The mark197205 and Shagly thread!

# 44

Post 28,Post 29,Post 30,Post 31,Post 32,Post 33,Post 34,Post 35,Post 36,Post 37,Post 38,Post 39,Post 40,Post 41,Post 42,Post 43,

Horatio had kept the girls in his cabin for a week, he had enjoyed his wife several times, knowing that Desiree would be worth more to his friend from the orient if he sold her untouched he had kept her bound while she watched him and Katherine.

He would be meeting with Anthony later this evening, and giving up his other prize and recieving his payment. Horatio looked forward to seeing the beautiful Desiree's spirit broken, he had fought hard not to beat her into submission, but any marks on her flesh would decrease her value.

With a hearty sigh, he pushed open the door of the cabin, and undid Desiree's bindings. "Here, my dear, it is time to take care of your morning needs." He chuckled as she attempted to fight him, once she was free. "Do you not realize I anticipate that every damn morning, and every morning you lose." His fingers gripped around her arm, and he led her to the woods.

Horatio watched her as she took care of her needs, not giving her privacy for anything. He watched his women, as often as he could. The went no where without him. When they needed to relieve themselves he was there, a bath required his eyes upon them. He was actually pleased that they refused to bath in his presence. He had enjoyed the beating Katherine recieved, until Desiree gave in and began to wash daily in front of him.

Desiree trembled in disgust, and revoltion. She had thought of ways to escape, each one bringing her back to her sister. How did she leave her there to this man, this creature that was slowly killing her. She had been shocked to see the scars from her first ordeal, but then to see the act of Horatio's evils upon her sisters skin begin that night, had made her throw up numerous times. She had pleaded and begged for him not to do the things he had done, but only she recieved were evil grins, and all those seemed to lead to where harder beatings for her sister.

It had taken her a full evening of her sisters silence while the beatings ensued, until she finally realized that her own screams for mercy were fueling the man's demented mind. Katherine had known this, and Desiree figured out that the beatings were less if they said nothing. So Desiree bit her lips, her cheek and her tongue, as silent tears fell down her face.

When she had finished her absolutions, she was taken back to the cabin. "I have offered my body to you, for your own pleasure, why do you continue to deny me. You would have fresh meat to scar." Sheonly wished to give her sister peace, and she knew that she would scream for him, while he beat her, just so he would leave Katherine alone.

He pulled her up against him, and ran his lips over her ear, breathing in her scent. "I have greater plans for you. You'll not make me mar your flesh, my lovely."

Once inside he secured one hand to the back of her chair, and tied both ankles down, before placing a plate of breads and cheese in front of her. "Enjoy your breakfast, I know I am."

He left her there, and returned to his bedroom, where he naked wife lay strapped down on his bed. Horatio ran his finger up her thigh, and smiled at her tremor of fear. "Awake I see." She said nothing to him, as he sat down beside her. "You disappointment when you don't speak, you know that." He continued to stroke her skin, resting his fingers on her breasts. "I miss your voice, Kate, my wife."

"I am not your wife," she hissed at him.

He pinched her nipple hard, and squeezed it harder as he saw her eyes shift in fear. "You are my wife Katherine, and you belong to me." Horatio removed his clothes and began to arouse her body without her own wants. He knew she hated that her body responded to licks and touches, he knew that she tried to force her body to not wetten, but in the end the tears fell as he entered her.

When she was able to go to that place void of feeling and emotion, she did accomplish the task of not allowing her body to not become wet and heady. He liked that more, he would take her sex dry and then cover her with his seed. "You'll still carry my child, even though you could have destroyed the last one."

He pounded into her biting her flesh, "Did you kill our babe, my son?" He yelled at her as he slammed his sex deeper with each painful thrust of his cock. Soon he was covering the walls of her body with his seed and embedding her with the life of his body. "I will enjoy taking you several different ways when your belly swells with my child."

