National Nude Day Contest Ideas

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Edited to add: the official announcement is now out:

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1545992

The official announcement is not out yet, but oggbashan has started his support thread over on the Author's Hangout, which is my cue to start this thread.

The lowdown:

National Nude Day (July 14)
themes: public nudity, exhibitionism, etc.
starts: June 17
closes: July 8
winners announced: July 15

Time to get writing if you aren't already.

As often happens, I have not settled on an idea, and not sure I will. My past entries have often focused on the celebration of Nude Day itself, with the resulting public nudity leading to unlikely combinations.

All the usual Incest combinations may work, but how do we give them a spark?

Groups may grope.

That virgin may exhibit a massive boner, earning a First Time.

Or the spilling of the whole pharmacy's worth of ED meds into the fountain might spur on some older folks to enjoy Mature sex.

But how does a crossdresser celebrate Nude Day?

What spare ideas have you got to share?

Last edited:
Got one:

Two women: sisters, roommates, whatever, decide to celebrate the summer after being stuck inside for so long due to the pandemic. One of them is feeling self-conscious though when they find they can’t fit in their bikini.

So the other woman says “fuck it” and tells her friend to just go nude for nude day: they’ll just hang out naked in their backyard and have some fun. Friend reluctantly agrees and the story is about the more outgoing friend convincing the shy friend to realize that she still has it going on on.

But how? (Note: any variant of this could be taboo if so desired, the women could be related?

1. The two women fuck each other: tired of her friend saying how unsexy she feels, the other lead spends the day teasing her and fucking her in the backyard in full view of the neighbors.

2. Delivery drivers can get their “tips” taken care of if they give their honest opinions on the two beauties in the backyard.

3. One woman calls over more friends to join in, at first other women, then some guys so their attraction to the shy friend is a lot more obvious.

4. Taboo: nephews or sons of one of or both women stop by to crash and they get told if they want to stay they’ve got to strip too. When they inevitably get hard, more outgoing woman comments that if her friend/sister/cousin/whatever wasn’t hot, there’s no way these young men would be as stiff as they are now and pulls over one of them so she can feel how hard he is, leading to some group sex

I've maybe half-cooked a Group NND tale that still needs drama added. Either the title or subtitle will be "Sandals and Sunglasses and Nothing Else" with 1) the main players expunging tan lines by lounging naked behind a desert shack, and 2) going to something like a Rainbow Tribe Gathering (ancestor of Burning Man) in a remote forest location, clothing optional for all attendees.

I might split those into separate stories -- I've not yet decided on endings.

A parallel Incest NND tale, spun-off from an episode set at an earlier Rainbow Gathering, would have sibs naked (like everyone else) and fucking others, then each other. Might throw in a cousin, too. Or maybe Mom comes along. But I've not started writing this yet.

Good thing there's no rush. I'm writing much slower now.

World Naked Bike Ride, no doubt. Lucky stiff that I am, it rolls past my house almost every year! I have taken some interesting videos over the years. It isn't nearly as salacious as you might think, but still always manages to get a few chuckles.

It would be a great setting for a Nude Day story. I imagine an uptight geeky main character, who meets a carefree hippy type chick who convinces him to participate in the ride. And the merry mix-ups that ensue.

Last edited:
World Naked Bike Ride, no doubt. Lucky stiff that I am, it rolls past my house almost every year! I have taken some interesting videos over the years. It isn't nearly as salacious as you might think, but still always manages to get a few chuckles.

It would be a great setting for a Nude Day story. I imagine an uptight geeky main character, who meets a carefree hippy type chick who convinces him to participate in the ride. And the merry mix-ups that ensue.

or the first aid of the scraped shin. The touching leads to...

The Wood Nymphs

For someone who wants to write fantasy.

The legend is that they can interact with humans only one day a year...

A nominally related idea that while in its pure original form wouldn't fit right neither the exact theme nor site rules, but with some work could probably be adapted: institutional quasi-mandatory participation in Naked World Bike Ride inspired/sold as an art project of a traveling group of artists/conmen; the play with word order deliberately, indicating different goals: focused on introduction/popularization of clothes optional lifestyle with aim at permanent effects on affected people/locations. There might be rehearsals before the main show at the weekend.

How about if there was a nude painting festival held annually in the town square for NND?

There was that one about the backpackers going around Australia. One of them got bitten by a random bug and the locals tell her that it was a nude bug. They convince her that she'll become hypersensitive to tactile stimulation and will sweat and itch so much that she'll take off all her clothes. Psychosomatically she works herself into a state where her skin starts itching, she's sweating and the only thing she can think to do is take off all her clothes. Instantly she feels better. Hilarity ensues.

OR
the other recent one was ...
Chick goes skinny dipping with friends and enjoys herself immensely. She goes up river the next weekend and finds her own spot. While she’s out in the water a bikie gang rocks up and starts partying it up. She swims down river but is naked. The river continues into town and she floats down stream, waits until night fall and tries to sneak home to her apartment. She meets up with two guys her notice her trying to streak from tree to tree and they offer her their clothes. They eventually get to her house and well it’s only fair that she gives them back their clothes. Hilarity ensues.

How about if there was a nude painting festival held annually in the town square for NND?

There's a town in Italy or Spain or somewhere like that where once a year they have a giant tomato flinging festival that involves everyone in the town and gets really messy. This is real, you can look it up. But for our story, how about the rules are everyone has to be nude to participate in the tomato fight? Naturally, one thing leads to another.....

Nudity at the Retirement Home

Just for fun and variety.

Could be adapted many ways:
~ the olds getting it on together
~ an old and a young(er)
~ an incest version
~ a lesbian version
etc.

Nnd

I find that my stories feel better when I don't have people shouting out "Happy National Nude Day!"

Am I the only one? I enjoy Exhib/Voy more than the other categories for the most part and people just stripping down and getting nude to enjoy it, whether in front of others or solo, is the hook for me.

My current work for this is a National Park Service ranger who, on her off days, enjoys a peaceful walk in the wilds of Colorado/Wyoming/Utah, wherever she happens to be working. She gets another ranger to butter her up with her special mix of anti-bug juice and sunscreen and she sets off on a few miles worth of hiking in just boots and a backpack. Does she touch herself and enjoy her sensuality while she's miles away from anyone and civilization? You bet your ass she does.

But there's no acknowledgement of NND. That's just me.

There was that one about the backpackers going around Australia. One of them got bitten by a random bug and the locals tell her that it was a nude bug. They convince her that she'll become hypersensitive to tactile stimulation and will sweat and itch so much that she'll take off all her clothes. Psychosomatically she works herself into a state where her skin starts itching, she's sweating and the only thing she can think to do is take off all her clothes. Instantly she feels better. Hilarity ensues.

OR

If she was bitten by a random bug down under, she’d probably cark it...

Nude Nuns

I just love the alliteration, I don't know why they are nude or where. But I am sure hilarity ensues.

Nude Bakery

Because of the heat from the oven, the Baker family has always done the baking in the nude.

One morning, the eighteen year old daughter, Virginia, forgets to put clothes on before she goes to serve the first customer of the day.

One morning, the eighteen year old daughter, Virginia, forgets to put clothes on before she goes to serve the first customer of the day.

"Nice baps," says the customer as he approaches the counter...

There's got to be some more bakery based puns to get in there, warm rolls, glazed rings etc...

Naked Maid

How do the employers convince the maid that she needs to work in the nude on NND?

Back