face goes numb after I cum and abotu five minutes later I get pins and needles in my forhead and cheeks...lol

Quirks.

I'm ticklish. EXCEPT when I'm having sex. But if the wife is going down on me, immediately after I cum, her hair against my legs starts me laughing and squirming to get away. I can't explain it, just is.

When I have to pee, I feel like I'm going to cum. I don't talk about this with alot of other people, but it's not uncommon, right?

Damn...I feel so white bread vanilla here. I don't think I have any consistant quirks.:(

At least none that I can think of at the moment.

naturally

CuteJenn said:
When I have to pee, I feel like I'm going to cum. I don't talk about this with alot of other people, but it's not uncommon, right?

Seems pretty natural - this doesn't happen to me, but it reminds me of a line from a poem by (I think) W B Yeats...

"...for love has pitched his mansion
in the place* of excrement."

* or was it 'house'?

CuteJenn said:

I would think it makes sense, in a way...it's a release, right? So...it makes sense it might feel the same way.

Now...if you cum WHILE you pee...then you have a serious TALENT! :D

S.

I knwo this sounds kind of strange, but I tend to almost drool when I cum really hard, I growl when I cum, a low pitched sort of noise, but I think that is not too strange, but the drool thing can be ummmm bad, I tend to have to think about closing my mouth or swallowing or something when I cum really really hard so I don't drool on someone.

Patrick

Re: I giggle too!

emer said:
Wow, glad to hear of another woman who laughs. How many times have you been questioned about this? Giggles in between begging to STOP!

:D Still looking for the man who refuses to stop!

For me, it seems that 99% freak out, think they have done something wrong, get confused or even angry.

Glad to know I'm not alone,
emer

I notice you are from the Deep South...maybe it's a southern thing? :D

And I agree...it freaks men out sometimes. I hate having to explain why I'm laughing, when I'm laughing so hard I can barely breathe, and he's standing there looking at me like I've done something horribly wrong...LOL It makes me laugh to think about it! :D

S.

I do the laughing thing too! Where I just get gigglely and giddy and tend to talk alot right after! I also have this thing where my joints crack. I'm very flexible, and once lover was repositioning my legs (somewhere up around my ears I think) and my hip bone cracked really loud. He didn't say anything at the time, but later he said "I thought I broke you or something!"

Lust Engine said:
Now that's talent!

Do you do it as foreplay, during or after sex??:D

You'll have to tell *me* :)

I'm not a master ear wiggler yet as I can wiggle them at the same time, not one by one.

I am not sure if this is a quirk, but it sure makes me feel odd and as though I'm different from all other women.
Every time I orgasm, I gush/squirt. And actually, sometimes I wonder if its even an orgasm, cause its all I do. I have never had a dry orgasm, or anything that sounds like what I hear other women describe. I just feel really good, I clench and bear down with all my might, I feel intense pleasure for about 2 seconds as it begins, and thens its over. The upside is that in moments, I do it again, and can keep going until I collapse.
I've wondered about it, and guess I'll go on wondering about it.

Last edited:
Back