The mark197205 and Shagly thread!

well, i'm outta here ladies and gentlemen...hope you have a nice day and if i don't see you this weekend....i hope you have a nice weekend, too! Later!!

Delta Smooth said:
well, i'm outta here ladies and gentlemen...hope you have a nice day and if i don't see you this weekend....i hope you have a nice weekend, too! Later!!

You have a good day too Delta, and a great weekend too if I dont get hold of you... :kiss:

Post 28,Post 29,Post 30,Post 31,Post 32,Post 33,Post 34,Post 35,Post 36,Post 37,Post 38,Post 39,Post 40,Post 41,Post 42,Post 43,Post 44,Post 45,

Katherine heard the sound of horses approaching. Horatio had taken her outside moments before and they were just now returning to the cabin. Fear shot through her, as she thought that the man Anthony had returned. When Horatio reached for the blade at his waist she sensed that he was not easy by the new visitors. Once the riders reached the clearing of the forest, Katherine felt her heart stop beating, and her mind reeled in realization that Marcus and Stephen had found Horatio's hide away.

She pulled at her wrist that was locked in an iron grip. He looked at her, and twisted his fingers tighter, bringing from her a cry of pain. Undetered Katherine continued to pull for her freedom, her wrist and arm hurting clear through her shoulder.

"Seems we have company," he told her, as the two men advanced. He brought her closer to him, and moved toward the woods. His knife was now pressed against her throat. Katherine watched Marcus then Stephen descend from their horses, both men's swords now at ready.

"I believe your out numbered now," Marcus told him, his eyes glazed with furry. He knew by the way Katherine moved that she had once more been used and mistreated. "You'll have to die this time, there in no Lord Philip to ease your suffering."

Stephen circled to the left of Horatio, and kept his eyes on Katherine's. He said nothing only advancing as each step brought him closer. He looked around not seeing Desiree, assuming she was in the cabin. For this he was thankful, for he didn't want her to be another pawn in this fight.

Horatio watched both men, his knife pressing deeper. "This woman is still my wife, and you both know that. She is my property to do as I wish. I will keep her with me until I die."

Marcus shrugged his shoulders, "As you wish. She'll be your wife, until your death, for it will only be a little longer that she is soiled with the name."

Katherine had continued to run her eyes to Marcus, Stephen and the locust tree she had eyed since her arrival to the hideous place. Horatio's steps continued to bring himself closer to the thorny tree bark, the longest thorn looked to be around 18 inches, and she hoped she'd have the strength in her body to do as she wished.

With slow steps Stephen came closer. Horatio turned away from Marcus slightly, and faced Stephen. "I think you're close enough." He looked at both men, "A stand off?" he asked. Shifting his body back and forth toward each man, and moving further back.

Stephen lowered his sword and placed it on the ground. He raised both his arms and walked backwards. His eyes signalling to Katherine that he sensed her plan, and would let her know when it was time. He watched Horatio relax, not yet realizing what was taking place in the silent looks of Stephen and his wife.

Marcus watched Stephen leave the foray and wondered at his friend's thinking, but dismissed it. He had other things to deal with. "Release her and I'll end your life quickly."

Horatio laughed, and slipped his tongue over Katherine's ear, "I'll end her's quickly." His knife went deeper, causing a stream of blood to slide slowly down her neck. Horatio felt the weak twist of his wife's body, and he started to chuckle at her weak attempt to free herself. His chuckle stopped as he stumbled back, and tried to use her body as an anchor. Losing his grip she twisted free, and with what strength she could muster, Katherine quickly placed both hands on his chest and pushed him back.

She hadn't gotten Stephen's signal, but she also could not lose the opportunity to get away from him. Once she pushed him, she turned and ran toward Marcus throwing her arms around him. He kissed her lips, his eyes on Horatio, who was rising from his stumble. "Go to Stephen," he told her, pushing her away and over to his friend.

