cyber sex

how meny like to have cyber sex

  • yes

    Votes: 14 77.8%
  • no

    Votes: 4 22.2%

  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
hmm... it's a bit artificial for me... i'd rather read an erotic story (or have real sex!) than be typing to a possible underage pimply dork or criminal rapist waiting for enough information to track me down... besides, would you really want to read some of the horrible mispellings that can happen when people get passionate (or are trying to type with only one hand without frying the keyboard with certain fluids?) :D
 
I've had it a few times and it was fun, but got old fast. To me it is just somebody typing in a story while read it and play with myself. Then the same for the other persons turn.

When I am in a instant message conversation with someone, I like to talk about sex, but not cybersex.
 
I think cybersex can be fun. Especially when both have cams so you know the otherside is having a good time too.
 
I think it also greatly depends upon who you are having it with. If you have a long distance relationship for instance. Or someone or ones that you regularily converse with. Though random can be fun too! I guess it just depends upon you, your interest and your comfort level.

I vote YES!:D
 
juicylips said:
I prefer phone over cybering.

But...

I've had some cybering sessions that have beaten some phone sessions. Don't automatically think if someone is a great cyber partner that he will be a great phone person. Some people are more free in their typing than with their voice. The more comfortable you are with someone, the better the session. Whether it be cyber or phone.

JL:kiss:

Call me, JL, we need to talk... :D

I usually don't cyber, but every now and then I go through spells when I enjoy it quite a bit. The tough part is finding a good partner. Someone who is articulate, fun, not passive, types more than one word or one phrase replies, and enjoys exploring thoughts, feelings and situations, as well as typing about body parts in motion. Someone who finds exploring whatever the particular fantasy is to be red hot, and is enthusiastic about it. There ARE some exceptional partners out there, and they need to be treasured, because they are few and far between...

What I enjoy about cyber is exploring kinky or forbidden things, that I don't do for real. If it is something I will do for real, like enjoying romance and passion, I would much rather do it, rather than type or talk about it on the phone. Just my opinion...
 
takingchances42 said:


Call me, JL, we need to talk... :D
<snip>
There ARE some exceptional partners out there, and they need to be treasured, because they are few and far between...

What I enjoy about cyber is exploring kinky or forbidden things, that I don't do for real. If it is something I will do for real, like enjoying romance and passion, I would much rather do it, rather than type or talk about it on the phone. Just my opinion...

It's so true about finding exceptional partners!!

Edited because I rambled.:)

JL:kiss:
 
Last edited:
road trip...

I have to be out of town for business this weekend. If I can hook up on a laptop and get my gf home alone, I might be willing to do some cyber :)

Most likely we will be playing through phone sex though.

PowrDragn
 
Cyber

smile... well cyber can be a lot of fun.. and I don't mind those misspelled words a bit.. smile.. that means they are very busy... and I have full attention.. yes it is hard to find the right people. and I like to be alone in house with music going.. and YESSSSS I have had some that I could not get away from fast enough..
I do love phone.. smile.. but the same goes for that.. iam very big on voices... they can make or break the talk...
I am not saying I have a great voice. but I just know how other voices effect me.. smile but things are as interesting as you make them.... Magnolia
+
 
Cyber sex...

Cybering can be fun with the right person.

But I personally prefer phone sex.

There's nothing quite like hearing a man moan and cum over the phone. :)

*sigh* Haven't done that in a while... might have to try it again soon...

Any takers? ;) lol
 
As in real life, cybering with the right person can make ALL the difference in the world. Some are better than others. It can be a very torrid experience but admittedly phone sex is wonderful too (having a nice voice can be very stimulating!):D :D :D
 
love it!

if I'm lucky enough to run into someone on-line who is witty and good at setting the scene (as I have found so many of the good folks here at literotica to be), cybering is excellent. I find myself sort of 'replaying' the cyber experience in my head, forming it into a coherent story, and writing it down later. I think I like it because the creativity of my cyber partner in turn spurs my own imagination and I just dig that. So while I can understand people who particularly enjoy phone, I prefer cybering, because then I get to envision the total scene from just the words on the screen.

But the question I believe was directed to the men, so, maybe overall men prefer phone and photos (personally I prefer not knowing what the other person looks exactly like, so I can fashion thm in my mind to what I want him or her to be. But that's just me, I know).
 
peachykeen said:
love it!

if I'm lucky enough to run into someone on-line who is witty and good at setting the scene (as I have found so many of the good folks here at literotica to be), cybering is excellent. I find myself sort of 'replaying' the cyber experience in my head, forming it into a coherent story, and writing it down later. I think I like it because the creativity of my cyber partner in turn spurs my own imagination and I just dig that. So while I can understand people who particularly enjoy phone, I prefer cybering, because then I get to envision the total scene from just the words on the screen.

