Body type question

i like women with meat on their bones, and tits that won't quit, i like men a little above average and a little older, with experience.
 
I for one don't mind if a woman have great shapes, so there's a bit to hold on to. But it's not the most important thing, to me she have to be somebody that I can talk to, and whos mind are able to turn me on.
 
generally speaking,it's something that my subconscious read on her face that turns me on,so her eyes and face are so important.Many times ,someone's face was so much a turn on(her eyes,especially)that i couldn't watch something else.
Still on the visual aspect,the way she walks is also important to me too.Hairs too.
Since we're speaking about the Visual,i'm not a guy who's looking at the breast size,never have been.I'm more fascinated by her derrière,to be honest.Some guys are breast sized crazy,to the point of get crazy about a big one,even if it sags;something that i can't understand fully yet.
When i'm attracted by a person,i'm drawn to her like a magnet,so i'm not scrutinizing her(my sub has a mind of his own).
Also,i've discovered many times that reality fools you more than you'll never know,meaning that everytime i was thinking about a standard,like blonde or brunette,shapely or slim,reality has make my mind shut(thankfully).
Dunno if someone has mentioned yet,but her scent is most important too,that can bypass even the most celebral mind defenses(yahooo!).
Please remember that the question was about physical features.Beyond that ,there's a book that can be written about,every page different....

i did post that a while ago,but it still holds true to me.I hope this will answer to your question.And compliments!
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
I like my men to be a bit older, and have no issue if he is follicley challenged. As for his body, a few pounds are fine, but wish for him to be in fairly good shape as I like sex to be often. :p (i have an insatiable sexual appitite)
In his looks, well as long as he is well groomed and clean, I am happy. I guess that I should mention that I prefer clean shaven men too. Love the feel of his face against mine and not haviing my nose tickled by facial hair when we kiss. Hair length is his choice, as long as it is clean and tidy.
I will add that because I am tall, I do prefer my man to be as tall or actually taller than me so that when he holds me in his arms, I can bury my face into his chest and deeply breath in his scent.

-kym- breathing deeply........Ahhhhhh :)
 
I love big asses on women. I like women with something to hold onto, around the hip area. I think stretch marks are a sign of beauty, in many cases. I think they show fertility and elasticity and adaptability in a body.

I like long hair on men. I like tall men.. gangly men even.

I like a small belly on my men. I like scars... and that sounds strange.. but scars tell stories... scars are physical indicators of some of the things that a person's gone through, to make them who they are.

My SO has a scar shaped like a suction-cup. He was born at 5 months along int he pregnancy.. his skin was like wet tissue paper... the monitoring suction cups scarred him. His sternum isn't formed properly, and has a hole in it. I love those parts of him.
 
Well Pink you'd absolutely love me. I like women with nice big round butts and I actually prefer smaller breasts. In my experience I've found them to be more sensitive, plus they don't sag as much when you get older.



PinkOrchid said:
There seem to be a few posts that, at least indirectly, have to do with people having a body type (or related issue) that does not fit into the barbie doll/ken doll models of perfection. So I thought maybe start a thread where people could post things they like in bodies that don't fit into these types.

This isn't a place to say what you don't like (ok, so I'm looking for a little fluff here), but rather things that you like that defy trendiness and often unrealistic expectations.

I'll start.

On men, I love guys with a little pot belly and I also like average to smaller penises :eek: and even guys who are a little shorter than normal.

On women, I think big butts are beautiful.
.
 
vixenshe said:
<snip>
I like scars... and that sounds strange.. but scars tell stories... scars are physical indicators of some of the things that a person's gone through, to make them who they are.

My SO has a scar shaped like a suction-cup. He was born at 5 months along int he pregnancy.. his skin was like wet tissue paper... the monitoring suction cups scarred him. His sternum isn't formed properly, and has a hole in it. I love those parts of him.

Good point Vixen! I too like scars for the story they tell. I have a few of my own, from the dog bite on my arse to the surgical scars. Each one a reminder to a time in my life.

As for other women, I find the waif thin ones sadly unattractive and those with large tits installed, pathetic at best. :eek: But that's JMHO and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings OK??
I like seeing women who are natural and their beauty shines from within.

Oh and Pink Orchid? Great thread! :rose:

-kym- erm yes... I have those stretch marks to go with my scars :rolleyes:
 
Hmm, I have to agree with Vixen on the scar issues. My SO has them all over his body, primarily his back from his crazy adventures from childhood and his teen years. I find that the stories he tells about them turn me on even though they what he says might not be erotic.

I like my women a little more on the athletic looking side. There's nothing wrong with muscles and if there's good tonage I'm happy. I prefer smaller to regular breasts as I'm rather well endowed.
I also like women with a little extra padding, I don't find gangly at all attractive.

Men, taller is better. I'm short and a bit of a sub. I like my guys to tower over me. I tend to gravitate towards the thinner and the thicker males. I don't do average sized. I also like quite a bit a hair. I don't mind if my man looks like a bear, just more to run my fingers though. :p
 
I like it when my boyfriend doesn't shave and the hair on his face grows all strange. But that doesn't count as body type...
I loooove a soft belly on guys. A round and soft belly.
I also like weird-shaped toes :)
I looooove paleness... unusual paleness... with dark hair to contrast. Most people think tans look better and pale people seem sickly, but I think they look great.
 
I love men with rough hard hands , hands that know what hard work is ...

I love a man's skin color , my man's skin remindes me of sweet brown honey. I love touching him, just licking his skin ... tasting him.

