A Strange Request

The Second Report of The Group Challenge by Nymphonan

(see the Basics of the Group Challenge posted on Page 14)

A few days ago, in preparing for this challenge, I printed out a photo of my Ass, my Breasts and my Cunt. I placed them each in an envelope along with a note that read – “I wanted you to know that I enjoy being bad ! I was at this location and played with the part of my body that is shown on the enclosed picture. If you enjoyed finding this picture and would like to know more about my adventures, please email me at the following e-mail address. Thank you Nymphonan” Then I put that envelope in another one and on the outside I wrote “Finders Keepers – Please Open!” In the upper right hand corner, I wrote a small letter A, B, and C so that I would know which one was which.

1. Task one: Create a situation where you can “A” secretively play with your ass in a new way.

I just got back from completing the “A” part of this challenge, and all I can say is WOW. I had not decided for sure how I was going to pull this one off or even what I was going to do. Then yesterday, I was also given a “Penance” challenge part of which was to take a picture of myself leaning over a car in a garage. I decided to combine the two challenges. So, yesterday I went out and bought myself a new slim butt plug. Tonight, I dressed in a denim dress that buttons down the front and a pair of sandals but nothing else. I got out my butt plug and gently worked it into my ass hole. Then I washed and dried my hair. By this point I was already so turned on from having the plug in and the movement of my body as I did my hair that I was not sure I was going to be able to do this. But I was not about to back out now. I got in my car and drove to a “Park and Ride” garage not too far from my home. I had gone down there yesterday and driven through to get an idea where the security cameras were. I pulled into the garage and started looking for a nice car in an area that might not be covered by a security camera. It was almost torturous driving through this garage. There were speed bumps everywhere. Each speed bump caused my body to bounce on the seat jarring the butt plug in my ass. Every bounce threatened to cause me to climax. All it would have taken was a few flicks of my clit and I would have been over the top. I was starting to lose hope of finding one as I reached the 4th floor of the 5 floor garage. Finally, I found a car sitting all by itself in the middle of a row that I thought might not be well covered by the security cameras. I parked my car next to it. I grabbed my camera and I stepped out of my car. I placed my camera on the hood of my car and took a sample picture to make sure I had it lined up right. I reached down and finger my clit for just a few seconds and that was about all it took. As I began to climax, I set the self timer on my camera and leaned over the hood of the other person’s car.

I came just as the flash of my camera went off. I checked to make sure I had gotten a good picture. I took the “A” envelope from my seat and placed it under the windshield wiper of the other car. I got back in my car and made my way back down through the parking garage. As I came around the first corner from where I had been parked, there was a janitor there emptying the garbage can. I had been so close to getting caught and the thought of that almost made me come again. I thought I would never get out of that garage. I drove home as fast as I could. As I came up to the last stop before my house, I heard sirens and saw a police car come flying down the road in my direction. My heart was pounding and was up in my throat. I held my breath as it approached me and did not breath again until it was well down the street.

