"The Assmen's Club"

Soron

The Evil One
Every man has his favorite part of a woman's body. Some like a woman's breasts the best, a nice set of boobs is most guy's favorite part. Other dudes like to ogle over their legs.

Now, I can't say that I don't look at breasts and legs, because I do. But, I can't wait to see a woman turn away from me so I can see what her posterior looks like. A woman's bottom is just so erotic to me. The shape, the feel, the way it moves when they walk. Yes, I am an assman. I like to spank them, I like to look at them, and I like to caress them. But most of all, I appreciate them for what they are... a thing of beauty.

So, why not have a club, a thread where those who love women's rear ends can come and post pictures and talk about that part of the female anatomy. Or, anything else we want to talk about. The possibilities are endless.

Ladies are welcome, of course.

CC099.JPG

THE ASSMEN'S CLUB

Last edited:
Soron said:
Every man has his favorite part of a woman's body. Some like a woman's breasts the best, a nice set of boobs is most guy's favorite part. Other dudes like to ogle over their legs.

Now, I can't say that I don't look at breasts and legs, because I do. But, I can't wait to see a woman turn away from me so I can see what her posterior looks like. A woman's bottom is just so erotic to me. The shape, the feel, the way it moves when they walk. Yes, I am an assman. I like to spank them, I like to look at them, and I like to caress them. But most of all, I appreciate them for what they are... a thing of beauty.

So, why not have a club, a thread where those who love women's rear ends can come and post pictures and talk about that part of the female anatomy. Or, anything else we want to talk about. The possibilities are endless.

Ladies are welcome, of course.

THE ASSMEN'S CLUB
CC099.JPG

I sir am a well rounded individual,I likeevery part of a lady but to watch a shapely arse gracefully walking,now that does get ones juices flowing,congratulations on a good thread idea.May I join the club
Bachlum Chaam

Re: Re: "The Assmen's Club"

Bachlum Chaam said:
I sir am a well rounded individual,I likeevery part of a lady but to watch a shapely arse gracefully walking,now that does get ones juices flowing,congratulations on a good thread idea.May I join the club
Bachlum Chaam
I have to agree on the shapely arse, Sir. There is something truly graceful and beautiful about a woman's backside.

Welcome.

Bachlum Chaam said:
Wouldnt mind that as an AV I must say
I would agree. I had that one as a finalist for the first post, along with Cindy and Arden's avatar (second photo)

I'd love to be the first female member, if that's ok. Hmmm... am I a perv if I love to look at these beautiful photographs? I'd take some of myself, but my arms aren't long enough. :)

Arden said:
I'd love to be the first female member, if that's ok. Hmmm... am I a perv if I love to look at these beautiful photographs? I'd take some of myself, but my arms aren't long enough. :)
You make the perfect first female member, darlin'. I did take one of you I rather like. ~grin~
Welcome to the Club, my love. Post any pictures you like.

COUNT ME IN as I'm a butt man from way back, I love to fondle well spanked butt cheeks feeling the warmth emitted.

As a regular LOOKER at the pic threads there are lots of loverly bottoms throughout, ALL shapes & sizes,something for everyone.

Gil_T2 said:
COUNT ME IN as I'm a butt man from way back, I love to fondle well spanked butt cheeks feeling the warmth emitted.

As a regular LOOKER at the pic threads there are lots of loverly bottoms throughout, ALL shapes & sizes,something for everyone.

And I love to have my well spanked butt cheeks rubbed...:p

stopping in ,sees some familiar faces:D
great thread Soron...:)
hello BC,and Arden.....and everyone else....
have a good day!!

Happy Easter, everyone! My apologies for the size of this picture, but I just couldn't resist. Gorgeous photo, isn't it?

26.jpg

*wiggle, wiggle*;)

Great idea Soron.

Arden, awsome pic.

Snooze, how'd I know you'd find your way here. :D

Happy Easter!

CatEyes said:
*wiggle, wiggle*;)

Great idea Soron.

Arden, awsome pic.

Snooze, how'd I know you'd find your way here. :D

Happy Easter!
Hi Cat!

Happy Easter to you, too! :)

Gil_T2 said:

Hi Gil! There is certainly something to be said about that special warmth, lol! And you're so right, those loverly bottoms come in all shapes and sizes... and they're all beautiful.

Carrie... Mmmmmmmmm!!!! :D

Sex & Diamonds... Do you have any photos of men's butts in your private stash that you could share with us? :p

Hi Feistyred! Looking IS nice!

prettygrneyes said:
stopping in ,sees some familiar faces:D
great thread Soron...:)
hello BC,and Arden.....and everyone else....
have a good day!!
'Morning, PGE... Happy Easter! I hope spring break is almost here for you, if not already! {{{{PGE}}}} :rose:

05.jpg

Gil_T2 said:

We've gone international already. Welcome to the club, Gil.
Fell free to post pictures. ;)

"Anyone else new here...?"

*Raising his hand*

"Hi, I am Gunner and I am addicted to ass...one in particular. A nice bum on a girl can cause Empires to fall."

Psst Amber....this is where you post a pic of your gorgeous ass...the thing is to die for.

carrie-on said:
And I love to have my well spanked butt cheeks rubbed...:p
Arden likes that too, Carrie. It doesn't suck for me either. :devil:
I'll have to see if I can find some spanking pictures. In good taste of course. ;)

Back