The mark197205 and Shagly thread!

mark197205 said:
*dials in more explicit thoughts into signal...*
LOL...OMG you are so funny...I have to run for a bit but would love to get in to more detail about what I'd like to do to you later... :kiss: :devil: :kiss:
lips.jpg

kickboxqueen said:
::TACKLE:: .. and she gets him down on the ground!!!

*tries hard to stay on feet but the sheer speed of the tackle brings him down...*

just wicked said:
LOL...OMG you are so funny...I have to run for a bit but would love to get in to more detail about what I'd like to do to you later... :kiss: :devil: :kiss:
lips.jpg

:nana: :nana:

See you around later Wicked one. :kiss: :kiss:

mark197205 said:
*tries hard to stay on feet but the sheer speed of the tackle brings him down...*

I thought i'ld take you by surprise.. Now since you're on the ground i hope you know i'm going to have my way w/ you..

kickboxqueen said:
I thought i'ld take you by surprise.. Now since you're on the ground i hope you know i'm going to have my way w/ you..

And take me by suprise you did you lilttle minx you ;)

I would be very dissapointed if you didnt take your prize now you got me down here....

mark197205 said:
And take me by suprise you did you lilttle minx you ;)

I would be very dissapointed if you didnt take your prize now you got me down here....

Don't worry about that one! You're sexy body is all mine.. Where should i start? Perhaps a nice massage to make up for the thud when i got you down on the ground?

kickboxqueen said:
Don't worry about that one! You're sexy body is all mine.. Where should i start? Perhaps a nice massage to make up for the thud when i got you down on the ground?

Yes, I think a massage is in order to ease those slightly stiff bits....

Hello everyone.....

Delta a quick :kiss: and Hug for you.

Lots of :kiss: 's for you Shagly... still waiting to give you :p 's

Mark :kiss: :p :nana: Mmmmmmmm

For those that read Horatio... I'm currently offline at my house and am using my mom's computer. I'll post Horatio as soon as I'm back online at my place. Bye for now :kiss:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Hello everyone.....

Delta a quick :kiss: and Hug for you.

Lots of :kiss: 's for you Shagly... still waiting to give you :p 's

Mark :kiss: :p :nana: Mmmmmmmm

For those that read Horatio... I'm currently offline at my house and am using my mom's computer. I'll post Horatio as soon as I'm back online at my place. Bye for now :kiss:

Hello love, it has been a busy day around here, I had to take mp pick-up truck back to the Chevy dealers to get some warranty work done, I am moving the truck in Jan. or Feb. for a new Chevy that MUST get high gasoline mileage.............gasoline will only keep getting more costly.

# 45

Post 28,Post 29,Post 30,Post 31,Post 32,Post 33,Post 34,Post 35,Post 36,Post 37,Post 38,Post 39,Post 40,Post 41,Post 42,Post 43,Post 44,

Marcus and Stephen had sent several men out in different directions, each day some would return with news that the women had been seen, however those leads were soon dismissed. After several days of this both men were worn and tired, they too had been searching. "It's like he just disappeared into the air," Marcus told Stephen, as they continued to travel further out, two weeks into the search.

"Aye, I've had thought we'd have found him by now. Or some sign at least."

They traveled now along an old abandoned path that led to a village that was no longer even mentioned on maps or in travels. Neither men had ever heard of the place known as Gleaton, until an old beggar woman had been brought to them. She had been living in the village near St. Mary's, when she had over heard some of Marcus' men speaking outside the Baker's shop. With her back hunched and her body barely able to move she had approached the men and asked if they had visited the village in their search for the ladies.

The solders had never heard of the place, and dismissed the woman, until they recalled how angry Marcus and Stephen would be if they did not bring the woman to them. So with the promise of coin, which was fulfilled, they took the frail figure to the two men. She told them of the tiny village that many years ago when she was a young miss, had flourished. The town had welcomed pirates and as times changed and piracy became less of a profit, and more of a death sentence the little town slowly disappeared. Their were still stragglers that had stayed but not many. What had perked the men's interest even more was the fact that small huts, or cabins existed along the cliffs of the ocean.

It had taken the men several days to reach the ruined village. No one seemed to be around, and they continued to pass through it, until they heard a bang coming from inside one of the battered buildings. "Seems the town has a resident after all," Stephen nodded toward the sound, just as two small children emerged from around the corner.

Marcus' raised a brow, and dismounted, followed by Stephen. The younger of the two, a small lad quickly ran inside the structure calling for his Father. Left alone, but looking mighty in her small, thin body was a wee lass of perhaps eight summers. She had her hands on her hips, and her eyes flaring a brilliant green. "Ye knave! Ye skewered me brother!" Stomping her foot in agitation, she spit on the ground and pushed the matted hair from her eyes.

