Ever get songs stuck in your head?

neonflux said:
ROFL ROFL ROFL :D

I don't quite have anything to match! In fact, I am almost speechless, except to say!

And yes, Mom was pretty cool, as was Dad before he got sick - they restricted my television watching but never censored any reading material, not even Lawrence Durell's "Alexandria Quartet" which I read for the first time at the age of 12. Hmmmm. Maybe that's why I'm such a... ;)
You forgot the lyrics to the last one Neon :rose:

では、お客様のサイトのコンテンツと一 致する広告を配信し、サイトを訪問 bad girl
したユーザーがその広告をクリックする ことで収益を獲得いただけます。テ bad girl
'キスト、イメージ、動画など検索結果mやコンテンツの内容に 合っ広告が配 bad girl
信されるため、サイト訪問者にとっても有益な情報に なる広告が提 供されまbad girl

shy slave said:
Oh my!

The lesbian song is so funny.

I know you said what the tune was but I keep thinking of one of those kindergarten chanting songs or the army things that they march to (I know they have a proper word, but the brain cell that knew what it was, is busy trying to type without spelling erors).

Army thoughts lead me to think of AA.
Now I am thinking of AA doing that Army thing and barking out the lesbian song.
Maybe he would be wearing womens panties under the uniform...

Ok, maybe not

:p

Puhleaseeeee let me field this one......cadence :D

Last edited:
@}-}rebecca---- said:
Puhleaseeeee let me field this one......cadence :D
This had me soooooo laughing out loud. Shy, went to find something in response to your response, because it had me ROFL, but couldn't find anything appropriate. Miss Rebecca, you are the search pro genius to put all the rest of us to shame. *tips bowler hat and bows while in her geta and sensible everyday male kimono* :catgrin:

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Too good not to share .......... "The Promise" ~ Miss Tracy Chapman :rose:
Rebecca, this was truly amazing - not just Ms. Chapman, who is a consumate lyricist, but the art mixed with the quotes - the quotes were the best on love that I have ever read - at least as fits my own sensibilities. I have just found part of ~D's b-day present.

Thank you for giving all of us such a gift. :heart: Neon

shy slave said:
Now I am thinking of AA doing that Army thing and barking out the lesbian song. Maybe he would be wearing womens panties under the uniform...

Ok, maybe not

:p
If i were your DI, you should be more concerned about me putting your knickers in a twist darlin'.
@}-}rebecca---- said:
Puhleaseeeee let me field this one...
As for you, it's like letting your best friend sleep in a silk hammock ... and they give you just enough swing.

Now where were we ... ah, Shank baby. Handle my light work.

AngelicAssassin said:
As for you, it's like letting your best friend sleep in a silk hammock ... and they give you just enough

rofl.....slam dunk and ohhhh my : applauding :

I still blame the shy slave .

Just sayun :cool:

Edit

Looky what I found thanks to serendipity........

buttman.jpg

Yes Sir , that ought to do it : chuckle chuckle :

End of edit

Last edited:
neonflux said:
Rebecca, this was truly amazing - not just Ms. Chapman, who is a consumate lyricist, but the art mixed with the quotes - the quotes were the best on love that I have ever read - at least as fits my own sensibilities. I have just found part of ~D's b-day present.

Thank you for giving all of us such a gift. :heart: Neon
Neon , you and I need to form a 'Mutual Admiration Society'. I doubt there is any need to keep score. I remember a year solid of playing almost exclusively Tracy Chapman's songs. A cathartic time for me. I am not renowned for topping and I certainly won't out do myself in sharing that piece. Raw talent like that deserves a huge manifold of respect.

Well satisfied that you enjoyed it enough to impart to another you care for :rose:

It's a beeootiful daaaaaaaaaay!!!
Don't let it get away!!
It's a beeootiful daaaaaaaaaay!! :nana:

the good part about being young - you don't stat to cry when you hear this

the bad part is you don't know who these folks are.....

Shankara20 said:
the good part about being young - you don't stat to cry when you hear this

the bad part is you don't know who these folks are.....

ROTFLMAO

I have missed you Shanky!

Back