Wench bares all

Welp since there's no one to play with tonight ( and the night I pull out the rum too ) I guess I'll pack up my toys and go to bed.... or rather pull them out as I have something to cash in on tonight since I was too tired to yesterday :devil:

sleep well wench....a sleeping pill might help with the shift work, or staying up till you have to go to bed to get turned around might work...i still have not gotten used to it and i have been at it for about 30 years...good luck to you in your trying to get turned around and hope you get your promotion...nice seeing that you have fun at work...that makes all the difference...if they only knew :devil: ...their loss...our gain :D

boobies are fun to play with....one for you and one for me...good night :rose:

hrnyhrny said:
sleep well wench....a sleeping pill might help with the shift work, or staying up till you have to go to bed to get turned around might work...i still have not gotten used to it and i have been at it for about 30 years...good luck to you in your trying to get turned around and hope you get your promotion...nice seeing that you have fun at work...that makes all the difference...if they only knew :devil: ...their loss...our gain :D

boobies are fun to play with....one for you and one for me...good night :rose:

What did wenchy learn last night? Too much Rum before bed time makes for very very VERY weird dreams. :eek: But a very deep sleep *giggles*

MMMM...most certianly not....we can't have something of such beauty getting lost in the shuffle... :p

Same here...its hot and muggy down here...I think I'll just sit here and lookthrough your thread all day...how does that sound... :D

sexybigman74 said:
Same here...its hot and muggy down here...I think I'll just sit here and lookthrough your thread all day...how does that sound... :D

That's fine by me. :)

And if you come up with any sujestions let me know, I may muster up some energy. ;)

hard to say..you have such a variety....I'll leave it up to you...if the mood strikes you for anything.... :D

sexybigman74 said:
hard to say..you have such a variety....I'll leave it up to you...if the mood strikes you for anything.... :D

*giggles* now that's a loaded statement if I ever heard one :p

Back