But the question I believe was directed to the men, so, maybe overall men prefer phone and photos (personally I prefer not knowing what the other person looks exactly like, so I can fashion thm in my mind to what I want him or her to be. But that's just me, I know).

Hmmmm...I didn't take this to be a guy oriented question. I've run into some gloriously highly charged women here with some great imaginations and choice words. There is something to be said for the anonymity. It's wonderful having a muse to write to though. Being inspired by a partner is exquisite even if it's just cybering or sharing stories back & forth. A wicked imagination can be lacivisiously wonderful!:p
 
I prefer phone over cyber hands down.

With cyber, I feel like I'm lost in typing the right phrases... working really hard to keep the fantasy going and it boils down to me typing instead of truly enjoying the experience.

A wonderful voice and chemistry just like IRL is the key.
 
I prefer talking about sex when I'm online. I don't think there are many things that turn me on more when in a chatroom. It's always difficult finding a good partner, I admit. And there are an awful lot more men than women which is just a pain, considering most of the men there are idiots. I once went on there with an obviously-feminine name, and I just got tons of messages like "HI WANNA PHONEFUCK" or "HELLO HOW RU R U BI GOT PICS?". Some of them were insulting, as if "hi slut!" was a sexy way to welcome someone. Hmmm. I did find one good girl on there, once. We had a fun cybersex session and then talked about nineteenth century literature for the rest of the evening (By the end of it she was still unconvinced that Charlotte Bronte is better than Jane Austen :o .) Ah well.
 
I found that Aussie men were the best for Cyber Sex, they always had a gentle but passionate style.
I hate cyber sex went all they want is a cyber blow job.
Or the get going then demand phone sex which is no no for me.
 
manneres

I don't like cyber blow jobs either, Jen. I don't think people should type with their mouth full!! :)

Honestly, I think I would rather write an erotic e-mail tailored to the woman's tastes than try to do spur of the moment cyber sex.
I have done it and will probably do it again because I have no self control whatsoever.

And, yes, men can be so predictable. Are you horny? What are you wearing? Do you have a pic? Wanna do phone?

I think the words are more interesting and I like a slower build up than many men. I must be old.

Dr. Steve
 
Dr.Steven

I like that i cyber too. I love words and erotic, slow play.
I have meet men like that, as I said for some reason they tend to be aussie men.
I do find Cyber sex and erotic emails to be a great thing, as I have a latex allergy and can not afford to has casual sex.
 
have had cyber sex, phone sex and sent an erotic emails. perfer the real thing but when away from the wife the phone bill goes through the roof.
 
I used to do the whole cyber sex thing but after doing it on the phone, it lost its appeal. I prefer the real thing but when my hubby was away on business, the phone was where I was at. When it comes to online, I would rather talk about sex, likes/dislikes, than typing an orgasm. I feel so lame when I do that.
 
I agree with Misalynn, once I found a phone sex partner the cyber thing seemed a bit lame... BUT... trading well written and interesting fantasy instant messages has its appeal. I'd probably do it again, perhaps with an idea of moving on to phone sex once we wanted to...

SP
 
peachykeen said:
love it!

if I'm lucky enough to run into someone on-line who is witty and good at setting the scene (as I have found so many of the good folks here at literotica to be), cybering is excellent. I find myself sort of 'replaying' the cyber experience in my head, forming it into a coherent story, and writing it down later. I think I like it because the creativity of my cyber partner in turn spurs my own imagination and I just dig that. So while I can understand people who particularly enjoy phone, I prefer cybering, because then I get to envision the total scene from just the words on the screen.

But the question I believe was directed to the men, so, maybe overall men prefer phone and photos (personally I prefer not knowing what the other person looks exactly like, so I can fashion thm in my mind to what I want him or her to be. But that's just me, I know).

Oo! Oo! Pick me! Pick me!
 
triman AZ said:
I agree with Misalynn, once I found a phone sex partner the cyber thing seemed a bit lame... BUT... trading well written and interesting fantasy instant messages has its appeal. I'd probably do it again, perhaps with an idea of moving on to phone sex once we wanted to...

SP

Yippie! I was mentioned in a post. :) Thank you!
 
Back
Top