Stephen grabbed her and held her close, whispering that all was well, and soon they would go home. Katherine turned and watched the closing of a chapter in her life. Horatio was bloodied by the branches that had fallen from the locust tree, and had been lying scattered about on the forest floor. His hands were soaked with blood as thorns had worked their way into impaling him. With his knife still in his hand he looked at the man that stood before him, sword raised up and ready to end his life.

To call it a battle or a fight would be casting shame on those men and women that did battle and fight for the ones they loved. Marcus felt disappointed that he even had to bloody his sword in such a useless fight. Horatio had picked up one of the larger of the locust branches, and had raged at Marcus in anger, swinging the club high, while clasping his knife in one hand.

Marcus had swiped the branch in half as it came down toward him, as he did so he felt the knife that Horatio had in his other hand dig deep into his side. Katherine's scream had ripped through the air, but he had forced himself to drown out the sound. His sword had swiftly come back, as Horatio stepped away from him, ripping his knife from Marcus side.

Blood sprayed from the wound Marcus had recieved, and he soon had struck out at Horatio. His sword tip swept across the man's chest, opening it with ease and precision. Marcus watched as Horatio fell to his knees and then to the side of the forest floor. His fingers lost grip of the knife, and he lay there bleeding, the wound now seeping the life from him.

Stephen released Katherine and she ran into the waiting arms of Marcus'. He kissed her forehead, nose, cheeks and then finally covered her mouth with his. Their tongues melted into each other, and their hearts became one. Her fingers ran into his hair, as his pulled her tight against his chest. He pushed his mouth into her neck, smelled her skin, and breathed in her scent.

With a heavy heart Stephen moved to the cabin to collect Desiree. He prepared himself to see the assualt his beloved had recieved, and he told himself that no matter what she had suffered he would love her and help her through her ordeal. He loved her with his entire being and he knew that he would care for her each day of his life.

A scream ripped through the air, and Stephen turned. His eyes flew to Marcus and Katherine, then to the man that seemed to refuse to die. He watched for what seemed like hours, but was in fact minutes, as Horatio staggered toward Marcus back, the knife once more in his hands. This time, he was stopped inches from his mark, as the knife that had been at Marcus waist was found imbedded in Horatio's heart. The small delicate hand, that held the hilt, twisted the knife deeper into her enemy, a look of disbelief and healing crossed her face.

Marcus had felt his knife being taken from his waistband, and he pulled away just as Katherine screamed. He turned as he saw the knife enter Horatio's chest. The blood spewed out, and he placed his hand over Katherine's and eased her fingers from the death grip she had placed on the hilt. "It's over, my love," he whispered to her. His arms lifted her to his chest, and he carried her toward the cabin. Stephen waited and then the three entered the cabin together.