Katherine felt the fear clutching at her. Though she refused to talk to him, she also refused to travel to the black void that beckoned toward her. She fought the battle to lose her mind again. She had come so far and she refused to continue to lose. He would have her body, but this time she would keep her mind. She had tried to find ways to escape each time he took her outside and each time he bathed her.

A plan had started to take shape, and she wondered if she would have the strength to complete it. Each day he took her to a different place to relieve herself and she had finally discovered one of natures perfect weapons. The locust tree was one she kept edging closer to each time he took her outside, and she hoped that soon she'd be able to use the thorns of it to impale him deeply, with the swords that grew on its trunk.

Horatio moved from his wife's body, and washed himself, then looked down on her. "You need to stop what your planning." He knew she had distance herself and from the expression on her face, he could tell he was right. "You continue to defy me. I like that in you, it shows you still have spirit for me to break." He left her there, exposed and hurting from his invasion of her sex and the fresh bites upon her flesh.

Later he had returned and fed her, removed her binds and taken her outside. He watched her movements, and continued to try and see what she was planning. It was at these times that she seemed more focused on her surroundings. "Finish, wife, you tire me, and I am expecting a guest."

"A guest?" she asked as she moved back toward the cabin. Today she had gotten to relieve herself closer then before. This afternoon she may be able to force his hand. "You have spoken of a guest before, who is this person. Who would tie themselves to you?"

Horatio stopped and smacked her. "I do so love the bite of your words." He pushed her forward, just as the horse appeared around the curve of the cliff. "He's here all ready my sweet."

Katherine looked up and saw a large figure coming toward them. The beast he rode was the largest she had ever seen, and it war leather and copper cymbols on its decorative chest straps. Following behind the creature were several more looming figures, and each one wore colors of bright blues, and reds. Her eyes widened as the man slipped down from his horse and embraced Horatio as if they were friends.

"Anthony," Horatio clapped the man on the back, and then turned to his wife. "My wife, Lady Katherine."

Anthony looked at the small woman and raised a brow. "You've done well with her I see. May I?" he asked his friend.

"Of course," Horatio stepped back and pushed Katherine forward. She shivered as the stranger cupped her chin and turned her face to the left then right. He tightened it when she attempted to pull away from him. "Shhh... I'll not harm you. Though I do hope what Horatio has promised me has as much spirit as you seem to still have in you."

He realeased her and turned toward his head guard. "Derek, bring my friend his payment, and we will celebrate for a few hours before we leave. I have a need to enjoy my pet in privacy."

Katherine gasped in horror as she made the connection, as to the conversation. She turned to Horatio, and her nails clawed at him. "No! You can not sell her," she screamed at him, hitting at his chest. "I'll scream as much as you want, fight and tear at you as often as you wish, but you can not do this to her."

Horatio raised his fist and rammed it hard into her stomach. "I don't need your screams, my wife, just your body." He jerked her up and shoved her inside, the cabin. He locked her in her room, and returned to where he had secured Desiree, after she had finished breakfast. Anthony had followed him into the cabin, along with Derek, and Horatio now found both men looking over the purchase in question.

"She is a beauty isn't she?" Derek said to his Lord. His eyes lit upon the unmarred flesh, and he felt a bit of sadness for her. It would not take long before she resembled her sister, and the spark that was flaring in her eyes dimmed to nothing. He hated his Lord, but was indentured to serve him until his debts were paid.

"A true gem," Anthony said, as he pictured this new purchase underneath him.

