Chain Story idea. . . Modern Day setting ~ Romance

This team I've GOTTA be part of!!!!!!

Therefore, throw my hat in the ring, if you please...

*drops hat on the ground*

Oops! Would one of you ladies like to pick that up for me? :D

(feelin' devilish already! :devil: )

gotwood49 said:

*bends over to pick up Woody's hat....revealing a quick look of cleavage.....standing up and placing your hat on my head I give a shake of my assl and leave the room* :p

gotwood49 said:

Well... hello there Woody. :p... :kiss: Wyld helped you out there I see. ;) Thanks for coming on board. ;)

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Well... hello there Woody. :p... :kiss: Wyld helped you out there I see. ;) Thanks for coming on board. ;)

*ignoring the obvious, tho it's 'hard' to do* lol

Glad to be part of your team again, hon...

:kiss:

The Title is optional. . .:)

I see the title possibly changing so we can call each chapter something else too...

Perhaps....

Dry Valley Chap. 01 - Jessica's Return
Dry Valley Chap. 02 - (somthing....)

etc. . . .

Also in just the first chapter we have wheels that can turn for the second. Different things are happening. We have Mitch heading out to pick up his date and Tom and Jess readying up for theirs. :)

Below is a list of people mentioned in the first chapter.

Scout family:
Parents dead (un-named)
“Mom’s boyfriend: Gary - dead)”
Jessica Scout aka Jessie, Jess
23 years old 5'9"
Lives in Atlanta, GA - apartment - works for Atlanta Sun Times
Inherited house after Gary died - planning to sell after one week of staying in Dry Valley, TX
Could work at Dry Valley Gazette as photographer if stays in town.

O’Grady Family

Mrs. Wanda O’Grady - aka Mrs. O
Mr. O’Grady -
O’Grady’s have a daughter, married with kids - no names made for them
Bailey ??? - (when younger they called her “bucked tooth Bailey- obviously she won’t be that girl anymore. ;) ) Niece of O’Grady family, single - coming down from Northern TX for dinner at the Walker’s on Wednesday

Walker Family
Jeb - family canine - Basset Hound
Mrs. Shaylynn Walker aka Sissy - Mother/Wife
Mr. Walker - yet to be named
Mitch Walker - 24 Years old - 5 min. older than Identical Twin Brother
Tom Walker - crooked nose and small flecks of silver in gray eyes difference between Mitch

Others mentioned so far:
Rapist - left town - Jonis Owens
Becky - Tom’s date to the prom
Henry - Owner of Henry’s
Mallet - Owner of Mallet’s used cars - rented Jessica a Ford Taurus.
Tiny redhead from the bar - Mitch’s date for one night so far

Neither have I... :D So many virgins on this thread. :D :D :D ;) Thanks :kiss:

You're welcum. It should be interesting to see what happens.

Interesting indeed. We have seasoned writers and new writers. I think it is a wonderful mix. . .and we have an editor too. . . (((looks at the list of folks...)));) PLEASE PM or EMAIL the chapters to each of us so we can write up our stuff before the chapters are seen on Lit. We all know the rules of Lit. so as long as we follow them, I can't see our stories being rejected. It happens. Just let us know so we can adjust the schedule.

Here's an outline schedule. If you want to switch chapters with anyone we can discuss that here. If you really are struggling let someone know and maybe they can help out. Work needs to be at least or very close to 750 words. It does not have to have erotica in it. From my understanding you HAVE to always submit your chapter under CHAIN LETTERS or it will be placed in a category and then you have to go through the hoops to resubmit and have it placed where you wanted it the first time.

If we see this story ending in 6 chapters, cool. If not we can continue on or some that want to can. :)

I have another idea for one too, but I'll wait to pitch that one to folks after we see how this one goes. :D

Ask me questions. . .I'll do my best to find the answers. I'm new at Chain Stories too. :)

Thanks to everyone that has come on board. :) :kiss: :cathappy:

Dry Valley

Writer’s Schedule

Chap. 01 - RedHairedandFriendly - submit by April 26th
Chap. 02 - WyldBreeze - submit by May 2nd
Chap. 03 - gotwood - submit by May 9th (((Red’s Birthday))) << who put that there?;)
Chap. 04 - de-valmont - submit by May 16th
Chap. 05 - jushorny - submit by May 22nd
Chap. 06 - SEVERUSMAX - submit by May 29th

Last edited:
Interesting indeed. We have seasoned writers and new writers. I think it is a wonderful mix. . .and we have an editor too. . . (((looks at the list of folks...)));) PLEASE PM or EMAIL the chapters to each of us so we can write up our stuff before the chapters are seen on Lit. We all know the rules of Lit. so as long as we follow them, I can't see our stories being rejected. It happens. Just let us know so we can adjust the schedule.

Here's an outline schedule. If you want to switch chapters with anyone we can discuss that here. If you really are struggling let someone know and maybe they can help out. Work needs to be at least or very close to 750 words. It does not have to have erotica in it. From my understanding you HAVE to always submit your chapter under CHAIN LETTERS or it will be placed in a category and then you have to go through the hoops to resubmit and have it placed where you wanted it the first time.

If we see this story ending in 6 chapters, cool. If not we can continue on or some that want to can. :)

I have another idea for one too, but I'll wait to pitch that one to folks after we see how this one goes. :D

Ask me questions. . .I'll do my best to find the answers. I'm new at Chain Stories too. :)

Thanks to everyone that has come on board. :) :kiss: :cathappy:

Dry Valley

Writer’s Schedule

Chap. 01 - RedHairedandFriendly - submit by April 26th
Chap. 02 - WyldBreeze - submit by May 2nd
Chap. 03 - gotwood - submit by May 9th (((Red’s Birthday))) << who put that there?;)
Chap. 04 - de-valmont - submit by May 16th
Chap. 05 - jushorny - submit by May 22nd
Chap. 06 - SEVERUSMAX - submit by May 29th

Sure, sign us up then tell us about deadlines, you sure you are not a professional?? :p

jushorny said:
Sure, sign us up then tell us about deadlines, you sure you are not a professional?? :p
:p... You silly. . .Deadlines were mentioned when I pm'd you the rules on chain stories. :D:D:D

Back