See the Challenge A photo. - ntbb -

Challenge" A" Photo
 
Last edited:
The Rest of Nymphonan’s Group Challenge Adventure

2. Task two: Create a situation where you can “B” secretively play with your breasts in a new way.

In driving for work the other day, I happened to see something that really got me thinking and stuck in my mind. It was a place that sells and rents Heavy “CAT” equipment. Out in front of the building they have about 6 different types of equipment like backhoes, steam rollers, bulldozers etc. For some reason the picture of that backhoe stayed in my head. As I started to really think about this challenge, I again thought of the backhoe sitting right out in front of that building. The building is located on a very busy street in a small neighboring community. On the spur of the moment late tonight, I decided to go check it out. I went prepared just in case I could not follow through with what I had in mind. I put on a dress that buttons up the front, no bra, no panties, no stockings and a pair of sandals. I took the “B” envelope and off I went. When I reached the “Cat” store, I slowly drove past first making sure that no one was around. I turned around and slowly drove past one more time. I was telling myself that I was just checking it out to make sure it would be safe and that there wasn’t anybody in the area. I think what I was really doing, was trying to get up my nerve. This time after passing the place, I watched for a parking lot close to pull into and I found one about 1⁄2 a block down the street. I drove to the back behind a few other cars and parked. I got out, taking the “B” envelope and headed towards the Backhoe. I got up there and at first just acted like I was looking at it, no big deal right? That is why they have them out there ? Standing facing the backhoe, with it between me and the road, I started to unbutton my dress. I unbuttoned one button and then waited a few seconds. I looked around again to make sure no one was around. I unbuttoned another one. Finally, I had my dress unbuttoned to my waist. I put my right hand in and squeezed my left breast, teasing and twisting my nipple. I counted to 20 very slowly as I continued to play with and tease my left nipple. Then I switched and put my left hand in my dress and did the same thing to my right breast. Next I pull my dress open enough that I could expose both of my breasts at once. I leaned over closer to the backhoe and pressed my breasts against the cool metal. Again I counted slowly to 20. I repeated the whole process again. A 20 count of teasing for each nipple then a 20 count pressed against the backhoe. My nerve was wavering, I was thinking that maybe I had been there long enough. So, I this time when I pulled away, I quickly buttoned my dress back up. I reached up to the seat of the backhoe and slipped the envelope in between the seat and the back in the drivers seat. There is no way that anyone can get into that, without seeing it. I went back to my car and made my way to the location I had chosen for my part “C”.

Teacher’s Comment:

Here is the e-mail confirmation that I received from a witness to Nymphonan’s naughtiness. - need to be bad -

**********************
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:07:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom XXXXXX <XXXXXXX@yahoo.com>
Subject: I want to know more
To: xxxxxxx@literotica.org

Tell me more about this note and picture I found on the seat of the
backhoe at my work on monday morning. Damn! Never thought I would come
to work and find me a picture of some tits. I want to know more. Who
are you and what is this all about? I saw something on the seat and
looked to see what it was. Saw that it said finders keepers on the
outside and thought I had won the lottery. I opend it up and the
picture fell at my feet. when I picked it up, I knew I had won more
than the lottery. Do you live around here? Were you just passing
through? Shit I get a hardon everytime I even think about it. Everytime
I look out front at the backhoe sitting there my pants get tight.
Please give me details.

**********************

3. Task three: Create a situation where you can “C” secretively play with your cunt in a new daring place.

I had also seen a spot where they park train cars that are not currently in use. These cars look like old fashioned cabooses and are used for moving just a few cars at a time in the industrial area of town. I found out that they are not used at night and are always parked in the same place. There is no fence around that area and a person can easily get right up on the back of the car. Most of you have seen the cars that used to be used a lot for political campaigns. The kind of cars that have a platform on the back where the person would stand waving as they slowly went down the tracks. I got in the area and found somewhere close but not to close to park and walked over to the train car. I climbed up on the platform and quickly laid down so that no one could see me. Already excited from my “B” task, I lifted the edge of my skirt and began to finger my pussy. I pulled and pinched my clit. I rammed my fingers deep inside me then back out to my clit again. Faster and harder I finger fucked myself. Harder and harder I pinched my clit. It seems like only seconds before I was writhing and moaning climbing rapidly towards orgasm. Before I knew it, I was squirting my juices everywhere. When I was done, there was quite a puddle on the platform. I found a large rock, placed it on top of the envelope on the platform next to the “Puddle”. I straightened my clothes and went as quickly as I could back to my car. My heart was racing, the adrenaline was rushing through my veins at an incredible rate. I left and drove home as fast as I could without breaking any speed limits. I got home and as I started to think back over what I had done, getting ready to write this report, I got so excited that I had to masturbate again and give myself another orgasm before I was calmed down enough to sit at the computer writing.

I hope you are well pleased with my completion of this challenge.

Nymphonan

Teacher’s Comment:

This is the reason you became teacher’s pet. Your ability to go to such extremes to pleasure yourself and give us all pleasure. Your naughtiness is just plain delicious.

- need to be bad -
 
Last edited:
Thank you NTBB for the praise and for posting my results. I can't tell you how it excited me to see it on the thread and relive for a moment the thrill I had completing it. I am still so excited that we received a reply from "Tom". I hope everyone else enjoys this as much as I did!
 