©
~~~~~
Post 45

Last edited:
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Post 28,Post 29,Post 30,Post 31,Post 32,Post 33,Post 34,Post 35,Post 36,Post 37,Post 38,Post 39,Post 40,Post 41,Post 42,Post 43,

Horatio had kept the girls in his cabin for a week, he had enjoyed his wife several times, knowing that Desiree would be worth more to his friend from the orient if he sold her untouched he had kept her bound while she watched him and Katherine.

He would be meeting with Anthony later this evening, and giving up his other prize and recieving his payment. Horatio looked forward to seeing the beautiful Desiree's spirit broken, he had fought hard not to beat her into submission, but any marks on her flesh would decrease her value.

With a hearty sigh, he pushed open the door of the cabin, and undid Desiree's bindings. "Here, my dear, it is time to take care of your morning needs." He chuckled as she attempted to fight him, once she was free. "Do you not realize I anticipate that every damn morning, and every morning you lose." His fingers gripped around her arm, and he led her to the woods.

Horatio watched her as she took care of her needs, not giving her privacy for anything. He watched his women, as often as he could. The went no where without him. When they needed to relieve themselves he was there, a bath required his eyes upon them. He was actually pleased that they refused to bath in his presence. He had enjoyed the beating Katherine recieved, until Desiree gave in and began to wash daily in front of him.

Desiree trembled in disgust, and revoltion. She had thought of ways to escape, each one bringing her back to her sister. How did she leave her there to this man, this creature that was slowly killing her. She had been shocked to see the scars from her first ordeal, but then to see the act of Horatio's evils upon her sisters skin begin that night, had made her throw up numerous times. She had pleaded and begged for him not to do the things he had done, but only she recieved were evil grins, and all those seemed to lead to where harder beatings for her sister.

It had taken her a full evening of her sisters silence while the beatings ensued, until she finally realized that her own screams for mercy were fueling the man's demented mind. Katherine had known this, and Desiree figured out that the beatings were less if they said nothing. So Desiree bit her lips, her cheek and her tongue, as silent tears fell down her face.

When she had finished her absolutions, she was taken back to the cabin. "I have offered my body to you, for your own pleasure, why do you continue to deny me. You would have fresh meat to scar." Sheonly wished to give her sister peace, and she knew that she would scream for him, while he beat her, just so he would leave Katherine alone.

He pulled her up against him, and ran his lips over her ear, breathing in her scent. "I have greater plans for you. You'll not make me mar your flesh, my lovely."

Once inside he secured one hand to the back of her chair, and tied both ankles down, before placing a plate of breads and cheese in front of her. "Enjoy your breakfast, I know I am."

He left her there, and returned to his bedroom, where he naked wife lay strapped down on his bed. Horatio ran his finger up her thigh, and smiled at her tremor of fear. "Awake I see." She said nothing to him, as he sat down beside her. "You disappointment when you don't speak, you know that." He continued to stroke her skin, resting his fingers on her breasts. "I miss your voice, Kate, my wife."

He pinched her nipple hard, and squeezed it harder as he saw her eyes shift in fear. "You are my wife Katherine, and you belong to me." Horatio removed his clothes and began to arouse her body without her own wants. He knew she hated that her body responded to licks and touches, he knew that she tried to force her body to not wetten, but in the end the tears fell as he entered her.

When she was able to go to that place void of feeling and emotion, she did accomplish the task of not allowing her body to not become wet and heady. He liked that more, he would take her sex dry and then cover her with his seed. "You'll still carry my child, even though you could have destroyed the last one."

He pounded into her biting her flesh, "Did you kill our babe, my son?" He yelled at her as he slammed his sex deeper with each painful thrust of his cock. Soon he was covering the walls of her body with his seed and embedding her with the life of his body. "I will enjoy taking you several different ways when your belly swells with my child."

Katherine felt the fear clutching at her. Though she refused to talk to him, she also refused to travel to the black void that beckoned toward her. She fought the battle to lose her mind again. She had come so far and she refused to continue to lose. He would have her body, but this time she would keep her mind. She had tried to find ways to escape each time he took her outside and each time he bathed her.