Stephen chuckled as he took in the tiny warrior's appearance. Her dress was unique. Sewn together with bits of cloth, that resembled pieces of different dresses that had been taken to form one piece. It however was accented by the fresh mud that seemed to be everywhere on the small girl. Her face was heart shaped, her hair looked to be red, but the mud help give the illusion of brown. The determined stance would give any man pause, if it were on the face of a woman. "She'll be a piece of work, when she is older," he nudged Marcus.

The group was soon joined by the Father and the small boy, who huddled behind him. The man was not much better then his daughter, minus the mud. He was tall and thin, his body seemed bent in age, as well as in broken spirit. A man not happy with his life, but doing what he could to survive. "What are ye doing, there Abby girl. Courtsey to the Lords," her father said.

Abby rolled her eyes, and did as she was told, "I've curtsied more this week then I have walked."

Abby's father laughed and ruffled her head, "Well that is what ladies do."

"I'm not a lady. Not like those ladies that..." she stopped talking, her father's glare shut her mouth completely.

"Go play Abby, and take Deak with you."

Her head fell, "Aye Father."

She left her little brother's hand clasped in her's. Soon the two children were forgotten as they headed off to play. "I guess we have more to discuss," Marcus said, his steady stare on the man before him.
"Aye," Stephen agreed, his hand on the hilt of his sword.

Extending his hand Nick McAllan greeted the two men and invited them into his home. Once inside they saw more signs of the man's poverty, but dismissed it in order to learn more about the ladies the girl had mentioned. They learned that a man resembling the description that Marcus gave, of Horatio, had indeed passed through the village one week ago. In the distance he had made out a pair of horses that were tethered farther back.

Nick had known they were women, but their statue was not discovered to him until his daughter had told him how she had seen to angels on a horse in the woods. He had asked if she they saw her, and she had told him, "No, for to see one means your dead, to talk to one confirms it."

The simple statement brought a small lift to the men's lips, and they listened to the man continue his story. "I told the Lord of a small hut that was located further along the cliffs. He said he was looking for a place to rest that would be private, his sisters were betrothed and he didn't wish to expose them to the leering eyes of men." He looked at the man, and swept his hands around the room. "I know he lied to me, but I have my home and my children. He could have cut me down, and taken my life. Then young Abby and Deak would have no one."

Marcus' fist curled in his lap, "Aye, we understand. We need to know this place, and we will not allow your family to be harmed."

Nick felt that the two men before him were more then trustworthy, and he knew also that his life was short. "I only ask that when you find your ladies, you return here and take Abby and Deak with you to your lands. I've lived here all my life, my wife is buried here, and here is where I'll stay. But Abby and Deak have no one. Their mother's family were not found of our joining and deserted her. I've papers to show you they are mine, and I'll leave them here for you to collect when you collect them."

Stephen stood, and reached into his pouch to give the man coins. "I've no need," he told Stephen. "I've lived off the land for many years now, I'll continue to do so. Just care for the wee ones."

Marcus shook the man's hand, and gave his word that the two children would be treated as his own. Stephen agreed and they left the man, and headed out to the cabin where the man had told them. Before the left the edge of the town, the young girl hurried toward them waving her hands, "Me father wished to tell you more," her hair, now full of some smelly green mixture.

They turned back to see the man walking as fast as his body would allow him. Turning the horses back they met with him. "A ship docked a week ago. I just thought of that, I know it seems odd not to mention it, but I was thinking of the wee ones. The ship was large, slick and fast. I know not how many men their were. I was foraging with the children, when we came back that evening, it was gone. I know not where the people went or why they were here."

"They left though, empty handed?" Marcus asked praying that Horatio had not just crossed the sea.

"I know not Sir," he told him.

Stephen and Marcus turned the horses once more, and darted out of the village each one with the same fears beating in their chests.

