Show us your style (Pictures with your clothes on)

Orchidea73

Adaneth, I am!
There are many threads with nudes, half nudes, lingerie, legs etc.etc.

How about posting "normal" pictures of you? The only rule is that you have to be dressed. No nude, not just one part but the full picture. You could be showing your back or profile, it doesn't matter.

However, for reasons of privacy, you can crop out your face/head from the picture, if you wish to do so. :)

Let's do this and have fun. :rose:

R8RXz2N.jpg

Last edited:

How about posting "normal" pictures of you? The only rule is that you have to be dressed. No nude, not just one part but the full picture.

However, for reasons of privacy, you can crop out your face/head from the picture, if you wish to do so. :)

R8RXz2N.jpg

Gorgeous lady! I'll be back with pics at some point.

And I thought you were hot as fuck naked...so sexy and beautiful with that great dress on. I'm a fan lol...but I think you knew that lol:heart:

And I thought you were hot as fuck naked...so sexy and beautiful with that great dress on. I'm a fan lol...but I think you knew that lol:heart:
haha yes, I do know you're a fan. :kiss: Thank you.
I think this is the first time I see that beautiful eye colour of yours. :heart:
Even more striking against those red flame hair. :):kiss:

Thank you. One of the reasons I used to always post face pics. I love my eyes. Especially when I can get into natural light.
And yes. I get bored easily with hair color. I change often. But now I mostly use a color depositing conditioner so I can change often. It's not as bright. But it's super easy.

How about posting "normal" pictures of you? The only rule is that you have to be dressed. No nude, not just one part but the full picture. You could be showing your back or profile, it doesn't matter.

R8RXz2N.jpg

No matter begat you wear, you are stunning. Truly.

Buongiorno

Thank you everyone for participating. I am loving this. :):rose:

And because the mask is the new "fashion". Hopefully not for long. :(

VYzRtXa.jpg

Back