A plan had started to take shape, and she wondered if she would have the strength to complete it. Each day he took her to a different place to relieve herself and she had finally discovered one of natures perfect weapons. The locust tree was one she kept edging closer to each time he took her outside, and she hoped that soon she'd be able to use the thorns of it to impale him deeply, with the swords that grew on its trunk.

Horatio moved from his wife's body, and washed himself, then looked down on her. "You need to stop what your planning." He knew she had distance herself and from the expression on her face, he could tell he was right. "You continue to defy me. I like that in you, it shows you still have spirit for me to break." He left her there, exposed and hurting from his invasion of her sex and the fresh bites upon her flesh.

Later he had returned and fed her, removed her binds and taken her outside. He watched her movements, and continued to try and see what she was planning. It was at these times that she seemed more focused on her surroundings. "Finish, wife, you tire me, and I am expecting a guest."

"A guest?" she asked as she moved back toward the cabin. Today she had gotten to relieve herself closer then before. This afternoon she may be able to force his hand. "You have spoken of a guest before, who is this person. Who would tie themselves to you?"

Horatio stopped and smacked her. "I do so love the bite of your words." He pushed her forward, just as the horse appeared around the curve of the cliff. "He's here all ready my sweet."

Katherine looked up and saw a large figure coming toward them. The beast he rode was the largest she had ever seen, and it war leather and copper cymbols on its decorative chest straps. Following behind the creature were several more looming figures, and each one wore colors of bright blues, and reds. Her eyes widened as the man slipped down from his horse and embraced Horatio as if they were friends.

"Anthony," Horatio clapped the man on the back, and then turned to his wife. "My wife, Lady Katherine."

Anthony looked at the small woman and raised a brow. "You've done well with her I see. May I?" he asked his friend.

"Of course," Horatio stepped back and pushed Katherine forward. She shivered as the stranger cupped her chin and turned her face to the left then right. He tightened it when she attempted to pull away from him. "Shhh... I'll not harm you. Though I do hope what Horatio has promised me has as much spirit as you seem to still have in you."

He realeased her and turned toward his head guard. "Derek, bring my friend his payment, and we will celebrate for a few hours before we leave. I have a need to enjoy my pet in privacy."

Katherine gasped in horror as she made the connection, as to the conversation. She turned to Horatio, and her nails clawed at him. "No! You can not sell her," she screamed at him, hitting at his chest. "I'll scream as much as you want, fight and tear at you as often as you wish, but you can not do this to her."

Horatio raised his fist and rammed it hard into her stomach. "I don't need your screams, my wife, just your body." He jerked her up and shoved her inside, the cabin. He locked her in her room, and returned to where he had secured Desiree, after she had finished breakfast. Anthony had followed him into the cabin, along with Derek, and Horatio now found both men looking over the purchase in question.

"She is a beauty isn't she?" Derek said to his Lord. His eyes lit upon the unmarred flesh, and he felt a bit of sadness for her. It would not take long before she resembled her sister, and the spark that was flaring in her eyes dimmed to nothing. He hated his Lord, but was indentured to serve him until his debts were paid.

©
~~~~~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/kimmotion/kimmotion/0502BlkLocustTree.jpg
What a writting..................Zzzzzzz.

©
~~~~~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/kimmotion/kimmotion/0502BlkLocustTree.jpg

*Gulp!!*

Wonderful... shagly had me worried.... I noticed after I read his post, that it was longer then the usual ones. :eek:

It was a little longer but not that much, just like a chapter in a book some are long, some are short, they just end up like that.

mark197205 said:
It was a little longer but not that much, just like a chapter in a book some are long, some are short, they just end up like that.

That was how I felt it as I wrote... but I didn't realize it, till I put it up.. oops on me. :eek:

That was how I felt it as I wrote... but I didn't realize it, till I put it up.. oops on me. :eek:

Dont worry about it, its all good in my book. :)

just wicked said:
Good morning Mark and Shagly... :kiss:
Hi there Wicked, just got back from seeing a new dentist today and best of all she said I have no cavities. :)

coollogo_com_13296627.gif

d2316d2b.jpg

Back