©
~~~~~
Post 46

Last edited:
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Post 28,Post 29,Post 30,Post 31,Post 32,Post 33,Post 34,Post 35,Post 36,Post 37,Post 38,Post 39,Post 40,Post 41,Post 42,Post 43,Post 44,

Marcus and Stephen had sent several men out in different directions, each day some would return with news that the women had been seen, however those leads were soon dismissed. After several days of this both men were worn and tired, they too had been searching. "It's like he just disappeared into the air," Marcus told Stephen, as they continued to travel further out, two weeks into the search.

"Aye, I've had thought we'd have found him by now. Or some sign at least."

They traveled now along an old abandoned path that led to a village that was no longer even mentioned on maps or in travels. Neither men had ever heard of the place known as Gleaton, until an old beggar woman had been brought to them. She had been living in the village near St. Mary's, when she had over heard some of Marcus' men speaking outside the Baker's shop. With her back hunched and her body barely able to move she had approached the men and asked if they had visited the village in their search for the ladies.

The solders had never heard of the place, and dismissed the woman, until they recalled how angry Marcus and Stephen would be if they did not bring the woman to them. So with the promise of coin, which was fulfilled, they took the frail figure to the two men. She told them of the tiny village that many years ago when she was a young miss, had flourished. The town had welcomed pirates and as times changed and piracy became less of a profit, and more of a death sentence the little town slowly disappeared. Their were still stragglers that had stayed but not many. What had perked the men's interest even more was the fact that small huts, or cabins existed along the cliffs of the ocean.

It had taken the men several days to reach the ruined village. No one seemed to be around, and they continued to pass through it, until they heard a bang coming from inside one of the battered buildings. "Seems the town has a resident after all," Stephen nodded toward the sound, just as two small children emerged from around the corner.

Marcus' raised a brow, and dismounted, followed by Stephen. The younger of the two, a small lad quickly ran inside the structure calling for his Father. Left alone, but looking mighty in her small, thin body was a wee lass of perhaps eight summers. She had her hands on her hips, and her eyes flaring a brilliant green. "Ye knave! Ye skewered me brother!" Stomping her foot in agitation, she spit on the ground and pushed the matted hair from her eyes.

Stephen chuckled as he took in the tiny warrior's appearance. Her dress was unique. Sewn together with bits of cloth, that resembled pieces of different dresses that had been taken to form one piece. It however was accented by the fresh mud that seemed to be everywhere on the small girl. Her face was heart shaped, her hair looked to be red, but the mud help give the illusion of brown. The determined stance would give any man pause, if it were on the face of a woman. "She'll be a piece of work, when she is older," he nudged Marcus.

The group was soon joined by the Father and the small boy, who huddled behind him. The man was not much better then his daughter, minus the mud. He was tall and thin, his body seemed bent in age, as well as in broken spirit. A man not happy with his life, but doing what he could to survive. "What are ye doing, there Abby girl. Courtsey to the Lords," her father said.

Abby rolled her eyes, and did as she was told, "I've curtsied more this week then I have walked."

Abby's father laughed and ruffled her head, "Well that is what ladies do."

"I'm not a lady. Not like those ladies that..." she stopped talking, her father's glare shut her mouth completely.

"Go play Abby, and take Deak with you."

Her head fell, "Aye Father."

She left her little brother's hand clasped in her's. Soon the two children were forgotten as they headed off to play. "I guess we have more to discuss," Marcus said, his steady stare on the man before him.
"Aye," Stephen agreed, his hand on the hilt of his sword.

Extending his hand Nick McAllan greeted the two men and invited them into his home. Once inside they saw more signs of the man's poverty, but dismissed it in order to learn more about the ladies the girl had mentioned. They learned that a man resembling the description that Marcus gave, of Horatio, had indeed passed through the village one week ago. In the distance he had made out a pair of horses that were tethered farther back.

Nick had known they were women, but their statue was not discovered to him until his daughter had told him how she had seen to angels on a horse in the woods. He had asked if she they saw her, and she had told him, "No, for to see one means your dead, to talk to one confirms it."

The simple statement brought a small lift to the men's lips, and they listened to the man continue his story. "I told the Lord of a small hut that was located further along the cliffs. He said he was looking for a place to rest that would be private, his sisters were betrothed and he didn't wish to expose them to the leering eyes of men." He looked at the man, and swept his hands around the room. "I know he lied to me, but I have my home and my children. He could have cut me down, and taken my life. Then young Abby and Deak would have no one."

Marcus' fist curled in his lap, "Aye, we understand. We need to know this place, and we will not allow your family to be harmed."

Nick felt that the two men before him were more then trustworthy, and he knew also that his life was short. "I only ask that when you find your ladies, you return here and take Abby and Deak with you to your lands. I've lived here all my life, my wife is buried here, and here is where I'll stay. But Abby and Deak have no one. Their mother's family were not found of our joining and deserted her. I've papers to show you they are mine, and I'll leave them here for you to collect when you collect them."

Stephen stood, and reached into his pouch to give the man coins. "I've no need," he told Stephen. "I've lived off the land for many years now, I'll continue to do so. Just care for the wee ones."

Marcus shook the man's hand, and gave his word that the two children would be treated as his own. Stephen agreed and they left the man, and headed out to the cabin where the man had told them. Before the left the edge of the town, the young girl hurried toward them waving her hands, "Me father wished to tell you more," her hair, now full of some smelly green mixture.

They turned back to see the man walking as fast as his body would allow him. Turning the horses back they met with him. "A ship docked a week ago. I just thought of that, I know it seems odd not to mention it, but I was thinking of the wee ones. The ship was large, slick and fast. I know not how many men their were. I was foraging with the children, when we came back that evening, it was gone. I know not where the people went or why they were here."

"They left though, empty handed?" Marcus asked praying that Horatio had not just crossed the sea.

"I know not Sir," he told him.

Stephen and Marcus turned the horses once more, and darted out of the village each one with the same fears beating in their chests.

©
~~~~~

Come on boys, get those horses up to full speed.......... :catroar:

Back