Once more Nympho, you gave me a thrill reading your completed challenges. NTTB, your pupil is shining brightly as is the wonderful Coyote Gal and her completed challenges. Wonderful imagination on how to accomplish each part and then the telling of it.
My thanks to all you wonderful Ladies for being so "bad" but then in your cases, isn't "bad" really good?
:rose: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Fantastic Nymphonan!

I can only imagine how thrilled you must be.

I'm sure Tom at the tractor rental will have a hard time concentrating on his job for quite some time. Every woman that sets foot near that backhoe will have his undivided attention.:D

Thanks so much for sharing.:rose:
 
what an extremely hot set of situations you put yourself in NN...thanks!!

:heart: :rose: :heart:

and to NTBB for teaching such a willing student to be naughty

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
I have been away too long..........

need to be bad,

I have been off line for too long.
It is wonderful to see that you are still being as bad as ever. It was hard for me to catch up on reading about your adventures and those you are inspiring. But, you know that is how I like it ..........hard.

Thank you for bring pleasure to so many.

Nymphonan,

You are a powerful addition to this thread. As, I was the one to have the privilege of offering need to be bad her first challenge on this thread, I would never have imagined that things would have progressed this far.

I would be honored to offer you a challenge. Just say the word I will send you one.

Wicked smiles to all !

shadowdragonman
 
looking4it said:
what an extremely hot set of situations you put yourself in NN...thanks!!

:heart: :rose: :heart:

and to NTBB for teaching such a willing student to be naughty

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Thank you very much Looking! I am soooooo glad you liked it!

shadowdragonman - sent you a pm
 
The Third Report of The Group Challenge by LorriLove

(see the Basics of the Group Challenge posted on page 14)

hiya girls

well we did it... and i handed the note the bloke we chose as the target... it just remains to be seen if he has the guts to write to you... i think he will, cos my mate's going to be keeping on at him until he does, giggle!!

we did cheat a little bit... although paul and me didn't know this guy all that well before saturday night... we had met him before on a couple of occasions briefly... my best mate valerie's known him for years and he came and sat with us to chat with her... we actually got to know him quite well by the end of the night.

valerie was in on the dastardly plot, she thought it a brilliant wacko idea and helped by dropping hints to G----- the guy... and making sure he was looking in the right direction at the right time... mind you G----- wasn't the only one who had a flash show... loads of people must have been able to see if they'd been looking my way at the time.

The at the club photo.........
 

Attachments

  • at_the_club.jpg
    at_the_club.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 670
More of LorriLove’s Group Challenge Adventure

paul took some photo's at the club, he couldn't wait to get them developed, he rushed round to his mate phil's place this morning and developed the slides in phil's darkroom and put them on a disc... he tried to get some upskirt shots and that but didn't quite manage to get any good ones apart from this first one where i'd 'accidentally' let my gypsy girl wrap-skirt fall open just a bit, crap fancy dress but the only thing i could think of that would be revealing enough, giggle!! made worse a bit later by the fact i'd been to the rest room and taken my briefs off, oops!!

The gyspy skirt photo............
 

Attachments

  • gypsy_skirt.jpg
    gypsy_skirt.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 543
More of LorriLove’s Group Challenge Adventure

of course as soon as i realized i'd forgotten to put them back on... (about half hour later)... i rushed out and covered my embarrassment... but oh dear by the time the second picture was taken i'd removed my bra for some reason and every time i leaned forward men's eyes were on stalks, silly me, i knew i shouldn't have worn that top val lent me, it's a size too big for me and so loose fitting, wicked giggle!!

Sweetheart's... G----- and some others saw the lot at various times through the evening, fluffy muff, bum crack, and boobs... i was wet as hell later thinking about it, and paul was rock hard knowing i was showing my assets to the world... kinky pair of fuckers we are... another bloke who would have seen it all is with me in pic three... our friend peter... but then he's seen it all before, oh what am i saying!! god i'm a slut.
 