©
~~~~~
Post 47

Last edited:
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Post 28,Post 29,Post 30,Post 31,Post 32,Post 33,Post 34,Post 35,Post 36,Post 37,Post 38,Post 39,Post 40,Post 41,Post 42,Post 43,Post 44,Post 45,

Katherine heard the sound of horses approaching. Horatio had taken her outside moments before and they were just now returning to the cabin. Fear shot through her, as she thought that the man Anthony had returned. When Horatio reached for the blade at his waist she sensed that he was not easy by the new visitors. Once the riders reached the clearing of the forest, Katherine felt her heart stop beating, and her mind reeled in realization that Marcus and Stephen had found Horatio's hide away.

She pulled at her wrist that was locked in an iron grip. He looked at her, and twisted his fingers tighter, bringing from her a cry of pain. Undetered Katherine continued to pull for her freedom, her wrist and arm hurting clear through her shoulder.

"Seems we have company," he told her, as the two men advanced. He brought her closer to him, and moved toward the woods. His knife was now pressed against her throat. Katherine watched Marcus then Stephen descend from their horses, both men's swords now at ready.

"I believe your out numbered now," Marcus told him, his eyes glazed with furry. He knew by the way Katherine moved that she had once more been used and mistreated. "You'll have to die this time, there in no Lord Philip to ease your suffering."

Stephen circled to the left of Horatio, and kept his eyes on Katherine's. He said nothing only advancing as each step brought him closer. He looked around not seeing Desiree, assuming she was in the cabin. For this he was thankful, for he didn't want her to be another pawn in this fight.

Horatio watched both men, his knife pressing deeper. "This woman is still my wife, and you both know that. She is my property to do as I wish. I will keep her with me until I die."

Marcus shrugged his shoulders, "As you wish. She'll be your wife, until your death, for it will only be a little longer that she is soiled with the name."

Katherine had continued to run her eyes to Marcus, Stephen and the locust tree she had eyed since her arrival to the hideous place. Horatio's steps continued to bring himself closer to the thorny tree bark, the longest thorn looked to be around 18 inches, and she hoped she'd have the strength in her body to do as she wished.

With slow steps Stephen came closer. Horatio turned away from Marcus slightly, and faced Stephen. "I think you're close enough." He looked at both men, "A stand off?" he asked. Shifting his body back and forth toward each man, and moving further back.

Stephen lowered his sword and placed it on the ground. He raised both his arms and walked backwards. His eyes signalling to Katherine that he sensed her plan, and would let her know when it was time. He watched Horatio relax, not yet realizing what was taking place in the silent looks of Stephen and his wife.

Marcus watched Stephen leave the foray and wondered at his friend's thinking, but dismissed it. He had other things to deal with. "Release her and I'll end your life quickly."

Horatio laughed, and slipped his tongue over Katherine's ear, "I'll end her's quickly." His knife went deeper, causing a stream of blood to slide slowly down her neck. Horatio felt the weak twist of his wife's body, and he started to chuckle at her weak attempt to free herself. His chuckle stopped as he stumbled back, and tried to use her body as an anchor. Losing his grip she twisted free, and with what strength she could muster, Katherine quickly placed both hands on his chest and pushed him back.

She hadn't gotten Stephen's signal, but she also could not lose the opportunity to get away from him. Once she pushed him, she turned and ran toward Marcus throwing her arms around him. He kissed her lips, his eyes on Horatio, who was rising from his stumble. "Go to Stephen," he told her, pushing her away and over to his friend.

Stephen grabbed her and held her close, whispering that all was well, and soon they would go home. Katherine turned and watched the closing of a chapter in her life. Horatio was bloodied by the branches that had fallen from the locust tree, and had been lying scattered about on the forest floor. His hands were soaked with blood as thorns had worked their way into impaling him. With his knife still in his hand he looked at the man that stood before him, sword raised up and ready to end his life.

To call it a battle or a fight would be casting shame on those men and women that did battle and fight for the ones they loved. Marcus felt disappointed that he even had to bloody his sword in such a useless fight. Horatio had picked up one of the larger of the locust branches, and had raged at Marcus in anger, swinging the club high, while clasping his knife in one hand.

Marcus had swiped the branch in half as it came down toward him, as he did so he felt the knife that Horatio had in his other hand dig deep into his side. Katherine's scream had ripped through the air, but he had forced himself to drown out the sound. His sword had swiftly come back, as Horatio stepped away from him, ripping his knife from Marcus side.

Blood sprayed from the wound Marcus had recieved, and he soon had struck out at Horatio. His sword tip swept across the man's chest, opening it with ease and precision. Marcus watched as Horatio fell to his knees and then to the side of the forest floor. His fingers lost grip of the knife, and he lay there bleeding, the wound now seeping the life from him.

Stephen released Katherine and she ran into the waiting arms of Marcus'. He kissed her forehead, nose, cheeks and then finally covered her mouth with his. Their tongues melted into each other, and their hearts became one. Her fingers ran into his hair, as his pulled her tight against his chest. He pushed his mouth into her neck, smelled her skin, and breathed in her scent.

With a heavy heart Stephen moved to the cabin to collect Desiree. He prepared himself to see the assualt his beloved had recieved, and he told himself that no matter what she had suffered he would love her and help her through her ordeal. He loved her with his entire being and he knew that he would care for her each day of his life.

A scream ripped through the air, and Stephen turned. His eyes flew to Marcus and Katherine, then to the man that seemed to refuse to die. He watched for what seemed like hours, but was in fact minutes, as Horatio staggered toward Marcus back, the knife once more in his hands. This time, he was stopped inches from his mark, as the knife that had been at Marcus waist was found imbedded in Horatio's heart. The small delicate hand, that held the hilt, twisted the knife deeper into her enemy, a look of disbelief and healing crossed her face.

Marcus had felt his knife being taken from his waistband, and he pulled away just as Katherine screamed. He turned as he saw the knife enter Horatio's chest. The blood spewed out, and he placed his hand over Katherine's and eased her fingers from the death grip she had placed on the hilt. "It's over, my love," he whispered to her. His arms lifted her to his chest, and he carried her toward the cabin. Stephen waited and then the three entered the cabin together.

©
~~~~~
such cute writting. :kiss:

Hello Red...... ;)

shagly please tell mark that i don't understand people with "badges" for being Playgrounders who are opposed to the bs in GB , and actually carry on against one of their own in a thread where my dead ex fiance was honored and criticize me and then in p and p of it ... defend his right to be just like those in gb who are insensitive asses.. I'm shocked.. it''s not my place but keiffer does not deserve his p and p of it designation for his actions which violate what we stand for and my thread meant to share stories of others here in past or present is just.. well fine. but i think my leaving lit just got a lot mre reasonaalbe.. way to go peeps

The Duke of Oral said:
shagly please tell mark that i don't understand people with "badges" for being Playgrounders who are opposed to the bs in GB , and actually carry on against one of their own in a thread where my dead ex fiance was honored and criticize me and then in p and p of it ... defend his right to be just like those in gb who are insensitive asses.. I'm shocked.. it''s not my place but keiffer does not deserve his p and p of it designation for his actions which violate what we stand for and my thread meant to share stories of others here in past or present is just.. well fine. but i think my leaving lit just got a lot mre reasonaalbe.. way to go peeps

once again someone who either doesn't have all the facts or has read too much into what mark has posted :rolleyes:

Thank you ~ :rose: :D

How are you this morning Delta? :kiss:

oh, i'm fine....just wondering what to do today....i'm logging off for now so i'll catch you peeps latah! ciao!

i think i'll become a nun...why? i'm tired of the games that guys play with me....i'm tired of guys acting like they are interested in me only to ignore me later. i'm annoyed that most men are rarely understanding of the fact that i don't work and why......and when they find out why then the don't have the balls to stick around......just fuckin' sick of being either ignored or treated like i have some rare disease.

FUCK 'EM ALL!!!

thank you for letting me get that off my chest :)

Delta Smooth said:
i think i'll become a nun...why? i'm tired of the games that guys play with me....i'm tired of guys acting like they are interested in me only to ignore me later. i'm annoyed that most men are rarely understanding of the fact that i don't work and why......and when they find out why then the don't have the balls to stick around......just fuckin' sick of being either ignored or treated like i have some rare disease.

FUCK 'EM ALL!!!

Damn, someone must be having PMS. :eek:

Delta Smooth said:

FUCK 'EM ALL!!!

Most guys are just too shallow for their own good, there is one out there that will not care about the down sides, they will onlybe interested in you as a person.

©
~~~~~

Oooooh....*sitting on edge of seat*

:rose:

I will come and clean up the mess......

Lots of kisses and hugs to you Delta :kiss: :rose:

and to you lurkers :p :kiss: :rose:

Good evening Shagly, mark, sulk, Delta, Just Wicked, and anyone else I missed :kiss: :D

Back