Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Heck!

That one was up for a whopping 7 minutes! Gotta love these "serious" posters!:D

34 A
attachment.php
 
That one was up for a whopping 7 minutes! Gotta love these "serious" posters!:D

Oh? Why don’t YOU post compromising photos of yourself and leave them up for a long time for all the internet to see and do Lord knows what with?

How about being grateful that some of us are courageous and generous enough to share very personal pictures of ourselves, instead of being a sanctimonious prick who can do nothing but criticize and complain?

Oh wait, I know the answer to my first question. Nobody wants to look at you.

Never mind.
 
Well I DID Try

I did try to keep this between us, but since Deprived_in_AZ doesn't accept PMs, here's my reply.

If a person is willing to post a photo of themselves or another, with permission, we are grateful. After all, that is what AMPICS is about. And I, for one, will NEVER complain or criticize. I am continually amazed at the bravery and confidence of the folks who post here.

However, if the poster is unsure, she (or he) should not post their photo in the first place. Even with only 7 minutes of exposure, a lot of people are likely to see the post as this is a 24/7 world-wide site. And some are sure to copy it with the possibility of it getting out on the wider web.

To simply edit the post to remove the photo is really not enough. If the poster changes his or her mind, he or she should be brave enough to admit it. If the photo was posted without permission, say that. Just don't be wishy-washy about it.

I have been a Lit member for MANY years and this is certainly not a new phemonemon. And over the years I have never seen a comment one way or the other. However, it seems to be happening more often and that is what prompted my comment.

Take my comment for what it was. Simply a comment.

Oh? Why don’t YOU post compromising photos of yourself and leave them up for a long time for all the internet to see and do Lord knows what with?

How about being grateful that some of us are courageous and generous enough to share very personal pictures of ourselves, instead of being a sanctimonious prick who can do nothing but criticize and complain?

Oh wait, I know the answer to my first question. Nobody wants to look at you.

Never mind.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top