More of LorriLove’s Group Challenge Adventure

so when are you going to challenge me to do the ultimate and fuck G-----... seduce him like... he's lovely, wicked giggle!!... i made paul take a picture of me and G----- just before we left the club... that's him with me in pic four... i'm not too worried who sees the other pictures of me, but please don't show the one of G----- off to too many people, he might not approve.

i'll send you a snap of what G----- and the others saw... paul took some nude shots of me in our hotel room in turkey last summer after i'd got out of the shower... i might even tell you why i needed a shower, giggle!! i'm a very naughty girl, married to a very naughty husband. (See posted below. - ntbb -

lorri xxx


Teacher’s Comments:

Here is the e-mail I received from a witness confirming LorriLove’s naughtiness.

**********************
From: "gXXXXXXXXX" <gXXXXXXXXX@operamail.com>
To: iambeingbad@literotica.org
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:49:01 +0100
Subject: Lorrilove

Hello.

I don’t really know what I’m doing, or what I’m supposed to be saying for
sure, I’m not too sure I should even be writing this.

A friend of a friend gave me a note the other night with instructions
to write to this address, I hope this isn’t some kind of weird trap or
silly chain letter thing, but I’ve been assured it’s genuine so I hope it
is.

Well basically Lorraine this crazy married woman friend of a work
colleague spent half of Saturday night showing me things I shouldn’t
really be looking at with a married woman I hardly know, I’m still
blushing now.

In her words in the note she handed me as she left the hall, Tell them
I showed you the lot, Umm well, she showed me the lot, down below and
up top. She also says I’m to tell you as much about it all as I want.

I didn’t know where to put my eyes half the time, made worse by the fact
that as Lorraine was opening her legs and showing me her finer points,
her husband, who’s a big chap, was alongside us, I don’t normally sweat a
lot, but my shirt was soaked. Although thankfully he seems a good sport
and didn’t seem to object to his crazy wife’s behaviour at all. Just as
well because she grabbed hold of me and insisted on having her photo
taken with me just before they left, and insisted on plonking a huge
wet kiss on my lips as she moved away and handed me this damn crazy
note, its a good job I’m divorced and don’t have a wife to explain it all
to.

Well thats about all I can think to write, I do hope you’re all genuine
and I’m not being made a fool of, but hell, I like a laugh as much as
the next chap. I’m rather hoping someone will tell me what this is all
about one day soon.

Lorraine said in the note that I had to quote: Lorrilove in any
e-mail.

Regards: G.
**********************

Teacher’s Comment:

LorriLove, you and your husband, Paul are a delight. You certainly have master the art of being naughty. I love your spirit of playfulness and the photos are beautiful.
A big thank you to G-----, for being a good sport and an accurate witness.

need to be bad
 
Extra Credit

Here is the first extra credit photo that LorriLove sent with her report.

- ntbb -
 

Attachments

  • au_natural_1.jpg
    au_natural_1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 592
Extra Credit

Here is the second extra credit photos that LorriLove sent with her report.

- ntbb -
 

Attachments

  • au_natural_2.jpg
    au_natural_2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 510
Extra Credit

Here is the third extra credit photos that LorriLove sent with her report.

- ntbb -
 

Attachments

  • au_natural_3 .jpg
    au_natural_3 .jpg
    83 KB · Views: 501
Late Reports Accepted !

I hope everyone is enjoying the Group Challenge Reports as much as I am.

If there are any participants out there who still want their reports included, please send them soon.

We would love to hear from you.

Wicked wetness and heartful hardness to all !

need to be bad:heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
Thank you Lorrilove, bravo.

thank you too Nympho, but i think you already knew how i felt!
This is all shoping up rather well. Such captavating reading.
 
nttb, et all, Thank you all for one of the best, if not the best, threads going. You do keep it up for me, awww a pun there!!!:D
You wonderful, naughty, girls make your adventures sound like so much fun, not only for yourselves but those around you. I am hoping that you have more surprizes for us, your loyal and devoted fans. Just keep doing what you all are doing, please. I did like the extra credit work too.
:p
:rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
Back
Top