"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
SelenaKittyn said:
see... this is why I'll never be a real poet... I would never think of using a word like this! wow!
Heck, I don't even know if it's an actual word. I know of 'sapient' and thought Hey, there oughta be a noun like that too, right? Ah, the benefit of not being born into the Engligh language. I have absolutely no respect for the thing. ;)
 
neonurotic said:
Yes, it should disqualify you because it's 30 poems in 30 days. A new poem written and posted each day. I'd like this challenge to last more than just 30 days, meaning that you can go back and do it more than once throughout the year if you choose to do so. The other place I ripped this off had made it 100 poems in a 100 days. Yikes! I can't imagine re-starting at poem # 89. As for the X or Y, whatever. Just so you and/or everyone else knows what attempt you're on and the number of the poem in that attempt is.

It's a poem challenge and just for fun. No prizes in the end other than all the swell poems you wrote and to get the winter fog/rain out of your head.
Of course, Tzara will pull some arcane bit of relativity into play here, clocks going slower on tropical isles or something.
 
Eyez, spike and Sara, shouldn't yours be "1-2"?
 
Last edited:
Liar said:
Eyez, spike and Sara, shouldn't yours be "1-2"?

I dunno. I blame ee. I just copied him. ;)

I stopped listening to the rules and started humming loud when Tzara said the word integer.
 
Liar said:
Eyez, spike and Sara, shouldn't yours be "1-2"?
Liar is right. One number is the attempt at the challenge and the second number is how many poems you've written for that attempt. ie 1 - 2 being 1st attempt - 2nd poem. Sorry all. I tried to make it easy to understand. I guess I wasn't that clear.
 
neonurotic said:
Liar is right. One number is the attempt at the challenge and the second number is how many poems you've written for that attempt. ie 1 - 2 being 1st attempt - 2nd poem.

I'm sorry. I didn't read all the rules which is kinda typical of me. :) :rose:

I'll go switch mine.
 
"Stripping The Light Fandango"

...and neonurotic wins the Title Of The Week award.
 
Maria2394 said:
there is no inspiration
like letting it all just flow
to invisible ink on bytes of paper
this passion thread is a cyber napkin
an outletfor a poets monthly flow,
inspiration
it comes and goes
in a rhythm, poetry
once called me a heathen
and she wrings from me desire
to prove her wrong


So true! May I take this as my anthem, please?
 
Rybka said:
There are 16 new submissions on this January day, and as is my wont, I start off with a non-erotic "spinner" from the archives.

Today's Blast from the Past:
This work was posted in June of 2002, and I found the poem by Judo on the third spin...


Rybka.

Darling. Sweetie. Words too nice for me. Glad to be remembered, though. You guys still have a weekly, if not daily, impact on me. That was exciting and fun sometimes--always challenging.

I hope the challenge from the poets I knew here is still present. I ending up surprising myself often just from the bevy of inspiration surrounding the board.

Thank you for the kind words. I almost cried. ;^)
- Judo
 
thank you My Erotic Trail lol but i'm actually not that new here. just been on a leave of absence
 
Sara Crewe said:
I stopped listening to the rules and started humming loud when Tzara said the word integer.
f(x,y)=.TRUE.
x=1; y=2


La! La! Integer!
A word that makes love's heart impure!
With sassy classy numbers pure,
Inured to discrete integers!

1234567.
All us poets go to heaven?
 
It's a bad, bad word. It's on a forbidden list with algorithm and factorial and several other foul words that make me shiver. ;)

Tzara said:
f(x,y)=.TRUE.
x=1; y=2


La! La! Integer!
A word that makes love's heart impure!
With sassy classy numbers pure,
Inured to discrete integers!

1234567.
All us poets go to heaven?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top