I love men with dark features.

A man who stutters .. I know this might sound odd. But my ex had a slight stutter when he would get excited over something .. I found it so cute.
 
I tend to like tall, somewhat gawky men who wear glasses and look like they read books without pictures. Nerdy college professor types.
 
I LOVE grey hair. That salt and pepper thing? YES. :D

I like a little pot belly. Perfect for a pillow. :)

I like hair that never, EVER looks neat, no matter how much he tries.

I love wrinkles. And scars. They are badges of character.

As for women...I love bigger women, voluptuous and real. :)

S.
 
"Types" are not what makes a woman hot and desirable. It's a matter of proportions and how they ..move i guess would be the best way to put it.

The first part is easier to explain. A small woman with massive boobs is top heavy. They just wouldn't match. Small tits are perfectly fine on a smaller woman. Just a matter of being in proportion. Each woman would have a different one that would work of course.

The other part is a bit more abstract. When you look at a woman, you can tell if they love thier body. It radiates from them and will permiate every move they make. That alone can make any woman dead sexy.

~ESH419
 
what I like...

Men or women I find I am drawn to the eyes. The more exotic the better. I still say my oldest daughter has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen; beautiful almond shape, long dark lashes that tip up slightly and a deep chocolate brown, so brown they are almost black. I've always said she's going to do some man in with those eyes in a few years.

I prefer my bodies to be real, as in not overly worked out buffed up and fake baked. For men I like strong rough hands, thick fingers and strong shoulders. On women I like a few curves, you know the real kind and I think that women who have had children are especially beautiful. I also think a woman is never as beautiful as she is when she's pregnant. Stretch marks, full hips and breasts that come from pregnancy are also very sexy to me.
 
PinkOrchid said:
There seem to be a few posts that, at least indirectly, have to do with people having a body type (or related issue) that does not fit into the barbie doll/ken doll models of perfection. So I thought maybe start a thread where people could post things they like in bodies that don't fit into these types.

I like women with soft round warm pookie asses, but they have to be comfortable with themselves and feel sexy about it. Feeling sexy radiates much better vibes than just being "my body type", but being both generates an instant turn on. Throw in some real intelligence and you have the perfect mate. Sorry ladies, I've found her ;-)
 
I don't know about Barbie, but I certainly have more of a package than any Ken doll.
 
PinkOrchid said:
There seem to be a few posts that, at least indirectly, have to do with people having a body type (or related issue) that does not fit into the barbie doll/ken doll models of perfection. So I thought maybe start a thread where people could post things they like in bodies that don't fit into these types.

This isn't a place to say what you don't like (ok, so I'm looking for a little fluff here), but rather things that you like that defy trendiness and often unrealistic expectations.

I'll start.

On men, I love guys with a little pot belly and I also like average to smaller penises :eek: and even guys who are a little shorter than normal.

On women, I think big butts are beautiful.

Where have you been all my life?
 
On the train today, I noticed a woman in a short skirt with very fleshy, ample thighs...I couldn't stop thinking about how nice it must be to get between them. Definitely opposed to the anorexic runway-model look...

Also I'm attracted to older women...often because they have interesting faces that tell you that they are experienced. A few wrinkles, crows feet, etc. aren't blemishes at all--they're personality.

Roman
 
sheath said:
II like hair that never, EVER looks neat, no matter how much he tries.



Me too----especially when their hair neat all except for that one piece that just won't stay put.

Also like taller guys (i'm 5'9), above averge weight (like me), and less body hair.

For women----average to above average weight, average to tall, expressive face, and real breasts.
 
I saw a quote on a porno website once that seems appropriate:

"Son, if you want a woman with big tits, you'd better be prepared to deal with some hips and ass too." :devil:

I love a curvacious woman with a little extra weight on her. But I also like small breasted women. I also would like to say I love short hair on a woman, not super short, just shorter than average. For some reason it makes her seem much more liberated to me. Also the so-called nerdy chicks are so totally hot to me. I love glasses, sweaters that hide everything ect.

I'm a tall man (6 foot 4) and I have a bit of a belly. It's good to find a thread where my body can just be itself!
 
Personally, I like women with a little belly, long hair, and a nice big smile (even if they have gaps in thier teeth or whatever). And one last thing, chicks with big eyelids (that always look like they cover half their eyes) gives some women the sexiest look ever.
 
Shiny Bald heads

I love bald men. My freshman year i met this guy who was 18 also. he was balding he looked like a young "Frazier".
I would rub, kiss, lick his head.

so 11 years now and i love receding hairlines. SEXY!

:kiss:
 
I like curvier women, a woman that when you hold them you don't get jabbed with a hipbone, but also long hair is a turn on for me. A woman who is picky about how she looks without being nuts about it. I love large breasts, but prefer smaller nipples (strannge combination I know) pink nipples are always exciting and soft hands with nice nails. (don't care if they are real or not)


Patrick

(older, some scars, small belly, a little gray and a beard pretty well describes me)
 
Re: Shiny Bald heads

kissinggurl said:
I love bald men. My freshman year i met this guy who was 18 also. he was balding he looked like a young "Frazier".
I would rub, kiss, lick his head.

so 11 years now and i love receding hairlines. SEXY!

:kiss:

Hmmm, hope you waited to get to know him before you licked his head. I'd be a bit perturbed if some woman, even an attractive one, came up and spontaneously licked me...

Roman
 
Back
Top